• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Something is wrong after injecting ice!

Remember the old stick figure Cheerios commercials? This boy is losing steam That’s me. Worked till 2, just ate, crash time.

Yes, as a matter of fact I did use a spot that has been overused. My best meme that is, because I hit it without having to retry every single time. It’s kind of swollen and inflamed. I used it this morning early with just a tiny shot and it worked beautifully. Then when I got home from work and did a tiny bit more that’s when things went horribly south. I think that I might have a case of phlebitis? Inflammation of the veins. It’s a little bit better than it was, but not great. My doctor told me that I had it, but then didn’t even tell me what to do about it or prescribe me anything for it. I’ve laid off from using big time the past two weeks. Have only been doing enough to try and keep me going till I can quit all the way. I noticed that I have all these tiny little round lumps for lack of a better word that pop up out of my hands whenever my veins are buldged from tying off. And the blonde just kind of trickles into the syringe as opposed to what it used to do when it was completely feel it when my veins were healthy. I only have three names that I can use. And I’ve used them all pretty much every day if not every other day for the past year. I don’t know where else I can do it that’s safe and easily acceptable :( I have one vein on my right arm starts on the top of my wrist and wraps down into the back of my arm that’s a really good one, but it’s a little bit deeper and man it hurts like heck to pierce the skin right there and it bruises terribly. I can’t seem to get any of the other ones. Oh and I always always use alcohol to sanitize the injection site prior, and I absolutely always use a brand new syringe. No matter what. The only thing I could think I was it maybe I had an artery on accident. I don’t know. I just thought it was so weird how my chest was burning so bad. I’m feeling almost 100% better now except for my stomach is a little bit woozy and my head kind of hurts. So weird. In seven years of doing this that has never happened to me before. So I know something was up
It almost sounds like a caffeine overdose? Maybe your stuff was laced with caffeine and when you stacked up the doses it became too much and caused a reaction? All dope hits make me lose my breath these days. I've gotten to where I love it though the first time it happened scared the shit out of me! I remember the good ol days when you just felt like you were coming (spelled wrong on purpose. Lol) I only ended up on this page after a strange reaction myself....it was a pretty normal rush for your standard 2022 shit EXCEPT my face burned like a mf the whole time??? Never felt anything like it, and, trust me, I have gone through my fair share of dope. Bluelight.org is always my go to for harm reduction answers. Hoping to get some this time too.

Be good, or be good at it...
-Kelci