Somethings have changed...

i too didnt really think about the date, i thought BL had suffered an electronic coup

Very funny indeed.

My stomach has been churning today too over this.

(Many thanks to someone over at SDP for pointing out that clicking on Interpol's picture does indeed lead into BL's index page).

But BL consoled us all with a funky new colour-scheme so all is forgiven.

wow hell of A fucking april fools joke!!!!!

i thought interpol really had the fucking site!!!

i thought i was going to fucking jail.....

fucking assholes lol good joke tho really....

O and the color theme is great lawl!!! faded and jaded bitch i'm at work right now

APRIL FUCKING FOOLS....
now i gotta get some people at work thanks for reminding me

I'm pissed I wasn't taken the piss out of more.

ho ho ho

;)

Ahahah imagine rolling over out of bed and seeing this on your favor site . goddamn yousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!1111 l337 h4ck 4 3v3r b1u3ligh7

party hard

2emg492.gif
95ydkk.gif
25zgyeo.gif

May I please have my warning removed?

Honestly, not being naked in someones bed does NOT violate BLUA guidelines.

Yes very funny, haha, had my laughs now it is just retarded.

thanx

ciaoxox

i also shat myself momentarily. i thought all the noobtards had got us all fuxxored with the "where can i buy crack" threads, lol.

Winding Vines said:
May I please have my warning removed?

Honestly, not being naked in someones bed does NOT violate BLUA guidelines.

Yes very funny, haha, had my laughs now it is just retarded.

thanx

ciaoxox

Undeserved warnings will be removed over the next few days (the admins have a few other things to undo first), so fret not.

Deserved warnings will be doubled, with today being "Two for Tuesday" coupon day. :D

LOL!!

It catches my eyes for a while, was just back settled and I was glaring wtf at the monitor, and then slowly realized it was a very potent 1,4-AFD (abbr. from 1st - 04 - April Fool Day)

Keep the color scheme!! It feels good on my eyes when I'm high and don't have to look at a bright ass white screen. :)

10 seconds, thats how long it took me. Sjeesh! does Interpol really have a logo with a Terra-piercing sword? If so the rumors about its nazi roots must be true! "We're here to fuck you up and by God we're gonna do it too!"

LOL though....

Its the next fucking day..
And its only supposed to last until midday