• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely...i've been hanging out at the wrong coffee shops..

wtf??

i'm a nice girl...and i call BS.

i've been offered stuff for free..
but never 'free' free...

needs to move to the wonderful land of Oz....Ca.... Bs...w/e you call it.

lol i swear, he handed me a vaporpen thingy and said it was opium, tobacco, and cannabis. i had met him before a few times cause he hangs out at that coffee shop all day everyday, and i also frequent that shop. i took a few hits, thanked him, and walked down ashland to my friends garage. doesnt matter if you believe it or not, cause it happened.

It's our first year living in FL, I hear the season here is something serious. I've scouted out a few pastures but I have yet to get the nerve to ask a farmer if I can go looking in his field. 8)

Thats what 3 nights of full moon are for...You can spot the little (and big) buggers from 30 yards !
One night (while backpacking/camping) around Ocalla FL. a friend and myself filled 4 of those 15 lb. (string netted) potato bags in about 3 hours Sort them out quickly! they are 90% water (at least) dont give them time to start decomposing, You will be left w/ shit. We used to take all the screens out of the windows at motels for drying racks (stacked over the air conditioner on high). We would also string them up w/ a large sewing needle & fishing line (hanging in rows aver the A.C.)
Do not use heat, it will destroy them. Air conditioner, fans, String them up an inch apart. Spring is the best time -
but Autumn rains will will sprout them for days on end. My favorite hunting grounds were wooded steer pastures, sometimes I would find 50 Cubenses in 3 sq. yards of tree shade, and I could hunt in the daylight.

Last edited:
lol i swear, he handed me a vaporpen thingy and said it was opium, tobacco, and cannabis. i had met him before a few times cause he hangs out at that coffee shop all day everyday, and i also frequent that shop. i took a few hits, thanked him, and walked down ashland to my friends garage. doesnt matter if you believe it or not, cause it happened.

ah. got it. that makes more sense.
you just wrote about some random guy handing out opium..
but w/e..you're right..doesn't matter what i think.

@Token, I'm excited for you! Here's to a great school year.
thanks TC! :)
i'm excited too...so excited i think i'm gonna be sick.

<3token

Don't be sick!! You might ruin your shoes :)

I'm so glad y'all are in school. I want to go back. I want my RN or a degree in art.

I love to paint. I just can't do it very well. I'm going to take classes. I have books and a 3 hr DVD the joy of painting with Bob Ross.

lol
seriously?

where do you keep your arms?
in your sleeves.........

Ok, maybe not one of my better ones.

Last edited:
has anyone ever tried plugging the CWE remnants of hydrocodone? Im tired of having to eat 4 at a time to feel kind of good like an hour and a half later. Or has anyone snorted the CWE remnants? Thats why I like roxis so much, I can snort half of it and start feeling it within 20 minutes. But I got a pretty good hook up on 10mg vics, and I try to not get dope as you never really know what youre putting up your nose (plus it dont last long enough)

Shimazu- I've never plugged hydrocodone, but I've plugged oxycodone plenty of times and it's one of the best ROA's in my opinion. You might as well give it a shot, it'll be better than sniffing it.

yeah its good, but no noticeably higher BA, just faster onset. Snorting is a waste.

has anyone ever tried plugging the CWE remnants of hydrocodone? Im tired of having to eat 4 at a time to feel kind of good like an hour and a half later. Or has anyone snorted the CWE remnants? Thats why I like roxis so much, I can snort half of it and start feeling it within 20 minutes. But I got a pretty good hook up on 10mg vics, and I try to not get dope as you never really know what youre putting up your nose (plus it dont last long enough)

Yeah, it'll work. Snorted? No... I don't snort *codones, it's stupid, it's a shitty ROA with a low bioavailability, it's really bad for you in the long-term to be snorting pills. I used to snort a bunch of opana cos it was the only ROA that worked great besides IV and I don't shoot up anymore, but I always resented snorting that shit and risking silicosis. Inhaling fine powders into the deep part of your lungs is not at all worth whatever lame high comes with it.

TL;DR, take your hydrocodone/oxycodone orally, or rectally if that's your thing. Any ROA (nasal, IV oxy) is going to be less effective and worse for your health.

Hey tri! How's the evening going? I'm missing over what I should bring up to my psychiatrist tomorrow... Clonazepam has become little-more something I take to avoid. Wanna help me find a game plan for tomorrows visit? Gotta talk about fibromyalgia/neurothropic pain and how my clonazepam taper gave me acute wd's. I wanna get of the k pins to something better as a hypnotic.

After a nice amphetamine binge....

....I've come to the conclusion, that I actually enjoy using Benzedrex inhalers. Yeah, I don't get the speedy-effects like I do with Adderall or Dexedrine, but it makes me feel awesome. That is all.

How's it going, OD?

Status
Not open for further replies.