Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Spain Harm Reduction Supplies

mrpopper

Bluelighter
Hola

Anybody know of any Spanish harm reduction service selling HR supplies online? I've had a look but no joy.

In the UK, there is an outfit called Exchange Supplies (presumably funded by the government) that sells stuff like foil, rock pipes and sterile syringes online at what must be close to cost price.

You'd have thought all European countries would back some similar services themselves?

In the UK, there is an outfit called Exchange Supplies (presumably funded by the government) that sells stuff like foil

Why would they sell foil? I can go buy that from a any shop, not being rude I'm just interested

Why would they sell foil? I can go buy that from a any shop, not being rude I'm just interested
They sell loads of stuff you can get for free at the needle exhange. It's probably designed for people who don't live near one or drive or don't want to leave the house, maybe the only pharmacy nearby has a friend or family member working there, etc.

I never knew about it until today. I'll defo be investing in some of those yellow heads as I've only had them once (I normally use the orange ones, can't get yellows in the pharmacy here, just orange/blue/green) they are the same Guage as a fixed 1ml so leave hardly any mark, good for me because I like to use 2ml barrels but the orange heads leave marks. Plus I'll probably get some water from there as the pharmacys don't do that anymore either and some stericups and filters (pharmacys in my town stopped doing the cups last year so I have to use spoons which isn't discreet and I always use rolling cigarette filters)

Is a bit weird why they sell foil but I suppose it is a drug paraphernalia site 🤷‍♂️ I suppose getting foil in a parcel is way more discreet then going into the local corners hop and buying it all the time if you look like a junkie lol.

Good site. Glad I've seen it. In a way wish I hadn't though 😂 not good for my needle fetish lol

so I have to use spoons which isn't discreet and I always use rolling cigarette filters

That's all I had when I was a heroin addict, having to ask people in the street for a fag if I'd not got any of those roll up filters lol, throwing the fag away as I didn't smoke I just wanted a piece of the filter

I'd of liked all that stericups etc but nope, just a spoon for me

That's all I had when I was a heroin addict, having to ask people in the street for a fag if I'd not got any of those roll up filters lol, throwing the fag away as I didn't smoke I just wanted a piece of the filter

I'd of liked all that stericups etc but nope, just a spoon for me
Yeah it was mad when the pharmacys stopped doing the stericups.. I'd go out, score, go needle exchange get pins and swabs, hit a shop for a bottle of water a lighter and some filters, then have to walk into a pub/restaurant and pick up a spoon and walk out 😂 got shouted at/chased a few times but I was out of there like sonic to the nearest toilet/dark corner/alley/bush to have a hit lol

Sometimes I've cooked up my hits in a frying pan 😂😂

They sell some good stuff on that site. Defo bookmarking 👍

Sometimes I've cooked up my hits in a frying pan 😂😂

I once used the bottom of a coke can that we cut off, now that was a right fucking mess, I'm not even sure how we held it without getting burned, it's easier just to go steal a spoon, syringes and alcohol wipes was from an exchange, not that we used wipes much but that's about all you could get from exchanges, I can't believe the stuff junkies get now, little bags of citric acid, special cooking spoons and stericups, deep spoons for tablet injectors, that foil even looks cool as its in individual sheets the perfect tooting size, there's proper plastic micron filters and alsorts on the supply site and them water ampoules look much cleaner than water from a toilet cystern in a public toilet lol

@Flower Fairy water from a toilet? Haha. Never thought of that. When we were camping my friend once used brook water!!! Fuckin insane. I've used water from a tap that said 'not drinking water' once before. Not good. Mad what you do for a hit sometimes.
I've used the bottom of a can to cook hits a few times before. And a metal lid from a wine bottle, normally buying the bottle and not even drinking any cuz I hate wine jus leaving the full bottle next to a bin and keeping the lid, well fiddly to get the little paper/plasticy circle bit out of it before u can cook a hit, one time it was one that I got out of a recycling bin 😅 my logic was 'if I put water and no drugs in it and boil it first that'll clean it'
Burnt my fingers well bad with that one lol

No idea why the exchange stopped doing the danispoons or danicups whatever they're called, makes no sense.

water from a toilet? Haha

Noo not the actual toilet, the cistern of the toilet, it stays clean, I think, well no one pisses and shits in the cistern it's where the chain is, you know?

