• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sober curse?

Dont listen to pete and not take opiates. Youll be missing out on one of the greatest feelings youll experiance just use will power

Your idiocy proves you should just quit typing. OP, Don't listen to this pipsqueaks advice.

You just dont understand that willpower can be used like with all drugs. If your weak and see someone with strength over there actions thats why ur getting mad. Op as long as you realize that you dont need to be on them every day for a weeks and months and can space out uses then youll be fine.

Your meds might be doing this. I've read people on here complaining that they can't get high after taking a neuroleptic...
Also, you're scripted ambien?
I find it hard to get stoned on stims. Can increase your tolerance to alcohol as well.
At least that is my experience with various types of amphetamine.

I dunno, I've always thought that stimulants amplified the effects of THC for me personally. I like the synergy the drugs I have...my hearts starts pounding and I feel super blazed

But that's just me.

Whenever I am at home drinking alone, it never feels like a I am fucked up. I used to drink half a fifth of vodka and be unaffected. If I tried to drink that at a bar I would be hammered. I think it has something to do with what you are doing when you are using. I also feel almost nothing from prescriptions. I am prescribed ritalin but it doesn't do anything for me. I am surprised that weed doesn't work, but your body might metabolize drugs faster than most which would explain why you don't feel what you others seem too. I am six feet tall and I need more than most people for everything to feel the effect. I need twice the prescribed amount of ritalin to feel it slightly and 4 tiimes to feel it like I "should". Are you taller than average? I am above average intelligence, and I have noticed that my less " book smart" friends seem to get fucked up faster than I do. That is all I can think of.