• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

SO Weather thread - what's it like at your place now?

With pleasure my dear!! Admittedly our winters are pretty tame relative to the rest of the world's winters ;)

Lol thankfully! Lowest it gets is probably 10C. Anything below that and I'd be moving to somewhere closer to the equator. Although I even struggle in 10C, don't know how all you Americans & Europeans do it with those sub-zero temperatures, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I met a guy from Canada the other day in the city & it was 18C and he said it was lovely weather. He was also wearing a t-shirt, what the?

Yeah well they're used to shit loads of snow! Our winter is probably like spring to them haha. Or even summer! I have never been to Canada so im only guessing.

The weather we have had lately is ideal for me.. cool, crisp, a bit of sun, breezy, rain.... Love it.

Right Now Next 36 Hours
Today Tonight Tomorrow

Rain Shower Rain Rain Showers
62°F 63° 59° 68°
Feels Like: 62°
Get FREE weather on your desktop High Low High
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0.91 in (est.)
Snow: 0 in Chance of Rain:
90% Chance of Rain:
70% Chance of Rain:
70%
Wind:
From ESE at 7mph

After 9 months of winter, 16 feet of snow, and one sunny day for every 17 cloudy ones....

Most beautiful weather I've ever seen.

Perfect. 22C, mostly sunny (but not oppressively so) and a slight breeze. Needs moar rain, but just during the evenings thanks!

tornado'ing and about 80 degrees F
we have certainly had lots of tornadoes this year

Snapped some shots of the storm tonight. The corn field across the road from my house is literally underwater.

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

^^ Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!

Today in Sydney:
16C (60F), partly cloudy

Tomorrow:
18C (65F), sunny

Perfect Autumn weather <3