• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sorry, i was under the influence...

Of course, I wasn't actually accusing you of anti-Semitism. You're as much an anti-Semite as Jeremy Corbyn - can't believe they tried to portray him as one - JC! - that fucking infuriated me. Still does.
She was about as observant being Jewish as I do Catholic (non existant), but when I started on about fancying having a fried breakfast, with black pudding, her only comment was "you get your own fucking frying pan"!

we can blame the substance, but substance doesn't care, it sits an wait to be consumed!
A long ago with alcohol but then again I never really did stupid stuff when I was old enough and mature and on drugs, I was the same well always happier and have mod energy on parties, but we all came to realize that like my whole crew 15 years ago when we were 18-22.
like the fact that we are citizens from the earth without going to space!

This sounds arrogant...but fuck it's the truth

You should hear my ex go on about shithead. right wing Jews. She was a vet nurse at vets at shipcoat. More thannonce heard ,"There's a goodvJewish girl, gone bad" they had no idea how bad she'd gone!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ever seen the movie "Wolf of Wall Street" ?
Now that dude may be able to use Quaaludes as his excuse for his behavior..
Quaaludes were probably the worst for bad behavior but thinking you're acting just fine.. nope🤣🤣🤣🤣