• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Sons of Anarchy

Hypnotik1

Bluelighter
Anyone catch this show on FX?? I just finished up season 1....Its a really unique cool show about the culture of Biker Gangs.....Katey Segal (Peggy from Married w/ children) plays one bad ass bitch in the show. She's like the Queen of the club....At first I kept picturing Peg but she really pulls the whole character of very well. The Pres is played by the guy who played Hellboy in the movie...

Anyone else a fan??

Here's a description....

250px-Soaintertitle.jpg

Sons of Anarchy is an adrenalized drama with darkly comedic undertones about a notorious outlaw motorcycle club intent on protecting their sheltered small town against encroaching drug dealers, corporate developers and overzealous law officers. The club is equally determined to protect their ruthless and illegally thriving arms business. Charlie Hunnam stars as Jackson 'Jax' Teller, a man whose love for the brotherhood is tested by his growing apprehension for its lawlessness. Katey Sagal stars as Gemma Teller Morrow, Jax's force-of-nature mother, who along with Ron Perlman as Clarance 'Clay' Morrow, Jax's stepfather and MC president, have their own darker vision for the club.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/soa/#Nav/Homepage

Last edited:
I LOVE IT.

One of the few shows I make an effort to catch every week. I feel like people who aren't watching/judged it before giving it a chance are REALLY missing out on quality television.

I liked the pilot, so I watched the first few shows of the series but it lost me quickly enough.

I thought it pretty unrealistic.

Im gonna start watching this show. It looks good, and by the good remakes from you guys, looks like ima enjoy this show

I love this show much been watchin it every week since the first season, and it really isn't all that unrealistic part of the reason I like the show is because I grew up in a biker family and kinda reminds me of being a kid lol.

Maybe I'm letting my dislike of Charlie Hummon get in the way. He's too sappy for the role, to me:|

i come from an mc club upbringing and though soa fantasizes about the lifestyle, it's still an awesome show that i watch religously every week. makes me a bit homesick, but in a good way. i love tellin my wife stories about that chapter in my life.

Just want to give this a bump.

Just finished season 2. Very good show.

I'm gonna give this a bump just because I get Beat up inside a boxing ring as an extra in Season 3 episode 5 sometime in October.

It's my new favorite show.

Just watched the first two seasons. Definitely good, an eminently watchable, immersive drama, but still no example of high art like The Wire or The Soprano's. I give it 4/5. Took me ages to figure out who the fuck Sam Crow was though! =D

Funny enough, I am just watching the first season now... loving every episode so far.

Like the story, the characters, and am a big Ron Peralman fan :D

Just watched the first two seasons. Definitely good, an eminently watchable, immersive drama, but still no example of high art like The Wire or The Soprano's. I give it 4/5. Took me ages to figure out who the fuck Sam Crow was though! =D

Haha, same here. And yeah this is a quality show indeed. Anyone know when the third season starts?

I think it was august 2010. might be wrong though.

nah, wait, just checked, it s september 7

Last edited: