Somethings have changed...

Lurk said:
lol i didnt even think april fools, i thought it was getting teh haxx0r or something..

Now come on.. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND
Would try to fucking hack Bluelight.

There would have to be some reason about itl

Thats like putting someone alive in a BMW instead of a test dummy with some old outdated holland cheese in his pocket

HMMMM SOMETHINGS CHANGED.....

Hahaha

Im Viewing This On A 42" Overdriven Plasma,

You Just Riggered An Aset Phlashbak Bak Bak.

Nice One....

Come on guiseee I kinda like the light blue juxtaposed with the dark salmon and neon raver green theme.

It's cute, let's keep it. 8)

^^ It's ok, the mods are in for some serious bad luck, it's now after 12.00pm!

Ha-de-ha-ha! (and an extra tee-hee and titter). Some people must really have a lot of time on their hands, so I'm glad it was put to such entertaining use :).

And Jeezus!!! down here where the april first went thrhu some time ago. and I thought we were over it????? Farknenelll don't do this to me!!!!

Yeah I was posting earlier last night before all the colors changed and the interpol page was put up. My title changed from green lighter to I WILL UTFSE I thought I had screwed up lol

OK, so you got me for a few minutes. Holy fucking shit--fascists...oh wait, it's 1 Apr 08. Clever. So how's that working out for you?

This color scheme makes it look like we've been h4x0r'd by m3g4-1337 teenagers with Atari 2600s. Damn their 4bit EGA asses.

My eyes, the goggles do nothing!

good april fools joke.

this shit had me for a minute. I tried to go to bluelight this morning and was like WTF!!!!!8o

its funny now but it was scary for a second. how am i gonna waste time without bluelight?

hahaha faded and jaded

I was on BL while they shifted it to TacoBL (get it? *eh eh) and everything got all fucked up. When I hit the home button and saw the interpol page my stomach turned for a split second before I realized that it was already April 1st in Oceania. Fuckin assholes!

Haha it's a good joke though, I definitely appreciate the foresight and planning involved.

They must rweely wuv BL!

I have a black and white monitor... what is everyone talking about?

Nah, but seriously awesome colours.