Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go, I was looking around Bluelight for the answer to that. 20mg extended release would work well, if he'd said endone or he was going to crush the tablet I may have suggested a smaller dose for a first time.

Definitely take less if you're planning on mixing it with something else.

That depends on your tolerance to opiates, it's also not really suited to this thread. 20mg should work well for an opiate naive person, but be careful about mixing CNS depressants like benzos, opiates and alcohol for example. You can always take more but you can't take less.

Also, I hope you're aware of the dangers of both addiction and withdrawal from benzos and opiates.

Thanks mate, yeah I know its an opiate but thought it should fit in here we'll enough. Guess I will try some quarters first then. And never mix, i've seen a few friends collapse on heavy drinking benders.

We'll aware of the addictions, been taking xanax for around 4 years now recreationaly. Doubt Australia is ever going to see good X again.

And cheers tyrael, have to love having a nurse for a misses, so thought I would broaden my horizons beyond benzos for something different. =D

Just echoing the sentiments above, don't mix opiates and benzo's.

I don't care what people say, or those who've done it 1000 times and are fine. It's a dangerous combo and why take the risk...so many deaths have been caused by opiate+benzo combo's.

^ Wow really? Lucky i read this in time. I've got easy access to Oxy 40mg and quite a wide range of benzo's but never thought to mix them..

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not saying you'll die in your sleep, surrounded by a pool of vomit if you mix the two, but its playing with fire thats for sure. I've got a paramedic friend and over half the fatal Heroin OD's he attends they can usually attribute to benzo use being involved. Just be careful.

Ah yeah. I only take them both recreationally and sometimes to get to sleep after a long weekend/put my sleeping pattern back in to place so I never push the limits with them.

But on the other hand I've read/heard about people using benzo's to 'trip' which is what I've been trying to do.
I've had a val (5mg), stilnox(10mg) and 2 1/2 temaz(25mg) spaced out over the last 2 hours and I'm still awake and sober as fuck? Thinking I should stop hey? lol

^ Think you are a tad mistaken dude, I don't think there are many (any?) cases of people taking benzo's to trip. Zoplidem tartrate (brand name Stilnox) is a non benzodiazepine and oftentimes when used recreationally is done with the intention of inducing hallucinations, other than visuals I wouldn't describe the zolpidem high as 'tripping' although it often makes one even less coherent.

As a matter of fact benzodiazepines are often used to dull the effect of psychedelics and/or relieve anxiety caused by 'tripping'.

I would advise you take 20-25mg of zolpidem/Stilnox with no other drugs, save for perhaps a little bit of ganja, if it is your intention to induce visual hallucinations while still maintaining a state you have a hope in hell of recalling.

Haha sounds like fun. Might have to give it a try tomorrow night :)

Yeah Zolpidem/Doxylamine make me hallucinate if i manage to stay awake on them, but its shit. More like incoherent confusion than fun.

Yeah I thought it was Stilnox, but since that didn't work, I decided to mix it up and just ended up wasting them :(
Half a Stilnox is usually enough to knock me out for 6hrs+ so I thought a whole one(10mg) would have done the trick, but I guess not.

Works with Doxylamine too? Nice I've got a full box at home! Recommended dosage?

.....so many deaths have been caused by opiate+benzo combo's.

^ Wow really?

Sarcasm? lol :p

Anyway while I do (to a lesser) agree with SoWhat!, it's poly-drug use which causes problems/fatalities.

5mg diaze (average prescription) x 720 mg/kg (in mice, taking the more conservative value from Wiki) == 144 tablets.

Know anyone who can swallow 144 tables?

Wiki said:
The oral LD50 (lethal dose in 50% of the population) of diazepam is 720 mg/kg in mice and 1240 mg/kg in rats.[29] D. J. Greenblatt and colleagues reported in 1978 on two patients who had taken 500 and 2000 mg of diazepam, respectively, went into moderately-deep comas, and were discharged within 48 hours without having experienced any important complications, in spite of having high concentrations of diazepam and its metabolites—desmethyldiazepam, oxazepam, and temazepam—according to samples taken in the hospital and as follow-up.

Now there's a reality show I could get into. Who can swallow the most (insert DOC here). I'd audition for that.

Sarcasm? lol :p

Anyway while I do (to a lesser) agree with SoWhat!, it's poly-drug use which causes problems/fatalities.

5mg diaze (average prescription) x 720 mg/kg (in mice, taking the more conservative value from Wiki) == 144 tablets.

Know anyone who can swallow 144 tables?

Poly-drug use is exactly what i am saying is the danger when talking about opiates and benzo's.

And where did i mention Diazepam alone ever being remotely dangerous at recreational dosages?

And yeah, i do know people who can swallow 144 tablets. I've seen someone have 150x2mg Clonazepam.

Did i condone his actions or glorify it at all. He was a complete fucking moron and is lucky to be alive. I wouldn't have mentioned it had you not made the comment of someone not munching in excess of 150 benzo's.

Chilllllllllllin.

Wasn't sarcasm tyrael. I'm actually pretty new to opiates so I don't know much about them at all

I only tried h for the first time about 3 months ago and i've only done it again a small handful of times since then

Did i condone his actions or glorify it at all. He was a complete fucking moron and is lucky to be alive. I wouldn't have mentioned it had you not made the comment of someone not munching in excess of 150 benzo's.

Chilllllllllllin.

Benzos (though stupid) are actually very hard to OD on without there being a combining factor.

Wasn't sarcasm tyrael. I'm actually pretty new to opiates so I don't know much about them at all

I only tried h for the first time about 3 months ago and i've only done it again a small handful of times since then

Someone able to read the internetz forum lingo. you'll go far my child.

Benzos (though stupid) are actually very hard to OD on without there being a combining factor.

And yet somehow when Jakeperson says it the world is right again. You have the force Jakeperson. ;)

150x2mg Clonazepam is pushing the limit.

And then forget the next half a year, lol (ref: clonaze's amnesiac affects)

Status
Not open for further replies.