• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives So my friend did 25 nos canisters in 5 hours, is his brain gonna be ok?

It is vitamin b12 deficiency that comes with n2o use. I think it is this thiazole vitamins.

My record is 90 in one evening, but that was excessive. These days i settle for maximum 40 in an evening. I mainly watch out for B12 deficiency symptoms, although during a session i may entertain very advanced speculations about other dangers of N2O, for instance i feel that it produces its pleasurable effect by cryo-freezing the brain... Also with dissociatives generally i often get the feeling they sort of "burn out" interesting brain connections. Supposedly they are "neuroprotective" so that bit may be sheer paranoia. But we all know what happens on dissociatives. Real life fear becomes a horror show. Every affect is flattened to an intellectual curiosity.

I wonder what amounts are used during child birth and in other medical applications.

Last edited:
Vitamin B12 is cyanocobalamin.

A lot man.that is a lot.I hope,that he would be ok.Never use more than four-five"bullets" a day.Rarely.As i know one bad effect is depleting of certain vitamine,which could be problem,but you can take this vitamine(forget which)in suplements.But using big amounts of nitrous a longtime is bad for brain for sure.

The vitamin you're referring to is B12, and yes, chronic usage of nitrous depletes it. However, 25 canisters one time is not going to cause any B12 deficiency. But you're definitely right that using large amounts over a period of time is not good. If you supplement vitamin B12, you will prevent a lot of the issues it can cause. Nitrous is relatively non-toxic though, provided you get enough oxygen with it, and supplement B12. The best way to avoid damage is to only use it once in a while. And avoid doing it with balloons and re-breathing back into the balloon. You need to ensure you breathe oxygen along with the nitrous. The way some people use it, they are depriving their brain of oxygen which causes damage, but it is not necessary to use it in that way.

Well.hahs..i always breathe back in da baloon....cause it&s not cheap even this here.i saw movies from parties with a big bottles,where people inhale with mask.no see oxygen..it&s short lived...minute.anaestethic.some call this even disso

That's actually fine, as long as you take breaths of oxygen, too. Some people I know breathe out into a balloon and just keep re-breathing the same air from the balloon until they almost pass out from lack of oxygen... you shouldn't do that.

One balloon and a cartridge from i think 8g.That is just max two breathings.Almost nothing...for me.Also breathe in bed position or at least sitting.Saw people fall on the ground from just a breathe?Possible....there is deaths from nitrous-if a person fallin a sleep with a mask easily could die from lack of oxygene

Recycling the nitrous is something i should start doing. I really prefer a cream dispenser to balloons, though, from an ergonomical point of view.

You can use a cream dispenser, and dispense it into a big balloon. Generally I don't, but I have done this.

You can use a cream dispenser, and dispense it into a big balloon. Generally I don't, but I have done this.

I think someone should invent a pro recreational dispenser with a reuptake system so you can repeatedly toke the same N2O with a dispenser :D

He or you should hopefully be fine. I know people who would inhale 2-3 cases of the whipped cream chargers, or inhaled a mini-tank, inhaled it from trash bags, or had inhaled half of a large tank.

Have you or him take a long break from nitrous-oxide, for a month, and take a B-Vitamin complex that has all of the different B vitamins in it.

Nitrous binds to the cobalt center in cobalamin. Methylcobalamin taken sublingually is the best way to replenish b12 levels after abusing nitrous oxide.

It shares a mechanism with other gaseous anesthetics which is kind of debated, one paper claims that these drugs function by disrupting phospholipase D remodeling of lipid rafts, and the subsequent perturbation of ion channel function. Basically ion channels all sit in the cell membrane, but need specific compositions of lipids surrounding them to provide proper tension to open and close correctly. By messing with the enzyme that remodels the lipid rafts in the cell membrane, anesthetics can have broad effects on a diverse cohort of ion channels.

My wife and I did 600 last night in about as many hours. We ain't dead yet.
This is one of our rigs. It is a whole lot easier than balloons and crackers you need to screw a cap on to use.
cart%20loader%20closed.JPG

Yes but make sure to get supps or red meat and hydration. I did an average of 300 chargers a day towards the later half of my long strange "my hands have pins and needles and I have paranoid psychosomatic spinal pain" phase. Doctors say I am okay but my mylein sheath most likely begs to differ. Keep it occasional and fun, I screwed that punch balloon pooch for good gah

He was also on acid at the time 🤣

What’s the lookout for my homie?
The acid is nothing he'll recover from that. What kind of nitrous? do you know the ppm counts? I used to do 80cu cylinders enough for a week of doing it every day all day.. and one thing when the lips start going blue its time to stop or you'll pass out.
But if he never got to this point and is done using the nitrous he'll be just fine.. i wouldn't worry about it.. but practice safety always and dont over do it lol... nothing overdone ever ends up being any good...again be safe practice saftey. I dont condone the use of any substances..

The acid is nothing he'll recover from that. What kind of nitrous? do you know the ppm counts? I used to do 80cu cylinders enough for a week of doing it every day all day.. and one thing when the lips start going blue its time to stop or you'll pass out.
But if he never got to this point and is done using the nitrous he'll be just fine.. i wouldn't worry about it.. but practice safety always and dont over do it lol... nothing overdone ever ends up being any good...again be safe practice saftey. I dont condone the use of any substances..
And just to note the reasonnthe lips go blue is because you are starving your body of natural oxygen lol.. and if you remove all of that from your body or a large % you will die plain and simple. I fogot to mention that sorry! Again be safe and if the lips start going blue just stop plain an simple.. "thats if your adment about doing it" i would suggest againt it tho. Be safe always!

My record is 90 in one evening, but that was excessive. These days i settle for maximum 40 in an evening. I mainly watch out for B12 deficiency symptoms, although during a session i may entertain very advanced speculations about other dangers of N2O, for instance i feel that it produces its pleasurable effect by cryo-freezing the brain... Also with dissociatives generally i often get the feeling they sort of "burn out" interesting brain connections. Supposedly they are "neuroprotective" so that bit may be sheer paranoia. But we all know what happens on dissociatives. Real life fear becomes a horror show. Every affect is flattened to an intellectual curiosity.

I wonder what amounts are used during child birth and in other medical applications.
I had nitrous oxide the very first time when I had my very impacted wisdom teeth removed. I breathed it all in very deep and had the dental surgeon turn it on more. I started laughing, a lot at the joke about deer testicles the surgeon told me, my entire body felt numb and like I was floating or like reality was bent like a funhouse mirror, which I suppose it was. I was able to relax, and I did not even feel the IV of Valium a dental assistant gave me. I woke up hours later in my bed in my parents' house, mouth stuffed full of cotton like a chipmunk, and I managed to swallow some strawberry gelatin, and then Vicodin tablets and put ice on my face for 30 minutes and fell asleep.