• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sorry another G thread....

thankyou for your kind offer of the recipe, but it's genuinely beyond me being bothered, mainly that obtaining said gbl or maybe it was 1,4b is difficult.
i didnt really get to taste it being 2ml in small drink water, followed up by 2ml an hour later. Next time ill pay more attention. my friend did have a quite a few hundred mls, but well its one of those things.

Originally posted by Tarsarlan:
Umm Harry, if you're not going to send people the link if they email you, then why did you even mention the fact that you have that recipe? Its not a very secret recipe either...
Its not a secret but I'd get into trouble for posting it here. I'm very forgetful and may forget I said I won't email it ........
BTW A few hundred ml of pure GBL will kill you! BE CAREFUL!
Harry

BTW A few hundred ml of pure GBL will kill you! BE CAREFUL!
Actually about 10-15mL of pure GBL is probably enough to do the terminal job for most people.
BigTrancer :)

new question?
now i have a sample that i know is not 1,4 b.
but is it ghb or gbl?
if its gbl and i add caustic soda it makes ghb, yes?
but if its already ghb and i add caustic soda will it fuck anything up?
prob is i dont know if the guy i get it from knows the fuck what it is?
[ 08 September 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

^^^^^
Okay, you'll be able to tell between GBL and GHB from a small taste. GBL tastes really shitty, and GHB tastes slightly salty.
In theory you'd be able to add anything with NaOH to make GHB from GBL, but what we haven't said is what RATIO (molar or otherwise) to add NaOH to GBL, cause if you add too much, you're going to have a caustic mixture which would probably not do you too well.
If you add NaOH to GHB, you'll probably just make it alkaline and unsafe to take.
Looking at the stoichiometry, you'd need to add one molar of NaOH to one molar of GBL, or 200g of NaOH to 450ml of GBL (exactly), of course you'd have to dissolve the NaOH in enough water before adding it.
If there is anyone interested, I can post a method of safely doing this at home. In the interests of HM, of course. I can't write it now. I'm .... occupied.
[edit: Thanks Biscuit!]
[ 23 September 2002: Message edited by: Fetish Jester ]

Eddie spaggetti. The taste of ghb disolved in water is completely different to 14b or gbl. 14b is almost like anaceed/pepermint crossed with some discussting medicine, its a very strong almost making u sick taste and also has a strong smell. Ghb tastes like weak salt water and has almost no detectable odour at all, hence its use as a daterape drug. You'd have to be pretty toasted not to taste 14b in a drink of anything. I'm not too sure as to the taste of gbl but have been told it is similar to 14b. As for ascertaining dosages of liquids, just try at home first, start with 1ml doses and if thats not enough wait 40mins and add 50% to it until u feel the desired effects, make sure your stomach is empty(2-3hrs after meal). Once you've ascertained your dosage stick to it like glue and don't re dose more that hourly or they can start to double up. You can add 50% to your dose if you've topping up an e or having with speed/p.
As for ghb powder dialution I diluted 42grams of powder into 30ml of water making 50ml of liquid g. I did this to ascertain a small working dose (approx2-3 ml) so I can take it inconspicuisly into clubs, and to make my dosage similar to that of 14b which is more often what i get.
Hope this helps.
R E S P E C

thanx guys...
it tastes a little salty and a hint "chlorine-ish"... ive tried 1,4b b4 and its not that. after taste test, and experince of, i can only assume its gbh or gbl... guess i'll never know, as the bozo i got it from just says "its the G man"... and clearly has no idea.
its all gone again!!
cheers

Hey my Horse.
I thought I was the only one that got that ear thing yhat you feel your just about to yawn but you don't. Thats bizzare, Its like everything in a yawn without actually opening your mouth, and you dont even feel like yawning but it still keeps happening. I'll have to ask around my mates to see if they notice it.
R E S P E C

On the yawning without yawning thing - I get that too (but I thought it was just me)
I put it down to head wanting to sleep and eyes wanting to close but me fighting it. I get the same feeling trying to fight off sleep on the train...
who knows

im in that boat too! im prolly a little off mark here as i have little SERIOUS information about the intricacies of its actions on the brain, but i thought that perhaps it has something to do with the dopamine being re-released. ie, after dopamine production is depressed as the 1,4/GBL/GHB is processed by the body, at the same time its stimulated (but without being released). as the 1,4/GBL/GHB wears off this surplus dopamine is released producing a speedy effect in contrast with the euphoria of the G. i personally get this when ivebeen consuming one of the above substances over a drawn out period. it is pretty much the same as dopamine rushing after too much MDMA, and its also the same feeling that pre-empts a yawn.
i think the fact that it also happen when yawning suggest it has omethingto do with dopaminea s this is the bodies way of trying to wake itself up no??
[ 16 September 2002: Message edited by: Timmy C ]

I get the wierd ear pressure thing too. None of my other friends seem to get it though..

