• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Something I am quite ignorant about: plugging... - I would like some education please

༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ m'lord, your worship, aeropagitica etc etc
i wonder who shall be elected as the groom of the stool?
having one of those could be quite helpful for the ol' plugging ahaahah ;)

You couldn't pay me enough to do that job :(

what's the best way to plug?

Crush the pills and/or dissolve them in water, and then use a syringe (almost any will do). You might want to use some oil, vaseline or soap and pour it over the top of the syringer, as this will smoothen the insertion and eliminate any pain.

Then make sure to relax your butt, otherwise it's easy to flex to defend yourself and it will just hurt more and you won't get it in.

So relax, shove it up and when it's at least 2 inches up your ass, shoot. Don't relax immediately as it might pour back out again, instead flex you arse (your butt cheeks/***hole; not your bowels, because then it will come right out again, for sure) for a short period of time, to make sure it stays where it "belongs", and then you don't need to think about it anymore.

Either do it sitting on the toilet - but this will increase the risk of it pouring back out right afterwards, as your butt cheeks are spread apart. You could lie down, either on your back with both legs up in the air, or on the side with one leg pulled towards your chest.

You could convince a friend it's not gay, and have him do it. I have done it on several men and I haven't become a fagget yet. Might be harder if it's a woman that's not your GF. DON'T SHARE SYRINGE THIS WAY EITHER. It's just as dangerous as sharing needles.

It's not rocket science, really. The only problem is what's already up there, in your system. If it's loaded, some of the solution will get stuck and then release very slowly instead. Before I IV'd, this was my main ROA, and most of the times I used anal laxatives (not the oral ones as it takes a lot of time) before anally administrating drugs.

Either do it sitting on the toilet - but this will increase the risk of it pouring back out right afterwards, as your butt cheeks are spread apart. You could lie down, either on your back with both legs up in the air, or on the side with one leg pulled towards your chest.

You could convince a friend it's not gay, and have him do it. I have done it on several men and I haven't become a fagget yet. Might be harder if it's a woman that's not your GF. DON'T SHARE SYRINGE THIS WAY EITHER. It's just as dangerous as sharing needles.

It's not rocket science, really. The only problem is what's already up there, in your system. If it's loaded, some of the solution will get stuck and then release very slowly instead. Before I IV'd, this was my main ROA, and most of the times I used anal laxatives (not the oral ones as it takes a lot of time) before anally administrating drugs.

you can do this sitting on the toilet? that's pro man. i always do it lying on my side on my bed, then just chill in that position for 5 - 10 mins.
aha and i would never let a friend do that to me personally, not cause its gay, just gross lolol
an oral syringe (you can get them with kids medicine like Calpol) are best for this.
and remember to clear your bowels beforehand

you can do this sitting on the toilet? that's pro man. i always do it lying on my side on my bed, then just chill in that position for 5 - 10 mins.
aha and i would never let a friend do that to me personally, not cause its gay, just gross lolol
an oral syringe (you can get them with kids medicine like Calpol) are best for this.
and remember to clear your bowels beforehand

I agree it's better to do it lying down, but then one might have to deal with a little feces in the bed, and it's really needed to clean oneself afterwards ...

Have a friend to it to you and see it as a gay test. If your trunk stirs - you're possibly gay. If nothing happens ... well, then you have a free high without having to stick your fingers up your butt.

The day I ask a friend to check my prostate is the day I'll ask for help with plugging. Plugging with a gf can be interesting though and lead to other fun taboo things on occasion.

Anyone know if it's safe to use vikidin or pircacet this way?
I was wondering because of the Tylenol, and other fillers.