• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sorry, i was under the influence...

According to my lawyer I am not liable for any of my actions while drunk.

better call saul GIF

Oh yeah, definitely. Although a lot of the time I was legitimately wasted, like the time I snorted 0.5g of coke in a line and started telling a female friend how much I'd like to fuck her 🔥😥🔥 mui embarrassing, but I hear cocaine can cause almost deleriant-style effects in overdose. which I can absolutely believe!
Or some other shocking behaviours on benzos and mephedrone which I don't really remember a lot of, especially with high dose benzos. Lordy!

When Dibble were playing with me like a cat with a mouse they tried to say "Are you hooked on these drugs"? and I thought - if I say yes I wonder if the woodentops would leave me alone - but I couldn't bring myself to turn my back on psychedelics so I said "No they make me happy".

Fuck you Mr Woodentop.

They sent me to some probation officer for an interview before sentencing and I said to her "Yeah mushrooms have a lot of benefits of depression and all kinds of health problems" and she said "Can you prove it?" and looked at me triumphantly as if she'd lowered the boom. I just thought "Probably not to you my dearie".

When Dibble were playing with me like a cat with a mouse they tried to say "Are you hooked on these drugs"? and I thought - if I say yes I wonder if the woodentops would leave me alone - but I couldn't bring myself to turn my back on psychedelics so I said "No they make me happy".

Fuck you Mr Woodentop.

They sent me to some probation officer for an interview before sentencing and I said to her "Yeah mushrooms have a lot of benefits of depression and all kinds of health problems" and she said "Can you prove it?" and looked at me triumphantly as if she'd lowered the boom. I just thought "Probably not to you my dearie".
What a twat! You should have said "Well you've got them all stuffed in evidence, why don't you get your dour arse back there and we'll brew up a pitcher of shroom tea and we'll prove it right now.... ...bitch."

yeah, same, when we plan to have some time together with friends
I always make sure I can get fucked so that I am not god damn fucking asshole
Sometimes it feels very poor copying technique for it doesn't necessarily make me happier to do drugs but if I can tell myself "yeahhh, nevermind, I can do drugs" I can imagine my pain is settled in some Universal Justice System, if I can get fucked.

Which is really not true and just fucking dumb, twisted pattern of thinking.

If you said you were on H would you get sickness benefit? Or would they toy with you?

A combination of amphetamine & good weed, or psychedelics, make me stupidly generous (and talkative). People who've mostly met me in that state think I'm an easy touch and I've had several people think they can take the piss. Then they wonder what the fuck they did for me to go out of my way, to arrange shite in their life; just amphetamine brings out the Dr Mengele in me, and I get a bit obsessed with being a karma accelerator...

Dr Mengele? The nazi "angel of death"?? How is he a karma accelerator? @fastandbulbous
If people are twats and well in need of a lesson in why not to be a twat, I seem to lose all sense of how much they should suffer, in ways I can think of (which are quite a few).
Why everyone can't just have a positive approach to life, amazes me (but if they need an exercise in the ugliness of human existence, I can switch off all my empathy)

Ha ok, I get what you mean. I thought you meant in a "those Jews had it coming to them" way!!!

Ha ok, I get what you mean. I thought you meant in a "those Jews had it coming to them" way!!!
My ex is Jewish. She visited Auchwitz and advised me never to go there, as I would get a load of nightmares. She's the one who went through when I discovered ketamine. She is one of the two loves of my life.
I just wanted an example of some soulless twat, who was scientific in their insanity

My ex is Jewish. She visited Auchwitz and advised me never to go there, as I would get a load of nightmares. She's the one who went through when I discovered ketamine. She is one of the two loves of my life.
I just wanted an example of some soulless twat, who was scientific in their insanity
Of course, I wasn't actually accusing you of anti-Semitism. You're as much an anti-Semite as Jeremy Corbyn - can't believe they tried to portray him as one - JC! - that fucking infuriated me. Still does.