If you find yourself fighting off sleep when on G that means you're very close to overdose.
Remember the difference between a fun dose and an overdose of G is tiny! So is the difference between fighting off sleep and being comatose.
Try reducing your dose next time, even if only slightly. It might make the difference between a fun night out and a disaster.
This applies to all varieties of G. The more, the very-much-not merrier!

Fetish Jester: i think u mean 200g of NaOH to 450ml of GBL?
If u add NaOH to what is already GHB and boil it off u could have a DANGEROUS excess of NaOH and a very caustic mix. I have been unfortunate enough to have seen forensic pathology photos of some poor bastard who consumed caustic soda. It was one of the most disturbing things imaginable and the potential burns and tissue damage from even small amounts can be horrific.
Obviously this is the same as using too much NaOH with GBL too. So if u believe u have GBL and want to convert it into GHB make sure u know exactly what you are doing and you have accurate digital scales for measuring. (Read several "recipes" to ensure they are consistent rather than choosing one which may be dangerously wrong; its simple chemistry so if ever u want to check it u could ask someone with college level chemistry knowledge to make sure)
(if u think u have GHB powder then u are much better off doing the boiling test and seeing if a powder remains after water is evaporated. If there is a powder left leave a small amount exposed in the air overnight and in the morning you should see a small pool of liquid. Why: because GHB is very hydroscopic; meaning it absorbs water extremely well from the air itself; and it will absorb that much overnight that it is able to dissolve.
If after boiling only liquid remains, then perhaps consider trying the NaOH test to see if it is GBL)
Once you have your powder it can be dissolved in water and then pH paper used to see if its strongly basic. The stuff for pools is adequate. If it shows u have a solution of pH greater than 8 then chances are u could have a dangerous caustic mix.
GHB salt should only make the solution very slightly basic i think. Maybe even closer to neutral.
A further word of warning; what if u actually have 1,4-BD and u try and make GHB. Of course u will be unsuccessful, but at the end of the day u will be left with a powder at the end of the process. This is of course the NaOH. So dont go thinking u have GHB and consume it, despite the fact it will look different. (it distresses me at the damage 2g of straight NaOH would do if swallowed)
Provided u use a decent amount of "GBL" the weight of powder left after conversion will be significantly GREATER than the weight of the NaOH used to begin with. (~3 times the mass)
If the powder remaining is only slightly heavier than the NaOH added (allowing for left over water) then do not consume this powder and be satisfied the liquid u began with is 1,4BD NOT GBL.

1) how does 1,4BD differ from standard 1,4
2) what is the NaOH test to determine GBL from 1,4BD
3) what does GBL taste like?

1) how does 1,4BD differ from standard 1,4
As far as I understand it, 1,4 butanediol, 1,4, BD or Fred are all the same chemical
2) what is the NaOH test to determine GBL from 1,4BD
If you place NaOH with GBL it will react, whereas with 1,4BD it won’t. So after sitting for some time the GBL will show a lower pH indicating the NaOH was used in the reaction, producing GHB. 1,4B won’t react and so the pH will be high 11+
This assumes you are using stoichiometric amounts (the right molar quantities) of each substance.
3) what does GBL taste like?
From what I’ve been told 1,4 has a distinctive chemical taste, unlike GHB which tastes slightly salty in solution. There is also risk that salt may be added to 1,4 to pass it as GHB.
Biscuit may like to elaborate

In case anyone has missed it NaOH = sodium hydroxide, or caustic soda, or draino.
No real elaboration needed other than what i meant by the NaOH "test" was actually just the procedure for making GHB from GBL.
But i'll try explain again.
After doing it you would boil off all the water/solvent (i actually do not rememeber what is used) and be left with a powder.
If the powder is significantly more heavy than the weight of the NaOH added initially u MUST HAVE CREATED SOMETHING. (obviously GHB)
If the powder is only about the same mass, all u are left with is the NaOH unchanged.
Hence there was nothing for the NaOH to react with and so assuming u havent been completely ripped off u must have 1,4-butanediol.
If u do make what u think is GHB u then do more tests to make sure it is GHB and that it is "safe" to take.
Two u can do: is the moisture one i described, and the pH one which i would say is essential as whilst u have made some GHB there may be more than a trivial amount of NaOH left mixed in with the GHB powder which is not something u want to ingest!

my advice eddie is to start low and build it up - over long periods of time of course! like take a v. small does if you have no idea what concentration is - like 2.5mLs. if that does nothing you know you can probablly double it, but if you do feel something then maybe only add 1 or 2 mLs. just use ur own instince but be VERY careful, and if you dont trust yourself, and if you think you should add on 5mLs for example, only add on 3!
All i can say is if you can, try and find out from who you're buying it off what the recommended dose is, but remember its different for everyone depending on ur size - and the biggest factor i've found in the dose of G, is if you've eaten or not. i find if i've eaten, no matter how much i have - it'll do nothing at all!
-my 2c

juice cant kill you!!!
mixing other drugs and alcohol with juice will kill you!!!!
GIGI ALL THE WAY@!##@