• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Social Dicksizing aka How many Bluelighters have you met?

Come to lunch with me and 1024 IJ and you can make it 76 or 77.

And where the fuck have you all met Shambles? Mugabe's met Shambles?

Why do you sound so surprised???

I met Shambles at a group meet up with Cbroxide, Angelsmoke and Wahslab, drugs were consumed and fun was had.

Already met 1024 Mugs, top guy. Would love to meet you but there's no way I can get to Kings X at lunctime on a weekday.

SHM: Shambles came to a meetup in Bristol at (a) a cider barge; (b) a psy-trance night. That's where I met him anyway.

And where the fuck have you all met Shambles?

The first time I invited him to a weekend break in the land of Sheep and drizzle with another BL'er. I've also had the pleasure of his company at mine a couple of times. I miss him. He's a great house guest.

Ha ha, I forgot about the other BL'er. That would make 6 I've met but the 6th one doesn't really count I guess.

I'd like to meet ****** and kick the fuck out of him for ripping off a current BL friend.

Lol

I'd like to meet and kick the fuck out of ******* and **** and ******* too, similar reason :|

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to meet and kick the fuck out of ******* and **** and ******* too, similar reason

Couple of peeps that I would also like to do that to, well only one springs to mind at the moment, actually two.

i couldnt even begin to compile a list but a shit load, in various countries/festivals/parties

has been good fun and made some good friends along the way who i still keep in touch with

Before I joined though, I vaguely remember being asked at a couple of parties if I was a BLer so I've met more but they may or may not be current members.

People go round parties asking randoms of they are BL'ers? You sure you weren't mashed and they were asking you for drugs or something. Strange thing to do.

[*]Master of the Milligram (Riklet)

Genius. =D

Is he still around, don't think I've seen him on here lately.

Lol

I'd like to meet and kick the fuck out of ******* and **** and ******* too, similar reason :|

Just name the fuckers, don't be scared!

I've met 3, Felix, Deathrow and dandandan.

Lol

I think it depends on the reason. Some can be forgiven. I'm not talking about anyone you're thinking of. At least I don't think so :? Some people have an excuse.

I've only met one. Shady looking fucker with shit on his sleeve =D

People go round parties asking randoms of they are BL'ers? You sure you weren't mashed and they were asking you for drugs or something. Strange thing to do.

I was thinking that myself. I've maybe met a few BLers at parties but I wouldn't know because I'm hardly going to ask them.

Last edited:
Lol

what is the big mystery with Captain Codshit, I know we have to respect peoples privacy but some ...some one spill the Heinz please

****Feel free to delete this mone as well if its a problem***

Last edited:
That'll teach you to attempt to buy drugs through a harm reduction website then, won't it?? ;)

Didn't say it was me, no one mentioned drugs.

Met a good few BLer's in Amsterdam and missed a few others too 8) Oh and also met deecee and felix once at a wedgie meet up :D Oh and Alasdairm came to ours <3

I'm looking forward to meeting the lovely Kate one day. Once I'm in a better financial situation.

Also once in that better financial situation I'd like to go back down south and meet up with Shammy again as well as stopping by and maybe meeting up with SHM and his Mrs.

There are a few BL'ers I'd love to meet up with.

Fingers crossed I should get to meet with two other BL'ers at the end of the summer. Looking forward to it.

Glad those past couple of posts got the chop, might I suggest chopping the other ones as well??? This isn't the place. Ditch this one an all. Work for your pay bitches!!!