• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

SO Weather thread - what's it like at your place now?

It's been grey, a bit on the chilly side (~ -5 C as a high) and with a cool wind all week. Intermittent flurries, but no real accumulations. The most annoying thing (IRL) is when people expect that the second spring officially starts we should be in the low teens, sunny all the time, and instantly have the meter and a half of snow gone (and therefore complain constantly.

Sure, it's not fun having a bunch of cool, grey days in a row, especially after a couple of short-lived warm snaps, but it will be warm very soon, and hot not long after. Then I get to complain ;)

^i hate when cold weather comes back after a stretch of nice days. two or so weeks ago it was sunny and in the 60Fs. now its still sunny but only 25F :(

the indians home opener is friday. conventional wisdom says that it will stay cold and shitty until then.

There are some severe thunderstorms in tonight's forecast, but I'm a little skeptical. That's too bad, because we could really, really use the rain.

Im so jealous of you guys and your cool weather!

It's been the longest summer ever here in Perth, Australia.. almost 5 months of 90-100F, so over it.. dry heat is shithouse. :(

Im so jealous of you guys and your cool weather!

It's been the longest summer ever here in Perth, Australia.. almost 5 months of 90-100F, so over it.. dry heat is shithouse. :(

How about this: You come live in Western NY, and I'll come live in Perth! Deal?

Rain. Rain rain rain. It's kinda nice since the only time we take a break in FL is when it's raining. Massive storms, high winds...endless grey skies.

Expecting 18" of snow tonight/tomorrow!
It's getting ridiculous, I mean it's fucking APRIL! WTF!

Misty, Foggy and still out there-
Low 50's I would guess.
I love it like this- when you an stand on the beach and just look out into grey- the fog sits on the water and there is no change of water and sky- its kewl.

77F, bright and sunny. Its going to be really hot today! :( I like nice days but I hate being too hot :!