• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't wanna live in the North East, but I want their dope. I really want to first go back to the NC mountains for a few years then go to the Pacific north west. I really wouldn't mind living somewhere near Seattle or BC

Seattle is the shit! It's only a couple hours from here so I've been up there a few times within the last 6 weeks since I got back from Alaska. We recently met up with some friends in Seattle, took a ferry across the sound to Bainbridge Island and drove to the coast through the olympics. It is the most gorgeous area I've ever seen. Cape Flattery (the northwestern most point of the contiguous US) will leave you speechless.

If you ever head out to the pacific northwest, either stop by Portland or let us know when you'll be elsewhere and we'll meet up. Fizzle and I would certainly love to show you around Portland! Fucking great city.

I had one of those awesome dreams where you chill with some hot chick for the whole time and instantly start falling in love. Sadly I slept like 13 hours yesterday so I could hardly sleep today. I couldnt get to the point where I was hopefully gonna get laid lol.

Interestingly the dream took place in Seattle/around it on a ferry boat. (maybe some memories of the ferry to Bainbridge Island). I really miss the Pacific northwest. I loved Seattle, I loved Alaska, I loved Victoria BC. Need to go there again. I really wish I got this chicks email I met in Victoria BC. Beautiful chick that I got to share two hours with on the rocks looking out towards the Olympic mountains (was a pretty damn clear day, so they mountains could easily be seen, it was breath taking).

Last edited:
fuckin a! I put my CD case next to my iMac as always, got a line of OxyM and OxyC on it...I walk away and my fucking cat is behind my iMac and steps all over the damn powder!..talk about loosing my shit...Cat=Banned from room.

christ. . . .

my cat once knocked a spoon with a nice shot of dope on it to the floor while I was in the bathroom getting a cotton. But I try to stay positive. Maybe that shot would of killed me or was bactria ridden. Or maybe my cat is just a stupid cunt.

anywho,
just enjoyed some hash oil and homemade french toast. SHIT WAS BOMB SON !

lol...ended up getting 24 hours of sleep the other day...it was nice after the 10 I had, had the previous 4 days lol...

Speaking of pets doing drugs, I know someone that actually rubbed some OC on their cat's nose before she railed some...They also dropped a 20mg OC and it went missing. Either she (the fiend) got it, or her cat got it lol...it was my friends OC.

finally, token's going to bed. we can all come out to play now:D

Ha!
I knew it!

omg..when did i become the od social's mommy!?

boys..sit up straight!
you look too skinny..lemme make you a sandwich.

lol...make mine with marinated chicken, chipotle mayo, and pepperjack cheese on wheat...then toast that bitch!

I hate how hard it is to find psychedelics here :(

all we got is opiates,benzos, and coke. Because thats all the feinds here are interested in.

cant even find any god damn mushrooms.

lol...make mine with marinated chicken, chipotle mayo, and pepperjack cheese on wheat...then toast that bitch!

uh..you get a grilled cheese. and you'll like it!
no talking back!
now you say yes ma'm.

I hate how hard it is to find psychedelics here :(

all we got is opiates,benzos, and coke. Because thats all the feinds here are interested in.

cant even find any god damn mushrooms.

i wouldn't have any idea how to find psych's here either.
it's all pills and meth.
plus everybody drinks/smokes homegrown.

it's like that a lot of places...you gotta remember...drugs of addiction sell the best because people party on them a few too many times and become dependent...then people looking for a good time end up trying these drugs of addiction by buying them from those that are dependent because the dependent ones are looking to getg stronger versions of what they are selling...the the cycle continues lol...

NO! I DON'T WANT A GRILLED CHEESE!

Now make me something with sustinence!

Nah, more like bathtime...gonna run by my doctor's office to schedule an appt., then run by the pain management clinic I'm supposed to go to, to pick up the new patient paperwork.

make sure you're wearing clean panties..

if a stranger offers you candy..you know what to do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.