• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma Dosage CARISOPRODOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity they don't make the Watson 500 mg Carisoprodol anymore. I would take five of those and nod like I was on my favorite opiate.

you actually found carisoprodol to be similar to your favorite opiate?

i've only found methaqualone to have such euphoric properties for a GABAergic, felt the warm fuzzy euphoria of oxycodone along with a clean carefree alcohol like intoxication.

i even rate phenibut as a better downer than carisoprodol, and i don't even rate meprobamate(carisoprodol's "big brother" thats actually a controlled substance) very high.

i'd say meprobamate is equal in recreational effects to "moderate" benzos like alprazolam or diazepam, and less recreational than weak barbs(phenobarbital, butalbital) and "good" benzos(temazepam, clonazepam, flunitrazepam).

imo carbamates just aren't very fun downers and the only use i've found for them is to mix with opiates, benzos, or alcohol. or if i have a muscle cramp.

i took 3.5 grams of carisoprodol and all i got was a dull feeling of apathy and boredom, a mild depressed mood, moderate drowsiness similar to a xanax bar with little tolerance, and muscle relaxation(of course, thats it's job). i do value carisoprodol for it's painkilling and muscle relaxant effects, on stimulant comedowns i mix a few somas with benzos(and opiates sometimes) to relax stiff muscles and get relief from headaches or muscle aches.

i was suprised when i found out it was a GABAergic, as it didn't feel like one.

also i only have got so-so effects from meprobamate which is reputed to be a good downer. i guess i just don't "get along" with carbamates.

i took 3.5 grams of carisoprodol and all i got was a dull feeling of apathy and boredom, a mild depressed mood, moderate drowsiness similar to a xanax bar with little tolerance, and muscle relaxation(of course, thats it's job). i do value carisoprodol for it's painkilling and muscle relaxant effects, on stimulant comedowns i mix a few somas with benzos(and opiates sometimes) to relax stiff muscles and get relief from headaches or muscle aches.

i was suprised when i found out it was a GABAergic, as it didn't feel like one.

also i only have got so-so effects from meprobamate which is reputed to be a good downer. i guess i just don't "get along" with carbamates.

True, but it varies even with regular use, and we are very tolerant to GABAeric drugs. It has a swinging tolerance. You get less that desirable effects one day, and get a barb like high the next. But foolishly taking more than 4-5 grams of it, can get you really dead if you have no tolerance at all.

True, but it varies even with regular use, and we are very tolerant to GABAeric drugs. It has a swinging tolerance. You get less that desirable effects one day, and get a barb like high the next. But foolishly taking more than 4-5 grams of it, can get you really dead if you have no tolerance at all.

i have given somas many "chances" to show me that its not a worthless recreational drug and every time it has let me down.

however i am very tolerant to GABAergics so i believe that has something to do with it. with that being said, i'll stick to the good downers(quaaludes, reds, temazepam, etc.) that affect my surely fried GABA receptors.

i have given somas many "chances" to show me that its not a worthless recreational drug and every time it has let me down.

however i am very tolerant to GABAergics so i believe that has something to do with it. with that being said, i'll stick to the good downers(quaaludes, reds, temazepam, etc.) that affect my surely fried GABA receptors.

Goddamn right, I would rather have more potent things as well.

I've read that Soma+Hydro is similar to a heroin high. I've never done H, so I wouldn't know. Any truth to this?

I have taken 1 Vicodin & 1 Soma & wow is it strong for me. I have a low tolerance & I had to lay down for 10 minutes to compose myself. Others smoke weed with Vicodin but I hate that mix.

Do you happen to know the reason why they vary from dose to dose? Same thing you described happened to me. I thought I had gotten some bad pills, and took 3 the next day and was beyond zombie land.

It doesn't seem to matter if I eat or don't eat before I take them. (my first thought).

Thanks for any 411.

I don't know why. I get mine from the pharmacy so I know they're real.. it's just weird. They're best for opiate potentation. I also use them for my back if I need extra relief. But yea, it's weird shit.. Sorry I couldn't be of more help! :)

After 10 years of back & neck pain, I have been striving for pain relief, that does the job, but leaves me functional during the day.

I have been getting Soma from India (*snip* per 300), and Tramadol via Thailand (*snip* per 100).

The combination I have found most effective is:

Morning
2 x Neurofen Plus (25.6mg codeine)

Lunchtime
2 x Panadeine Extra (30mg codeine)

After Work
1 x Zantec (300mg Ranitidine)
2 x Soma (700 mg Carisoprodol)
2 x Tramadol (100mg Tramadol)

After Dinner

Before Bed
2 x Paxil (40mg Paraoxetine)

Only the Paxil & Neurofen Plus are prescription

Every month I get 60 x Panadeine Forte (30mg Codeine) which I use 2x to replace the Neurofen Plus/Panadeine Extra.

It certainly gets me pain free & very comfortable. The Tramadol gives me terrible leg pain in withdrawal for a week if I run out. Haven't noticed any adverse effects from the Soma on cessation.

If I take Soma/Tramadol recreationally on Fri/Sat nights then the rule of thumb is no more than 8 soma, and no more than 8 Tramadol. The paroxetine is contraindicative to the Tramadol (serotonin syndrome).

A good buzz is 4 lots of

spaced at 3 hour intervals.

with a couple of Zantec (300mg Ranitidine) to settle the stomach.

Pretty rat shit the next day but the hair of the dog is a single Tramadol/Soma just to 'clear' things up.

There we are, the poor mans brew ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^This is an older thread and what you've posted doesn't even really have anything to do with Soma dosage.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.