• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, i need to:
a) stop drinking
b) move out of my grandparents' basement (how the fuck i ever ended up here in the first place is a fucking mystery)
and c) get laid

should all be achievable. basically.

damn, i need to:
a) stop drinking
b) move out of my grandparents' basement (how the fuck i ever ended up here in the first place is a fucking mystery)
and c) get laid

should all be achievable. basically.

In that order as well.

somewhere along the line i also should refill my drug cache. i mean i want to buy drugs and have some cash lying around. what is the world coming to?

my main priorities are hash and benzos. i've a pretty bad alcohol problem, and been having it for a pretty long time, and those two drugs usually enable me to quit. i also can get some tilidine every once in a while, which is a painkiller that is extensively used in germany, and considered to be a fifth the potency of oral morphine. i'd also really, really love a good hookup for stronger painkillers but my circle of friends really isn't into opioids too much, and i hate scoring off the street.

I just tried a valium (30mg) and soma (700mg) combo. I have to say, it feels like the elixir of the gods. Best downer combo I've tried so far. And I needed it so bad...extremely stressful day, very tense, muscle pain. Well that's that. If I had some hash and maybe a mug of poppy tea I'd reach self-actualization.

I've never combined soma with benzos; I doubt I ever will.

I got plenty of hash and weed though. =D

carisoprodol is very very very near the top of my list of favorite drugs, definitely in the top 3.

No other drug has been able to replicate the same euphoria that I get for about 20-30 minutes on Soma. It's really weird, and I have an absurdly high standard for euphoria, so for me to say that says a helluva lot.

How ya doin OD Crew?

I'm packing some hash too. Load your bowls ladies.

I'm not a lady with a bowl to pack. I am however about to go out, i.e. DD for friends. What's good OD?

When I resigned from my job and my (financial) future was undecided, I smoked a joint, just like I had been doing everyday for more than 10 years.
After that smoke I felt very unsure and felt like there was an impending doom for me.
None of the normal relaxation, carefree and creative feelings I always got from it.
It was a very depressing feeling, so I gave it up until I got my life back on track.
Since that day I haven't had any cravings for it, just miss it every now and again.
I won't go out and buy any, but if someone offered it to me I would probably accept.
At the same time I also quit Meth. When I thought how much money I was spending on it.
Again I won't go out and buy any, but if someone offered it to me I would say "Hell yeah".

or

Maybe I'm just getting old. :(

^ Maybe you are just getting older. I can't think of a single person out of the crowd that I grew up with that smokes like we did back in high school. Even some of the heaviest smokers won't even take a single hit anymore. I may smoke once a month where back in high school, I smoked every day up until my senior year.

To my homie Tricomb out in the yay area, this is how we bang in the Killah City, MO

Last edited:
Is this where I come if I have elementary drug queries and possess a sense of humor and thick skin all at the same time?

Because I'm thinking of smoking wellbutrin.

Also painting my partner in sad clown makeup before the act.

Please advise.

Given that people report snorting wellbutrin is massively dumb, I expect smoking to be the same

Wellbutrin just ain't recreational homie

I don't even own any wellbutrin.

I was just being a dick.

Sorry.

;)

Sad clown part was srs bzns though.

Status
Not open for further replies.