• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

SO Weather thread - what's it like at your place now?

undead, your pictures are pretty awesome :)

its about 70F right now and the sky looks black. i assume another storm is coming thru.

It's 94 F and crystal-clear; that may be hot, but the low humidity makes it infinitely more bearable than the weather of the previous two days.

It's about to get nasty here in Perth..Weather warnings, Lighting, Thunder, Hail expected tonight and all day tomorrow :\

^ Really? Stay safe!

(i do love storms, though - i so miss the crazy storms up in Brisbane. We have storms here in Melbourne, and when they do occur, they are crazy, but not like QLD).

As for Melbourne, it's cold and wet.

It's a gorgeous 75°F (24°C) at the moment. Going to be a bit stormy later. On that note, I think a lonnnng bike ride is in order for this morning, once my breakfast digests. :)

It's gotten prrrrretty chilly since yesterday. Maybe it's hit 60°F, but I doubt it. Biking in a tank top and light pants yesterday morning was a mistake. :p Not making the same one this morning.

Today got to 65F and it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Sunday.
Which is crap for weather.
I remember I moved here 17 years ago tomorrow and it was 115F that day. And here I am wearing a hoodie. Where's my summer? I'm so ready.

Its raining hard where I live right now, which isnt normal because it is a desert in June. Supposedly the June rainfall record is going to be broken by the 4th....... crazy.

Bout 11*,but im on dawn patrol. should get to24*.

SURF HAS BEEN CRACKING..going to go
get a hack in before monday @ work.

Heres a a pic ofa bomb i snagged on sat morning

Attachments

• 02062011207.jpg
    02062011207.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 38