• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bit a babies arm.

728200795857PM_maneatingbabyag4.jpg

Well I went right to sleep and got up with my alarm no problem. Little bit of the blurry vision, dry mouth, and stomach ache when I woke. Overall better than I was expecting though.

Well I went right to sleep and got up with my alarm no problem. Little bit of the blurry vision, dry mouth, and stomach ache when I woke. Overall better than I was expecting though.

I would still prefer taking some temazepam and waking up clear headed. =D

Have you tried benzodiazepines for sleep?

Last edited:
No not yet. My hubby is sleeping he worked until early this morning.

But I will :)

How have you been?

I just snagged a alprazolam script (A test script). So excited to get away from clonazepam. though I'm thinking I should have asked for temazepam instead, because medically for what I want the alprazolam to accomplish. temazepam would work alot better. I wish I could convince him to script me some midazolam lol

:)

Way "off-topic" time now.....
Let me test you guys.

What tune is the following dialogue from?

8o This is real shit.
%) It's good shit, right?
8o I mean bad shit.
%) Bad shit like, "this shit is bad?"
8o It's shit shit. This shit isn't worth shit. Anybody caught on the street with this would get killed.

No google help allowed.

Ok, not a popular survey.
Was going to embed the tune (Lisa Lashes - Unbelievable), but I think it would be too heavy for you guys.
So I'll just embed the original sample just for the fuck of it. %)

[video=youtube_share;h_5tmnfdMTo]http://youtu.be/h_5tmnfdMTo[/video]

Sorry guys, but while I am in the "embedding" mode I must include this clip, before I forget.
It's pretty old and I'm sure most of you have seen/heard it before, but for those of you who haven't, it is something you shouldn't miss.
Turn up your speaker volume first.
And click that little red icon at the bottom to get rid of that text.

[video=youtube_share;ayzoj7YB7IA]http://youtu.be/ayzoj7YB7IA[/video]

I'm good. I woke up from a 4 hr nap. I woke up at 2am and stayed awake til 10 am I guess.

The school called me on my son. They want me to cut his hair because it's a distraction.

Then I said I cut it shorter for the guidelines in the hand book.

Then she said well its only distracting to him.

I said I will trim his bangs.

I'm not shaving my kids hair because it's a little long over one eye.

I'll tell them I'm pentacostal and it's against my religion.

He is cute as a button and the girls love his hair.

Now if he wants a hair cut then fine. But because the school thinks its distracting they can kiss my butt.

Busy trying to make a new avatar for myself.
Can't believe how difficult it is to actually find this damn "image".

Watch this space.

We had twice baked potatoes, pork chops, and buttery corn.
This was my first time to make twice baked potatoes. It took 1 hr from start to finish.

EC85F8AC-67A7-44FB-A310-FCEF5A75040D-2839-000002896938F819_zpse2985432.jpg

They were so yummy I ate 3, my daughter ate 3, my son ate 2 and my hubby ate 2. These are the ones left.

They have sour cream, shredded cheese, thick cut bacon, butter, a blend of spices, milk, and chives.

So in the picture, these are the ones that are left.

I would still prefer taking some temazepam and waking up clear headed. =D

Have you tried benzodiazepines for sleep?

No, I try to reserve my benzos only for my anxiety so that they stay effective in the regard. A blessing and a curse, as I know they would work great for sleep too. With panic attacks like I get though, it has to be as needed. :\

I agree, trazodone sucks, temazepam doesn't.

edit: SL that's badass! What molecule is it? What's the BL Limit? Have you tried lowering the quality to like pre Y2K levels? ;)

I got it down to 28kb (smaller than the one I made for Cloudy), and it is still too big.
BL limit is 20kb.
*edit* Oh well, finally I got it down to 18kb, but had to cut it from 224 frames to 75 frames............lol.
On a positive note, I have an awesome program specifically designed for molecules. (Don't know where or when I will ever use it though).

It's a methamphetamine molecule.

Will show you how it looked at the beginning in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.