• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma Dosage CARISOPRODOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
somas are okay, I popped one about 10 minuites goand I'll let you know my honest opinion. Having zero tolerance on just one dose. And I will probably become stupider as the hour passes.

Somas change like night and day.. one day one will get you fucked and the next day it wont work.. one day you can take 3 and be cool or take 3 and pass out. It's a bizarre medication. I have a script and I rarely use them except for opiate potentation.

I took 2 soma and felt nothing, just went to sleep. Should I try more? I am worried because I don't want to be all downed out for church tonight. LOL!

^Do what you want but it's so unpredictable. I would go with something that I know what to expect every dose.

haha no shit Blaze420....wow i didnt even know some one had a name close to mine...dont mind me just ranting =] bored out of my mind...getting drunk =] any ways...what is soma? ive heard allot about it..but never really what it was. umm yea so i guess ive done Percs Kpins Coke Weed and im drinking....i want to try soma XD

Picture this: Motorcycle Accident= 350mg Soma + 20mg Single component Oxycodone in addition to 30mg Adderol 2 1/2 times daily. Talk about living happy.

can you snort soma?

I don't think it works well because it isn't water soluable (someone please correct me if I am wrong). A chemistry major friend of mine told me this.
Being stubborn, I tried 1/2 of one anyhow and it mostly burned and maybe hit a little quicker than taking it orally so my best guess is: the effect comes from what drips down the back of your throat.. IMHO better to just chew it.

Somas change like night and day.. one day one will get you fucked and the next day it wont work.. one day you can take 3 and be cool or take 3 and pass out. It's a bizarre medication. I have a script and I rarely use them except for opiate potentation.

Do you happen to know the reason why they vary from dose to dose? Same thing you described happened to me. I thought I had gotten some bad pills, and took 3 the next day and was beyond zombie land.

It doesn't seem to matter if I eat or don't eat before I take them. (my first thought).

Thanks for any 411.

I am scripted Soma for muscle spasms and just for fun decided to take 4 at a time yesterday. They are the generic 350mg ones, so pretty strong. i felt no fucked up but not sober. great for before bed though

Wow

I just started on soma and they gave me samples and I guess b/c i'm a nurse no directions, thats how I found this sight. I have given the medication before but never in such high dosages. Is that b/c it is so addicting or what? Can someone help me. I am in alot of pain and take pain meds already for Lupus and reflex dystrophy syndrome. Help me please now I am just a patient not a nurse. Thanks.....8)

It scares me muscle relaxer will stop the heart do to the fact it is our largest muscle so maybe Ive just worked too long in the ER. So how much should I take to get out of the pain in my back? They are 250 mg.

if u wanna get high the magic dose is 3 350 mg tabs 1050mg an u will b smokin higgh

Somas are strange. Starting with only 1 tab 350 mg to get high, after one week I was needing 4 tabs 350 mg to get me high. Tolerance builds quickly of the shit. Scary stuff imo.

Tolerance to the pleasurable effects of carisoprodol developed very quickly in my experience (within 7 days.) Currently a dose of 3 will make me sleepy and 5 will render me unconscious, however I don't get that pleasurable, almost euphoric feeling anymore. I just begin to feel drowsy and the next thing I know I'm waking up (surprisingly refreshed, however.)

It's a pity they don't make the Watson 500 mg Carisoprodol anymore. I would take five of those and nod like I was on my favorite opiate.

Great noodle leg action, eating and spilling everything on yourself and waking up out of a quick nod to find yourself still fucked up, and you thought you were out for ages but the clock has only passed 5 minutes.

Collapsing on yourself out of nowhere just walking from room to room in my house.

Smoked some weed and felt absolutely amazing. I got none of my usual panic attacks from it. Just a lovely body vibration than went very well with the euphoric sedation I got from the somas.

Status
Not open for further replies.