• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
I've recorded al of season 8 from cable. Fucking great stuff. In particularly the critters christmas special and the paris hilton "stupid spoilt whore" episodes.

Stumbled on the title of a mid season 9 episode and could NOT resist the download. It's called "The Death of Eric Cartman".
This show just keeps getting stronger.

Season 6 is the best one, because a lot of them have Tweek! (my favorite South Park character):D =D

thepodman said:
Season 6 is the best one, because a lot of them have Tweek! (my favorite South Park character):D =D

lol MINE TOO!!!!! My co-workers nicknamed me after him, cause I'm spastic like him lol :D

lol red hot catholic love is HILARIOUS, as is biggest douche in the universe..

lmfao

New Season of SOUTHPARK!

Yes! The second half of season 9 is finally coming to us, blasting off with a killer episode titled "The day before the day after tomarrow". The whole episode had me laughing my ass off, making fun of the entire katrina bush scandle it starts off with Stanly and Cartman hanging out alone one day while the jew is away at temple or some shit. Cartmans coherses stan into stealing this speedboat by telling him it was his uncles and during the course of their joyride they knock down a beaver dam that floods the adjacent town and strands people on top of their roofs starving and waiting for people to come HELP them while everyone else plays the blame game. It goes from 'Bush caused the dam to break! to Global Warming caused the dam to break! to THE CRAB PEOPLE MADE THE DAM BREAK! Anyways, thats the basic premise I won't go too much further into it but all the parodys of the Day after Tomarrow was fucking hilarious.

"We have received new intelligence that global warming will actually hit two days before the day after tomarrow. OH MY GOD - THATS TODAY! <crowds scatter screaming bloody murder>

These guys never cease to amaze me with their speed of production and maintained quality. That the 8th episode os season 9?

south park has gotten progressively better over the last few seasons. i hope trey and matt can keep it up.

For some reason southparks new episodes don't air on oregon comcast until wednesday! What a joke!

just google mrtwig, I'm in Australia and one season behind, sometimes takes up to a year to see the new episodes.

JFC, that episode mentioned in the OP was abso-fucking-lutely spot on! what a great show (most of the time)!

"Come out of the closet Tom Cruise!!!"

CaptureWiz007.jpg

Hahhah that episode was pretty funny.

"Now im in the closet toooOooo"

Got the flood episode. Very fuckin funny.

Global warmings coming, RUN!

With all the controversy I've heard on the news lately about "did the scientology episode go to far?" I'm curious if there are any actual scientologists on this board that would comment on this episode. I don't see it as any worse that the one where they made fun of the mormons but I don't know anything about scientology so I'm just wondering.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO!!!

That episode had me laughing so fuckin hard man.

"oooh im satndin here, outside of the cloooseeeet, with tom cruise, and jonh travolta in itttt, I GOT OUT MY GUN" *AAAAHAHHHA* everyone runs away. and its liek the 3rd time he did it.

ti was even better cuz i been laughin at that silly ass trapped in teh closet shit sinece the 1st episode and to see it on southpark that someone else had noticed was great.

I love that show, love it

and i agre the knee testicles shit was gross

hehheehe i have NEVER seeen an episode of this (although my siblings are fanatics and have the DVDS!) and i caught it on cable yesterday.
The episode where the black boy goes to live with the lions.

lol....funny shit. I'll prolly watch more ;)

Yea that Tom Cruise episode was great....

But a few epeisodes back where stan, kyle and kenny dyed Cartman's hair red and gave him henna freckels was prob one of my all time fav's....It was so fucked up

Them souless ginger kids!!!

hahahahhhhahah:)