• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Someone's IV LSD trip report (10 hits blotter)

Why do you think he was spreading "truth" if you've never read him? Surely you have to know at least something about a subject before forming an opinion.
well, Leary gets discussed here more than enough. I think I gathered enough information to say that I am not interested.

well, Leary gets discussed here more than enough. I think I gathered enough information to say that I am not interested.
I really wouldn't be either...like I said he's kinda the mad sciencetist type!

I just googled what that was, and apparently it's a theory by Leary himself. so you use something the guy made up himself to back up his opinion. very convincing

Haha what are you on about dude? I'm not trying to back up his opinion using stuff he made up, I'm only saying that in Leary's opinion/experience, there is a difference between <1000mcg and >1000mcg. I'm not saying "Leary said it, so it must be true" but I certainly would trust his opinion/experience more than some random bluelighters saying "I think I heard 600mcg (or whatever) is the ceiling dose for LSD". Sure, he was a bit insane and I don't believe in many of the crazy things he believed in, but he was a very intelligent Ph.D who had a shit ton of experience with LSD and he actually knew how much he was taking a lot of the time, so if he says he experienced things above 1000mcg that he never experienced below 1000mcg, I'm going to take his word for it, especially when I haven't read one single credible source or one other single prominent LSD user dispute that the ceiling is above 1000mcg. From talking to experienced people who actually know how much they are doing (ie chemists, friends of chemists) I think the ceiling is around 10,000 mcg.

I think the reason so many people believe the ceiling dose is lower is because A. LSD effects many receptors, so I'm sure some of the receptors have a low ceiling while others have a much higher one, B. Some experiences (for example, ego death/loss) either just are or arent, you cant have *more* ego death/loss at any moment, so someone in ego death on 500 mcg and another on 1000 mcg will both be in the same place at the moment. But on 1000 mcg, you are 1. more likely to achieve ego death, and 2. the ego death will usually last longer. Finally, C. the dose response isnt linear but curved. Theres a HUGE difference between 100 mcg and 1000 mcg, (100+900=1000) but add another 900 to make it 1900 mcg and the difference wont be very noticeable. So when someone takes 800 mcg and a month later takes 1000 mcg and says "theres no difference, the ceiling is 800 mcg", I bet my life if they wait a month and then take 10,000 they will be all "i was wrong, 10,000 was definitely significantly stronger than 800". Such is the case with partial agonists...to get higher, you have to increase the dose exponentially, not linearly. 200 mcg will be stronger than 100 mcg, but it wont be twice as strong.

Back to Leary...I'm not much of a fan of his later work, but his early work with psychedelic research was great. It was after he went to prison that he went kind of wacko. But the 8 circuit model isnt supposed to be literal, just a framework to help understand psychology, improve one's self, and try to grasp the feelings that hallucinogens, tantra, and raja yoga can give. I know it helped me a lot, I used the metaprogramming circuit with LSD to get rid of the anxiety and depression Ive had all my life, and it worked. Placebo you say? I'm sure it was! But so? It worked.

Last edited:
I'm not going to take Leary's word for anything because he was a delusional idiot. Having a PhD or claiming particular experiences doesn't change how nonsensical the majority of his ravings are.

I have a friend who's brother injected an LSD solution. Needless to say it went very bad and he ended up in the psych ward at the hospital after being dragged to the hospital by the police. I just gotta ask, what benefit is there in iving a psychedelic?
The rushes of dissociatives, psychedelics and empathogens are just unmatched to me. I also love the feeling of control. Just knowing I can shoot myself into another world in a second.

Drugs like meth, coke or heroin don't do that. They just tickle compared to an IV 2C-E or ketamine (or both) rush. The only drugs I ever shoot these days are psychedelics and dissociatives. Everything else not only provides the fastest way to self-destruction, but is totally bland as well. Not saying I'm trying hard not to shoot anything else. It just really sucks to shoot most stuff.

They just tickle compared to an IV 2C-E or ketamine (or both) rush.
That sounds absolutely terrifying to me. You are gnarly but hats off to you.

Also very early in the thread someone said taking more than 600mcg is a waste, but that's bullshit. Ive taken ten strips on a few different occasions, and they didnt come close to resembling my "thumbprint."

…..10 hits of LSD lol

a single 100ug standard dose is amazingly perfect. Not too intense but extremely pleasurable and interesting trip.

the Albert Hoffman Bicycle blotter 250ug tabs would be the highest dose I’d ever entertain. At a fully secluded waterfront cottage, a close friend or two, all creature comforts. Swimming in crystal clear water, sun blazing, music, absolutely essential.

I take a 100ug tab every Saturday night few hours before my GF gets home, amazing trippy sex, fresh shower, drinks, a roaring fireplace watching cool music videos on 65” 4K smart tv with cool trippy lighting around lol. My teacher GF is so straight laced, she has no idea her decoration style is suited for someone on acid ah aha ha ha

LSD blows Psilocybin mushrooms outta the water…..that added dopaminergic property of LSD makes it so much more pleasing to me.

…..10 hits of LSD lol

a single 100ug standard dose is amazingly perfect. Not too intense but extremely pleasurable and interesting trip.

the Albert Hoffman Bicycle blotter 250ug tabs would be the highest dose I’d ever entertain. At a fully secluded waterfront cottage, a close friend or two, all creature comforts. Swimming in crystal clear water, sun blazing, music, absolutely essential.

I take a 100ug tab every Saturday night few hours before my GF gets home, amazing trippy sex, fresh shower, drinks, a roaring fireplace watching cool music videos on 65” 4K smart tv with cool trippy lighting around lol. My teacher GF is so straight laced, she has no idea her decoration style is suited for someone on acid ah aha ha ha

LSD blows Psilocybin mushrooms outta the water…..that added dopaminergic property of LSD makes it so much more pleasing to me.

there ya go

i agree - a hit or 2 is perfect

i eventually ended up needing to take 2 when i was on a once a week regimen because of tolerance

sounds awesome tho - good post

:tunein:

:rockon: