• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

So you're coming out of your local bar drunk...

What's your vendor of choice, oh drunken one?

• Hot dog.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Philly cheese steak sandwich.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Delicious corn.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
HUNGRY and you only have 3 options:
You see two stands that are always there (and have eaten there before): Hotdogs $6 and Philly Cheese steak $8-12.
You see there is a new stand, roasted corn! From a local farm that's well known for it's corn. You can season it with whatever dressings are available, garlic salt, butter, salt, pepper, etc. Priced at $5

So which stand do you chose?
Hotdog, Philly Cheese steak, or corn?
roasted-corn-022-1024x685.jpg

Last edited:
None of them. I don't eat shit. Don't presuppose anything; I would never be a patron for any of them.

A hotdog I guess but if you were in the UK you would probably choose a lovely doner kebab.

You're gonna have gravy dripping off the ends of your elbows or a handgun DEFINETLY gets pressed to your temple and its Plan B for you buster.

Avoid all three overpriced carts and head to Taco Bell or Le Waffle House. If Le Waffle House, call ahead and get order to go as to avoid the inevitable fight that will occur between midnight and five. Who the hell just wants corn, anyway?

Corn. Cuz I'm vegetarian, so I obviously don't eat meat.
Ah, I'm never drunk, especially not when I'm out. I don't do bars. Lol. But I'd still choose corn. But I don't think drunk people would choose corn.

I really want corn but the stand has gotta hand out toothpicks because there's no way I'm willing to stumble around the rest of the night tongue-fucking my teeth

Avoid all three overpriced carts and head to Taco Bell or Le Waffle House. If Le Waffle House, call ahead and get order to go as to avoid the inevitable fight that will occur between midnight and five. Who the hell just wants corn, anyway?

Corn. Cuz I'm vegetarian, so I obviously don't eat meat.

I really want corn

Corn...love sweet corn.

Ok, besides you three.

I rarely eat take-out food but hypothetically, I would go with the philly cheese steak. No peppers, extra onions.
Do they offer a small one? I imagine that must be a foot long for that price.

if the corn is prepared with mayonnaise, cotija, butter, and tajin i'll take the corn. otherwise, i almost always get hot dogs after a club if im in LA. In San Diego, I usually just skip out on all of them and just find a hole in the wall mexican restaurant for some carne asada fries.

Gosh I forgot to ask a mod to enter a poll. Mr mod, can you please?

Well, corn is offered at carnivals over here so it's kind of popular? Is corn offered at carnivals over there? Like on the corn with whatever spices you wanted--grilled? It's bee an idea my boyfriend and I have been playing with. We have a prime location and thought it was something new, different, and healthy! 12am-430a.

Anyone drunk after 12am probably doesn't care about the healthy part. I would suggest a second greasy option to help corner the market, particularly something with meat. Or those hurricane fries on a stick

image_zps9e6231bb.jpg

Well, we have connections with a local farm that's willing to provide us with really amazing corn... ^ I've never seen anything like that before! But it looks like so much food! I definitely wouldn't get something like that..

roasted-corn-022-1024x685.jpg