Desperate Soon out of oxy... Detox or quick taper?

@RedRum OG
That was my inital thought as well. That this would only prolong the wds.
But has went pretty good I think, at least this far.
So if any setback in this setup I'll do the jump directly. Have tried GABA/Lyrica on script for my initial back pain(misaligned spin/nerve) but only got dizzy and nauseous.

Now I'm down to 30mg a day, not stable but still not that bad.
Planning on going to 25mg tomorrow.
Starting to worry about the paws due to all these years.
And still

@TheInvisibleStoner
I can handle the pain quite well. As of now it's only joints that hurts. So that isn't the main reason for relapse. It's the craving and restlessness.
I shower hot as I can usually helps for a couple of hours.
Got no energy what do ever for any physical activity. But my plan is to.
And funny you said that just ordered a punching bag 3 days ago in order to do something without having to go out. Though I'm freezing at 27C right now ;)
Hopefully those RLS goes away soon. I feel that I can handle the rest as of now at least.

Tried to stretch my last dose yesterday until bedtime worked quite well. The oxy gives me motivation and "energy" so in that pov it wasn't any good but helped the RLS.
And the overall situation before that last dose wasn't funny. Longest day of my life, restless aches.

@JessFR
Thank you. Yes I got quite a supply of benzos that should take me through this.
Enough for now, the paws and, hopefully not, a taper from them as well.

But I've gone quite easy on them. The most have been 15mg or 1mg xan for those RLS.
And not every day either.

Many thanks everyone! This is the only support I have.

Dude, having been homeless, and experienced opioid withdrawal, I'd take the homelessness any day.

Now both at once... In winter, That's a level of hell that's hard to beat.

If there's really no other options, like maintainence, or rehab, I'd go with the taper if you can. It might not seem like it but tapering can help. If possible save the comfort meds and benzos still you're fully out of opiates IMO.

Good luck. <3
You miss understand me I didn't mean you should be happy because your not homeless I meant at least you could withdraw at home at least you can make preparations like getting some medicine changing clothes etc in my experience I remember withdrawing and being homeless, and being hungry and just thought at least at home I could relax and not have to watch my back and all the other things that come with not being homeless plus theirs a chance your folks might have or get a couple bob and take pity on you and sort your see out I don't know I just like to try and think as positive as I can

@ last steps I didn't mean your weak or shouldn't be unhappy because your not homeless I just meant if you can over come the mentality that these drugs cause the fiending etc it's a lot easier even though I have gone through withdrawal over a hundred times now easily getting worse and worse but when I go through it now most of the time it's not so bad because I just force my mind not to care or just "give up" and accept I ain't got anything and won't be getting anything and theirs no point moping about (I have just wasted so many years of my life now doing just that making everyone else around me feel bad to which wasn't fair)

then I think man I better have a wash wash my face with warm hot water it has to be hot to relax me stuff like that I don't know how long you been on them? Id love to write more but I gotta be off and still need to do my daily post

No, I totally got you the first time there @Ganjcat
As you say it could've been a lot worse.
But as you mentioned I have roof over my head, running water, loads of otc pain medication, vitamins and benzo.
So cannot even imagine being homeless on top of this.

I'm kind in one of the "best" situations for wd, except I'm doing it all alone maybe. No one to talk to really. I'm as many others(in this sit.)just an avarege Joe, good education, job and living standards.
Drugs/RX meds haven't even been on the map in my social circle.

I haven't been that rush seeker, chasing the dragon, nodding user.
When I started out for about 10-12 years ago with tramadol it was like going from B/W to color TV.
Got it due to chronic back pain and a couple of following accidents/surgeries whitin the first years.
Everything got easier, motivated, energy, focused and better sleep. Who doesn't want that.

But then tolerance catched up and started to feel the wd once I stopped/took less so didn't wanna go there.
So kept on going since then took everything I came over terrified for the wd. From tram to sub.

Was on about 800mgs tram a day after the first 4 years. Switched to the equivalent of other opis during the years to hold back the wd.

Have taken a week of from work for this "jump taper". And I'm feeling quite stable now at 30mg a day. Enough to take the worst away and two nights now without any benzos.

Today I'm going to start a week of 25mgs.
Trying to work out some schedule to be able to function at work at the same time I taper the last mg's.

As of now the mornings are worst. When it's gone about 15-18h since last dose.

So remains to see how that goes...

So... after two relapses(days in a row at 45mg) this week I'm down to 20mg a day again.
Taking 5mgs through out the day just to take the worst away and still be able to sleep without benzo. Aches, chills and the typical between my doses.

Supply level is low now so I figured if I'm going to try a CT this weekend and go hard on benzo and try to sleep it out or something.
Will do last 2x5mg tomorrow and then kick it around lunchtime.

My question is; since I've never been on such low dose. If I don't make it, CT, will this have any affect on my tolerance?
I assume of course this is a case by case and individual thing but in general terms maybe?

Lets say I make it two days without and then take just enough, say 5mg to get some relief.
Or is it just two days of "hell" then I'll have relive those days again once out?

Found an old 2 mg Bupe as well, no nalox.
Think I might be able to use that for about 5-6 days, if I stretch it. No idea what my dose would be on those now but managed to get stable on 1-2mg once I was on 100mg+ of oxy. So will for sure last a few days.

Feeling quite ridiculous taking about these small doses. When seen others jump at 50-100mg.
But on the other hand I've never been in this situation before, for over 10+ years.
Can't even think of the PAWS after all those years...

So that plan went straight down the drain.. .
Stopped at lunch Friday and managed to ride it out until bedtime ~11-12pm.
Took 30mg of Valium about an hour in advance. Didn't do shit.
After kicking and crawling around in bed for about 3-4h I popped a 5mg oxy, fell a sleep within 40min.
That's the only benefit I get from 5mg now, the RLS, don't feel anything else.

Those f*cking RLS are killing me.
Have a chronic spine injury that causes them, occasionally, even though I'm not in withdrawal.
Is Xanax or kpins better seem from a RLS pov?

Even though, yesterday, I managed to stay at 2x5mg through out the day.
With the help of some benzo.

So change of plans.
Will try to do another "jump" down to 10-15 a day, preferable 10 then taper from there.

Don't know if anyone's reading but, as mentioned, maybe it can help someone else in the same situation.
Anyhow feel free, I'm all ears for any ideas or home remedies.

Thanks for taking your time.
That was my initial idea as of today, didn't find the words earlier.
To see how far i can stretch it before I cannot take it anymore.

Woke up today 6am, last dose yesterday(25mg) was 6pm. Restless legs from hell and aches everywhere.
Took 10mg(crushed) and 10mg valium slept for another 6h, once it kicked in.

Now almost 10h later, since my 10mg's. Still freezing, slight body aches and restlessness.

Just popped 1mg Xanax. Huge relief except from the chills but can live with them.
Mindset now is that taking oxy is just a waste since the Xanax usually takes over the oxy, at least for me. Keeps me from them for a while.

Have quite a stash of benzos so will try to go as low as possible with the help of them then switch to oxy only and taper slowly.

Still not sure if I should crush or take advantage of the ER.
Not sure if two ER will do the same as two crushed. Will for sure need more which will make an even bigger dent in my supply.
Find a Kratom strain you like. I take gold Bali 12 capsules as needed. It had really helped me bear the horrible detox from opiates, benzos and what I think is the worst, alcohol. You can get them at most any smoke shop. Green Monkey brand works best for me. I don’t know why. Good luck and stay away from the dope man. Ok?