Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I haven't had too bad rebound anxiety in a little while now, but I do worry a lot and have a hard time dealing with stress... normal every day life seems to stress me out too much, and I hold it in my muscles too and it wrecks havoc on my body. :\

And the cognitive and memory deficits mos def make me a bit nervous... I still need all my brain!

Fucking benzos, if I could go back in time and take it all back I'd give anything. :(

Sounds like you went pretty hard though brother. Prob had some fun along the way (if you can remember :( )

Im on 25mg of valium any less and it doesnt work, anymore and I run out to quick!

i had lots of fun with benzos but i can't get high off a reasonable amount anymore. I am so glad i am not hooked on them anymore, lost a good 6 months of memories at least. There are far more manageable drugs to use for anxiety. I've gone through the benzo w/ds a few too many times to ever go back again. If your anxiety is that bad you need to abuse benzos then seek therapy. If you just want to use them for fun; then good luck and be safe, and make sure you know what you're getting yourself into :)

If your anxiety is that bad you need to abuse benzos then seek therapy. If you just want to use them for fun; then good luck and be safe, and make sure you know what you're getting yourself into :)

I mean, obviously this board is full of drug addicts, but I think benzos can have their place long term with the right people. Even talking to a psychologist [the purpose for psych was therapy over benzo/sleep tab use] I went 5 times, and 3times I had small amount of xanax, ther other 2 times I didn't take xanax. I was over talking and just babbling shit when not on xanax, mind was racing way too fast with too many thoughts as well. Psych was a failed efforts, but it was interesting for me to see the difference between medicated and non medicated. I performed much better medicated.

Xanax for the win [too bad i'm not prescribed it anymore and living off old stock]

i take 5-15mg of diazepam every now and then to mellow out. what kind of dosages cause blackouts/addiction?

Last edited:
Any dose regularly will cause addiction but it will take longer and won't be as serious withdrawal wise. Even 5mg a day can do it.

Blackouts for you would probably be around twice your normal dose and then some. Or your normal dose and alcohol may do it too. It's not really pleasant, you will not be yourself for a while and not in a good way.

^ I haven't had too bad rebound anxiety in a little while now, but I do worry a lot and have a hard time dealing with stress... normal every day life seems to stress me out too much, and I hold it in my muscles too and it wrecks havoc on my body. :\

And the cognitive and memory deficits mos def make me a bit nervous... I still need all my brain!

Fucking benzos, if I could go back in time and take it all back I'd give anything. :(

Amen brother.

FUCK YOU BENZO'S.

Fuck you psychiatrist for prescribing ridiculous quantities.

Just wanna say that that I had a good weekend turn bad as I stupidly decided to drop 2 xanax bars on the way home on sunday night to fiance after having a weekend in the city with an old mate.

As the bars kicked in one stupid thing lead to another (i decided to score on train as soon they kicked in) and I decided that taking a trip to my source would be a good idea just for some weed and G,

Long story short, instead of always measuring G with a syringe as its a fine line, thought that (which i blame to the xanax) that measing in a empty bottle cap would be a good idea as it could hold max 3-4 mls, WRONG, woke up in hospital 4 hours later.... blew out big time...

Fuckin Benzos always fuck my decision making.. calling my fiance at 4am monday morning to explain where I have been the lats 6 hours was not fun at all...

Benzo's In my opinion they are fuckin dangerous recreationally, and only good if you really have anxiety probs and used as perscribed. I just use them for coming down, but it's a fine line when ur high as kunt to be responsible. Anyways bit of vent there..

2 cent

Dropping two after you have been drinking is always a bad move.

I find benzos make me wanna get high on other drugs really badly. I have gone through massive stashes in a short time because of them.

I mean, obviously this board is full of drug addicts, but I think benzos can have their place long term with the right people....

Just a bit of a fyi - don't assume to know me (or others on the board). These assumptions are often quite far from the truth.*

* no ill thoughts here bro. just trying to make a general statement

Just a bit of a fyi - don't assume to know me (or others on the board). These assumptions are often quite far from the truth.*

* no ill thoughts here bro. just trying to make a general statement

lol where did he say he assumed to know you?

but I have to agree with him.. in one way or another, we're all a bunch of junkies %)

Benzo - Effects & Favorites -

The thread kinda says it all, whats your favorite benzo
(mod i know this has been posted before, but i did pm
a mod to ask for permission for this thread and he said
it was okay) and why? Alprazolam is personally my favorite
followed by tamezepam and then diazepam, i've never tried
clonazepam, nitrazepam, or oxazepam, though i'd like too !!!!

cheers.

Personally, my girl and I use alprazolam the most regularly.

However my favorite benzo would be diazepam as I find it the most relaxing and sedating pill though the initial wave of comfort effects wear off pretty quickly but because our tolerance is so high, for example 20-30mg of Xanax, it isn't really feasible to take Valium. As the equivalent doses of diazepam would have us trying to swallow a bucket of pills to get stoned. Clonazepam is probably a second favorite when it works..

Temaz is my favvv. at the right dosage it is comparable to a mdma high. ALthough that sweet spot is hard to get sometimes. if u have to much u end up blackout/passing out. Not enough = no feeeling!

rest of the benzos, hmm i dont really have a 2nd best choise, I think I like em all equally. be it etizolaam, clonaz, xannys,vals.

I like em all <3

But these days I do make sure I take breaks between binges to prevent a full on addiction and a nasty wd'els ! :)

Diazepam for sure, the others are pretty equal.

Diaz has the right mixture of anxiolytic and sedative effects with a great half life to boot. I really want to try Rohypnol though, sounds amazing.

Thankyou my brothers and sisters, i want to make
this a megathread. I Just got prescribed 25 10mg temazepam
pills this morning and i wanna make 'em last at least 2 weeks!

Alprazolam is my favorite because it makes me feel so socially
calm, like i can go up to a complete stranger in the street and
start a conversation with them, without fear, no other benzos
as of yet do that to me, well, valium does to a certain extent,
but not as much as xanax. Btw, keep sharing/posting peeps!!!
I Wanna hear more opinions, im so interested in benzodiazepines.

Temaz is my favvv. at the right dosage it is comparable to a mdma high. ALthough that sweet spot is hard to get sometimes. if u have to much u end up blackout/passing out. Not enough = no feeeling!)

Please tell me the dosage needed of temazepam to get that MDMA sweetspot, brother/sister. Peace.

I really want to try Rohypnol though, sounds amazing.

Rohypnol was so widely used in the 90s wasn't it, especially here
in Australia, they made it schedule 8 here now, because of abuse.

I Heard it's the most potent benzo out there, but it does sound amazing,
what have you heard about it that makes it so amazing to you brother ?????

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.