• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sorry another G thread....

GirlOfYourDreams: To prevent you being flamed to all buggery, I'm going to reply with a 'nice' answer to your post.
GHB by itself can kill. It can kill quite easily. 10g of GHB is fatal (10ml of 1,4), and lower amounts can cause coma, possible heart failure or respiratory arrest. Mixing drugs with G will just make this happen much easily.
Read about it here.
The people in this forum really know what they're talking about, be it either from experience, research or an academic background.
Welcome to bluelight, we'll answer any question about drugs you have truthfully and succinctly. :)
[ 24 September 2002: Message edited by: Fetish Jester ]

yeah yeah okay, juice is still my drug of choice!
never had any serious problems, appart from juicing out wich i do atleast once a week :)
but i guess u gotta know your body and know how much u can handle

never had any serious problems, appart from juicing out wich i do atleast once a week
I suggest you read up on peoples Harm Miminisation attitudes in this forum before you keep posting in the same way as it will make a lot of people react negatively to your posts instead of us being here to help with any questions/thoughts/suggestions. The way you are going at moment, you sound like an 'idiot drug abuser'.
Also, try to cut out slang if possible, it's just when I read 'juice' I thought of steroids and not G/1,4b as you mentioned.

Taking enough GHB/1,4Butanediol (also slang terms "fanta" and "juice" which are confusing to many people as they are names of other products, and traditionally Juice is a common term for steroids) to make you go to sleep (or G'ing OUT) is an OVER DOSE. If you take enough GHB/1,4Butanediol to make you uncontrollably fall asleep, it's far too much and you should definitely take less in the future. Falling asleep may seem OK at home, but if you go into convulsions and/or vomit in your sleep, then you may not wake up.
GHB and 1,4Butanediol seem so easy and fun and cheap, but they're as serious a drug as any - due to their low overdose margin, and the absolute incapacitation that happens when you overshoot your dose. Worse, combining with alcohol throws all previous dose limits out the window, and has a HIGH RISK of inducing coma.
BigTrancer :)