Yeah done that a few times in a little city in England called Bath, its a lovely place, I done hair wrapping/braiding there to make money for drugs, I was homeless and I was staying with a couple of junkys for £20 a fortnight but their place was miles from the town so toilets was the place to hit up, bottled water costs money and so as soon as we'd get a tenner, enough for a ten bag we'd score but not have money for extras, like water or filters so had to get a fag off someone and water out of a cistern lol

I'm surprised looking back I didn't have any abscesses and the only times I had dirty hits I'd actually used tap water, which is fine in the UK

In my experience, the foil from drug services is/was far superior to any shit you can buy in the shops. I dont know if that site sells the same stuff, but what I used to get was in a booklet form - you just tore a page off and it was perfectly flat, the perfect size and the perfect weight.

It’s thicker gauge foil

Exactly.

It's all very well handing out standard syringes, packets of citric/ascorbic acid, stericups and amps of bacteriostatic water, but a lot of thought had obviously gone into finding the perfect foil for tooting. I reckon they nailed it...

If all you needed was a spoon water filter and a pin, then how did you break down the gear without citric?

Me? Citric is easy to keep in pocket, big bags sold for £1 lasts ages or vinegar or a lemon a few times that I forgot it or ran out, or mislaid it as you do, I found a way

But did everyone, before hr reduction services handed out citric, have citric on them like in the 70s to 90s? Or was it just go for the vinegar or lemon juice and hope you don't go blind if you were having a dig in the street? We're the many places who sold citric? Or if you didn't have any did u cook up without any and hope for the best, cause I imagine without hr packs or if your poor or on the streets, it wuldve been hArd to get ur hands on any, I can't think of any high street shops Hu sell it, but I culd be incredibly wrong because I'm so used to gettin the citric from my pharmacy

It don't cook up without citric acid, vinegar or lemon, it won't even dissolve, but before brown heroin came out I think maybe it was pure Diamorphine, or that white heroin and didn't need anything to dissolve it, but I'm not sure, I'd be interested in finding out though I love reading about drug history

Well I remember buying citric acid in an Asian food shop or some other foreign foods shop I can't remember it was so long ago I was addicted, I'm 40 now I got addicted aged 17 quit aged 21

I can't remember buying it at a chemist my memory is bad

It don't cook up without citric acid, vinegar or lemon, it won't even dissolve, but before brown heroin came out I think maybe it was pure Diamorphine, or that white heroin and didn't need anything to dissolve it, but I'm not sure, I'd be interested in finding out though I love reading about drug history

Well I remember buying citric acid in an Asian food shop or some other foreign foods shop I can't remember it was so long ago I was addicted, I'm 40 now I got addicted aged 17 quit aged 21

I can't remember buying it at a chemist my memory is bad
I know it doesn't cook up but that's the thinking behind my question, if you couldn't get or have citric, what did you do? Just smoke it off foil?

Thank goodness you can get it from pharmacies for free now eh

I know it doesn't cook up but that's the thinking behind my question, if you couldn't get or have citric, what did you do? Just smoke it off foil?

I don't think I ever let myself not have citric acid, vinegar or lemon juice lol, there was a fair few times I didn't have citric but forgot I didn't have any till I'd put the water in my gear, then had to add vinegar or lemon juice and then obviously I had so much liquid in the syringe though

Thing is I either had citric acid in my pocket or my ex's when homeless, or loads at home when I had shitty bedsits and if I was running low I'd buy more as it was so easy available, if not I knew other junkys that probably had citric

Its like you always make money from no money as an addict, you have to beg up or sell yourself, so basically if I can get money from no where I'm sure as fuck getting the citric to hit up my gear, fuck smoking it

Once I was clucking and my neighbour (who was trying to get in my pants) said I'm welcome to the rest of the beetle on his foil, I then went to our other neighbour across the hall asking for critic to break down this beetle I've picked off the foil and plopped in my spoon, so yeah I plucked a beetle off foil and cooked it up, so even then I managed to get citric lol

That's something I'd never thought of, the amount of 'community' if you wanna call it sumthing, that addicts have. Whether it's as you say helping each other cook their hit properly or if ur waiting for someone on the corner and they are taking up to an hour to show then someone you vaguely know walks past and says they are heading to their dealer who you don't no, I've had great gear thanks to that happening or when you don't have anymore contacts but your mate has one you don't no by chance. It has its merit but plenty of demirits too