Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Sons of Anarchy

Theyre not friends anymore with the Irish. Jax refused some kind of proposal I believe having to do with The KG-9s which was used in the school shooting.To make sure Jax stayed in his place as gun distributor the Irish came back and killed Phil who by the looks of his cut was recently made a full fledged member since last season. They also killed another dude of theirs,a prospect I believe. I was pretty pissed when they killed Fat Phil, I had high hopes for him.
I see Elvis who is now Nomad as I understand starting his own chapter for the SW, or who knows, maybe theyll be killed off next leaving the original Oakland crew to deal the guns under the fear of the Irish. Im not a huge fan of this show but this could be a better ending than BB. This is the last season correct?

Im not a huge fan of this show but this could be a better ending than BB. This is the last season correct?

I'm not sure, but things are getting overly complicated with Tara and whatever her end game is. That triangle between her, Gemma, and Wendy has been getting confusing with all the lies, but I think the next episode should clear some of that up. I just hope it doesn't get too far fetched for the viewers to believe.

Did anyone think that Jax killed the Trannys mother because what she was saying was hitting home with him? She was saying how the son would grow up all screwed up when he learned of who his father really was. You could tell it was getting to him, but I wasn't sure of if it was just because he felt bad for the Tranny or if it was him that was feeling bad.

Theo Rossi had an interview with a local morning show here and he said 1 more season after this one.

Did anyone think that Jax killed the Trannys mother because what she was saying was hitting home with him? She was saying how the son would grow up all screwed up when he learned of who his father really was. You could tell it was getting to him, but I wasn't sure of if it was just because he felt bad for the Tranny or if it was him that was feeling bad.

I think it was partly because of his own kids. She was a predator who abuse children, scum to even the worst of criminals, especially a new father. Her words did hit him hard though.

That body is going to come back and haunt Jax though. He should have disposed of it himself.

I seriously hope that DA meets a violent end just like the marshal and ATF agent did.

I thought that when they were going to vote that they were going to decide whether or not the DA was going to meet 'Mr Mayhem' but instead they decided to give up the IRA in exchange for immunity with the gun charges and for leniency in Taras case. Now I'm wondering if he will ask for the DA to go hard on Tara now that he learned she is going to divorce him. Oh and they actually mad Gemma into the 'good guy' for once, having people actually feel bad for her.

The previews of next weeks episode look pretty crazy, as is any encounter with the IRA.

Yeah I can't see how Tara is going to stay in the picture much longer after pulling that stunt and now everyone knowing about it. Singing to the baby with the gun on her knee shows what she is about to face.

Jax is always getting in cheap, overly-righteous sucker punches... kind of lame. Also, the sad music cutaway of people staring off into the distance in the end has gotten quite repetitive

Totally agree with the bullshit montages at the end of shows and sometimes at the start. I wish Sutter wasn't so dramatic with a lot of scenes. I also cringe every time the guys get together they hug and say I love you brother, blaach, and Gemma as well as a few others call every woman Darlin whether shes pissed at them or not.
I enjoy the show and am glad the full on war in the woods with rocket launcher type overdone scenes are in the past. Its always been over the top drama and maybe Im just to old for this kinda show but Ive always been fascinated by MC's so I keep watching, feeling guilty after every show, my girl just wants to see Jaxs bare ass between Taras legs (I do like it she resembles Tara but with better T&A)
So whats Jax gonna do, set up the Irish and the Asians at the same time somehow? No MC would go near Jax if he puts them on deck for CCH Pounders character (Prosecuting DA) to bust.
I cant even believe Im taking the time to write this. One more season someone mentioned earlier.

I'm in season 4. I did an aim rifle animation last night pointing at Clay. He is wanting to kill Tara. He's kind of a hard character to like... Not referring to the actor.

Wow, what an episode :D I'm a little sad there's only 3 left this season. I did not see that hanger scene coming.

Well that last episode for the season was pretty kick ass. I enjoyed it alot.

Yea^

I need to catch up on the last episode... I've been buying it on XBOX but I'm about broke this week so I may have to download it, but ever since

NSFW:
Jax's mom killed his wife

Its been nuts

I have not watched it although have heard good things. After seeing this thread I may just have to check it out on Netflix!

This show is the favorite in our house. We have sons merchandize and everything lol. I will be sad when the season ends.