• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives So my friend did 25 nos canisters in 5 hours, is his brain gonna be ok?

welp i heard some others do a lot more in BL, and honestly i dont know about their brain health, a dozen whippets in the day at dead shows , all night long left me goofy as hell to the day, not the sheets of `Sid, i dont think, but sounds like a wee bit overboard, im sure you will get better advices, well wish on your "homie" ermmm how do YOU feel today?

welp i heard some others do a lot more in BL, and honestly i dont know about their brain health, a dozen whippets in the day at dead shows , all night long left me goofy as hell to the day, not the sheets of `Sid, i dont think, but sounds like a wee bit overboard, im sure you will get better advices, well wish on your "homie" ermmm how do YOU feel today?
I’m good, thanks for asking. I didn’t do any tho, he just told me abt it recently and I wanted to know about his brain now.

good info on whippets,freaky when he seizes

I've had them exactly once. My husband got into it for a while (he's not actually big on drugs so doesn't get addicted but does anything for a bit of fun). He wanted me to try it and I said no, so he bailed me up in a corner and made me do it! I fainted lol. So I wasn't too impressed. I also divorced him 15 years ago 😂

But yeah Steve-o -- I love that guy and I cried watching his Rise & Demise story. I think he's clean now but jeez he went hard on those whippets and god knows what else.

I've had them exactly once. My husband got into it for a while (he's not actually big on drugs so doesn't get addicted but does anything for a bit of fun). He wanted me to try it and I said no, so he bailed me up in a corner and made me do it! I fainted lol. So I wasn't too impressed. I also divorced him 15 years ago 😂

But yeah Steve-o -- I love that guy and I cried watching his Rise & Demise story. I think he's clean now but jeez he went hard on those whippets and god knows what else.
yeah i watched almost all of the video, and we did these giant bounce ball balloons, at concerts , never tried it in a canister, but i can still hear , whippits whippits being yelled for sell, thanks for the vid and im glad you didnt like nitrous

What’s the lookout for my homie?
Do you mean 25 of the little cartridges? I think they have 8g of nos each normally. I would think your friend will be fine, many people have done a lot more.

Things to look out for are signs that you aren't getting enough Oxygen like blue finger tips or lips. Other than that there are suggestions that Nitrous can deplete vitamin B12 and lead to nervous system damage so taking B12 supplements may be a good idea for habitual users.

I think overall nos is not too dangerous to take once in a while but problems may start during regular use. A cautionary and sad tale can be found in TMPs thread https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/nitrous-oxide-experienced-life-changing-problems.445374/.

yeah i watched almost all of the video, and we did these giant bounce ball balloons, at concerts , never tried it in a canister, but i can still hear , whippits whippits being yelled for sell, thanks for the vid and im glad you didnt like nitrous

I’ll forever have burned into my brain the sound of a big tank filling balloons so frequently it almost became a part of the beat. I don’t even like the stuff but that was memorable lol.

-GC

I’ll forever have burned into my brain the sound of a big tank filling balloons so frequently it almost became a part of the beat. I don’t even like the stuff but that was memorable lol.

-GC
i can so relate

Your friend will be fine. 25 in 5 hours is not much, I have watched people do 25 in 15 minutes. Not that you should do that.

Nitrous is pretty safe, except when chronically abused, or when you don't breathe enough oxygen in with it.

Why is it always nitrous? Why don't more people do ether at concerts?

I guess experiencing alternate universes isn't for everyone. Plus ether tastes horrible when you smell it.

He will be fine, I spent years doing 100s of bulbs a week and my brain still works.

Why is it always nitrous? Why don't more people do ether at concerts?

I guess experiencing alternate universes isn't for everyone. Plus ether tastes horrible when you smell it.

I guess more people do nitrous because it's far easier to obtain.. I didn't find ether to be very interesting anyway

What 75 n2o cartridges on mdma? I take 3 to 5 in one setting usually on psychedelics and get nauseous from them. There seem to be big differences in what our bodies seem to take drug wise. Same with Kratom with which I never can take over 10g, others have told me they can use up top 120g of it in one day…

That’s no problem, I have seen and done significantly more in a shorter time span - they don’t call it "hippie crack" for nothing.

With most drugs I’m somewhat of a lightweight when consuming, with others (mostly stimulants) I can exaggerate to a stupefieing extend.

Edit: this might be because I have a hard time scoring some benzos.

Last edited:
A lot man.that is a lot.I hope,that he would be ok.Never use more than four-five"bullets" a day.Rarely.As i know one bad effect is depleting of certain vitamine,which could be problem,but you can take this vitamine(forget which)in suplements.But using big amounts of nitrous a longtime is bad for brain for sure.