• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Social Dicksizing aka How many Bluelighters have you met?

file on computer %)

Think I might create a file on my comp when I get to double figures too, although it wouldnt last long with my history of destroying computers whilst in stim psychosis 8(

tryptamite
bowser22
red arrow
acid4blood
rayvon
dalek
whitedove
meathman
rock lobster
evad
hailie

If there are any BLers in the Manchester area who want to add one to their list then I sometimes hang about in Fletcher Moss Park by the tennis courts just after twilight.

You can be as rough as you like; shit is most certainly banned but piss is both accepted and encouraged.

And if you squint in the fading light I almost look handsome. ;)

Knew Kappadaftie years before I signed up to BL - when I discovered BL I asked him if he'd heard about it. Wasn't expecting him to say he was a mod :D

Met tekkeN a few times (also hope he's doing OK) and Red Arrow very briefly in San Francisco, although I doubt he's remember as I barely do...

if i didn't have a boyf i'd prob take you up on that.

Blatant attempt to cheer me up? Or a semi-tacit admission of your perviness and fondness for bodily fluids? Or both? =D

It wouldn't strictly count anyway, seeing as you've already met me. Not that I'd really be bothered about that minor detail...

its the romance!!! the romance!! the twilight. the park. the jingoistic vibe of the tennis court.

i don't really have a fondness for bodily fluids, don't mind them either. but its not a blatant attempt to cheer you up i definitely would shag you if i didn't have a boyfriend. but if you're seen some of the people i've hsagged you prob wouldn't take that as a compliment.

maybe we should have a how many BLers have you fucked thread.

edit- oh yeah i am definitely a pervert though.

We're derailing this thread as it is (and people will talk), but thanks for the compliment. I think. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and if it were ever to occur then you'd have to talk physics the whole time, of course.

Last edited:
Big fat Zero, but then I dont go out unless its for work these days

I am tempted to suggest a BL meet up, but all attempts I've seen since I've joined haven't even begun to get off the ground... there was even a location poll at one point wasn't there? (Got to be Bristol!)

Lol @ Mods derailing the thread with flirting.

I've met 2.

One of whom has never made a single post in over 2 years of being here.

Bearlove in Newcastle, anyone else here in Newcastle? :)

He's a cool guy, gave me a 2 hit Marquis tester :D

Lol @ Mods derailing the thread with flirting.

you're just jealous. you're welcome to join but you have to bring your gf as cheating is naughty.

We're derailing this thread as it is (and people will talk), but thanks for the compliment. I think. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and if it were ever to occur then you'd have to talk physics the whole time, of course.

i would then test you on said physics and you'd better have remembered it!

anyway i will stay away from this thread now.... unless i meet any more bluelighters. actually might pm monstanoodle and tell him to get his ass to leeds. then i can have something relevant to post. i know chemical samile is about somewhere too, will hopefully get some geek natter in with him at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot DS :( Just confirms I'm that forgettable. ;)

I've only met 5 so far.

None but I hope to at least meet the Irish/Dub BL's some time

(Wonders if there are many female ones, get this shagging challenge going)
;)

Suitably few.

Masheadatronic
Looper
MentalTessi
Funky Alfonso

...legends all, none of whom most of you have heard of.

Some bloke from S Africa, via Wood Green, called Michael in real life, can't remember his BL name - but he gave me pharma grade 2C-B (those were the days)

Some English bloke in Australia who burnt off his g/f's face and fell out with me (incidents unrelated)

I'd like to meet ****** and kick the fuck out of him for ripping off a current BL friend.

Met a few at a meet-up, nicest of whom was Specialspack but I'd just ingested about a third of a gram of crystal and was in no position to stand up let alone speak. JB (Croydon not Aus) also glanced disapprovingly my way at this meet-up. Probably doesn't count as meeting him.

More than I thought I had before starting this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copied from the thread in the Lounge.

UK:
AUSNutter
dyst0pia
beelzabubba
maddan
girlcandy aka acuity
missymel
miss apple
^her friend (Aussie BLer, forget name)
Mr. Horse
+ his friend
johny boy
masheadatronic
funky alfonzo
Tribal Girl
glitterbizkit
androo
karaboudjin
whoremoaning
@lterego
pw1024
Red Arrow
Shambles
Carsick
olliedeal
Alasdairm
Child Of the Beat
Busty St Claire
Some American dude who's username I can't be bothered looking up
(29)

Australia:
Mr Fluffy
jakoz
Babydoc_vic
Hoptis
Nexus One
Katmeow
Chaos Butterfly
Officer Chops
MazDan
(9)

US:

Caress
Pixie Stix
LiquidPhil
LapDawg
Doctor Love
LilCandyCane
MyNameIsNotDeja
MooseOnE
RichieRich
Lucas/Weekapug (whatever)
Stasis
Dagny
Alykitty
PixieGirl
Fizzygirl
Oopsz
Yesterday
michael
Chrissie
Buzzy
Spencer
BdRelignGrl
Mariposa420
FairNymph
Ebola
Animal_Cookie
Euphoricnod
Mz Thizzle/Fizzle
Blue Lava
(29)

NZ:
Guinness, it's good for you (although I knew him beforehand)
That_Guy
His friend
(3)

Netherlands
The Love Bandit
Felix
Kate
wibble
her boyfriend
(5)

(Met a lot of those people in multiple countries, notably Red Arrow, wibble, ThatGuy - they're listed under where I met them first)

Total of 75. Those are the ones I can remember. I've definitely met others but forgot their usernames.

Who wants to help me get to 100?