Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television South Park

rate it

• Total voters
South Park on the 28/11/2005

If there is anybody from peth in here could you plz tell me if that south park epp that was on last night was a repeat or a new one cuz in the tv guid they said it was old but me and every1 i know who watched it said it was new.

Well in the US they only play new episodes on Wednesday, then they play them a few more times other days I think.

The last new one was called 'Trapped in the Closet', and the next new one will be Free Willzyx on Nov. 30.

all episodes shown in Australia are at least 1 season behind the USA.

google mrtwig for episode information

New (for australia). Wasn't it "Mr Garrison's ancy New Vagina"? That's the first ep of season 9.

Is that after 2 days before the day after tomorrow?

901 - Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
902 - Die Hippie, Die
903 - Wing
904 - Best Friends Forever
905 - The Losing Edge
906 - The Death of Eric Cartman
907 - Erection Day
908 - Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
909 - Marjorine
910 - Follow That Egg
911 - Ginger Kids
912 - Trapped in the Closet

Cool i got the first 8.

I still kinda think season 8 was the best, season 9 hasn't done it for me in most episodes.

the new episode is a "free willy" based episode. why on earth they are doing a 10 year old movie is beyond me, but hopefully there'll be some good cartman quotes

^i don't understand

"Work eighteen hours, and whaddaya get?
Parents sell you to Paris Hilton"

Butters is the best.

ok, the new episode has stans dad driving drunk off his ass, and the virgin mary statue BLEEDING FROM HER ASS, WHICH SHE THEN SQUIRTS ON PEOPLE AS A HOLY BLESSING AND TO HEAL THEM. WHAT THE FUUUCK!!! AHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA SOUTHPARK FOREVER! WHILE THAT IS SOME SACRILIGIOUS SHIT, IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HILARIOUS. PROPS, PROPS, PROPS.

i absolutely loved the Pet Sematary send up in the Margarine episode. Fuckin gold!

Recent episode "Bloody Mary" brilliantly skewers Alcoholics Anonymous.

Thumbs way the fuck up.

- LL

P.S.: I realize that psychetool has already addressed this episode, but I wanted to do so in English.

Wow, in the 9th season, the show has adopted a truly bizaare and stinging sense of satire combined with a healthy dose of total absurdity. The AA epsisode and the recent scientology breakdown are both totally hilarious, and shows that this is truly the only show on Tv getting better with time.

I know i'll be tuning in for season 10.

Isaac Hayes Quits 'South Park' - Chef Returns in Season Premiere? (update)

By ERIN CARLSON, Associated Press Writer 53 minutes ago

NEW YORK -
Isaac Hayes has quit "South Park," where he voices Chef, saying he can no longer stomach its take on religion.

Hayes, who has played the ladies' man/school cook in the animated Comedy Central satire since 1997, said in a statement Monday that he feels a line has been crossed.

"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," the 63-year-old soul singer and outspoken Scientologist said.

"Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored," he continued. "As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem — and he's cashed plenty of checks — with our show making fun of Christians."

Last November, "South Park" targeted the Church of Scientology and its celebrity followers, including actors
Tom Cruise and
John Travolta, in a top-rated episode called "Trapped in the Closet." In the episode, Stan, one of the show's four mischievous fourth graders, is hailed as a reluctant savior by Scientology leaders, while a cartoon Cruise locks himself in a closet and won't come out.

Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin."

well doesn't that suck ? chefs was my fav cartoon character, his role has diminished greatly, but jerome mcelroy always stuck with me, who can forget his chocolate salty balls, all the great advice he gave the "children" RIP Jerome "Chef" McElroy you wont be forgotten.

"I'm gonna lay ya down by the yule log/I'm gonna love you right/Baby, I'm gonna deck your halls/And silence your night/Girl, you'll hear the herald angels sing/When I'm sliding off your bra/Girl, I just can't wait to jingle your bells/And fa-la-la your la!"