• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

So Mephedrone is extremely popular again...

Now that we're back to pre ban meph talk, it might be time to bring this article up again:

I wasn't around for pre-ban mephedrone, but I've had some really good batches, I rate it as a very good drug. Most batches do lack punch though. Best batch I had, had no smell and was like small rice shards. I just bought some too... been a year

The preban stuff looked like small grains of rice, was off white, with a yellow/brown hue to it. And yes the smell and taste were awful.
I'd love to try and get some, but i hear it's very cardiotoxic - right @fastandbulbous?

There would be a market for it. If order it in bulk and would have no problems selling it off. I would never cut it though. Just keeping it as a little side earned.

Meph was the best party drug ever in my and many of my friends opinions.

What would you all nominate for best party drug?

Watched a documentary on Netflix about the guy who invented meph, and he made hardly any money off it. Especially compared to what the vendors like Me Meph were making!

The preban stuff looked like small grains of rice, was off white, with a yellow/brown hue to it. And yes the smell and taste were awful.
I'd love to try and get some, but i hear it's very cardiotoxic - right @fastandbulbous?

There would be a market for it. If order it in bulk and would have no problems selling it off. I would never cut it though. Just keeping it as a little side earned.

Watched a documentary on Netflix about the guy who invented meph, and he made hardly any money off it. Especially compared to what the vendors like Me Meph were making!

Best party drug but only indoors and on my own :ROFLMAO: wouldn't trust myself to get out of the door in that pre-ban state.
There has been a large influx of Chinese nationals to the UK in the past few years, was wondering if any of the former Research Chemicals alchemists has the 4-MMC synthesis know-how. Mind, at the time they had access to lab-grade precursors, which had not been banned yet.

I think that maybe since they hype has died down, a lot of the old labs are starting up again. After all they'd still have all that equipment, and now the dust settled a bit, there could be some batches of pure crystal being made. Only trouble now is that it's illegal, so it will be getting bashed by street dealers to maximize profits. Still worth a punt though! And there's been some good reports.

Only trouble is now I've tried smoking crystal meth, and I like that more than meph. It feels less dirty despite being poison itself.

Yeah it's cardiotoxic, by virtue of the severe vasoconstriction it causes (puts blood pressure through roof). I'd reckon new batches not seeming as good as pre ban is due to the purity of the finished product (nasty side reaction impurities)
As regards the person who invented it making nothing from it, I made fuck all from mxe - more because it was the science that fascinated me, not the money making potential

Yeah man I think that's really cool of you guys. As they guy who invented the polio vaccine said: you can't patent the sun! Much respect @fastandbulbous

The pre ban meph is absolutely the best drug ever, and I have tried a lot during my life….for me nothing comes near mephedron. Just wonder if there is any chance to get hold on it one more time before I die ;-)

The pre ban meph is absolutely the best drug ever, and I have tried a lot during my life….for me nothing comes near mephedron. Just wonder if there is any chance to get hold on it one more time before I die ;-)
For me it felt great albeit dirty, less bad than 3-MMC but both couldn't touch the bar 4,4'-dimethylaminorex set. Basically an MDMA-esque empathogen without the comedown. But it's nice to see 4-MMC getting a comeback.

Why don't they synth methoxetamine?

Couldn't agree more. I don't know if I had ket or mxe at a house party but I'd love to get my hands on some mxe.

For me it felt great albeit dirty, less bad than 3-MMC but both couldn't touch the bar 4,4'-dimethylaminorex set. Basically an MDMA-esque empathogen without the comedown. But it's nice to see 4-MMC getting a comeback.

Why don't they synth methoxetamine?
Replace the methoxy group with an ethoxy (ethoxetamine), you basically have an identical drug, but that isn't controlled. Surprised no ond made that connection. The N-ethyl is really important (propyl & isopropyl just don't do it), but the phenyl group tolerates an ethoxy group (might even tolerate a propoxy group; never tried that).

Sometimes I come back to look for information if one of "the good old ones" like 4-MMC or Methylone has re-emmerged.
I checked last week and it turns out that Mephedrone has completely taken over Russia. Not only the finished product is sold everywhere, if you are so inclined, you can buy complete kits (glass, precursors) to manufacture it yourself. It is a number one drug. Its use has completely ran out of control and became a national scourge. Kids begin using it at 12 and go on until they are done for. One thing about Russians regardless of their age is that when it comes to drugs they have the mentality of western teens. Just like American or British kids with RCs back in 2010, they take everything overboard and ruin it for the rest of us. Back when 4-MMC was legal, responsible use would be to take 250mg orally and than snort 50mg 2-3 times. It's not that most people followed this protocol, but I've seen those who did. They had a great time dancing at parties and didn't develop any problems.
In contrast to this, today in Russia, users never take anything orally. As a starting point they snort 4-MMC (and speed and MDMA, whatever) in insane amounts. (I could never understand why people snort substances which are known to work better through oral route, but I guess it's a mental thing). Nobody weighs anything or keeps track of how much was consumed. Then they typically progress to injecting 4-MMC until they either die, get sentenced to 15 years or if they are extremely lucky, end up in rehab. This is so fucked up.

I am pretty sure that what gets synced there today is not the mephedrone that I tried twice back in early 2011 before it got banned. (On those two ocasions, unlike Methylone, I didn't find Mephedrone moreish at all. Perhaps, because at that point, I have abused Methylone too much - it stopped working for me and I stopped taking it). And then, both got banned in September of 2011.

Over the years, I also bought it like 3 times after it got banned on black markets purely out of curiosity and it felt like a mixture of 3-MMC and some other stimulant or cathinone (perhaps 4-EMC?). On all three occasions, the melting point was slightly above 3-MMC, but well below 4-MMC. As it was inferior to 3-MMC, after testing and taking it once, I dumped it into toilet.

Though I don't care for using it, I'd really love to find what the original meph was. In a way I was lucky. I had my fun back in 2011 sampling a whole bunch of gray market RCs and the only thing that I got addicted to was reading about and discussing these substances.

Last edited:
For all everyone claims this, go and buy some so called mephedrone off any of the top darkweb vendors and its nowhere near the stuff of old. I would hazard a strong guess its not 4-mmc at all.

Is it called Mcat cos when you take it you stink of cat piss - seriously or more likely methyl cathione or some such molecule.

I don't know, in my country is "only" used in certain circles, like gay orgies and things like that... not that easy to find honestly (I won't go to a gay orgy just to get that xD)
It seems that it's popular in big cities in the center of Europe and it never ceased to be popular in UK, or so it seems..

any comparison between 2-mmc and 4-mmc?

Gettin some as a gift from a vendor

Last edited:
So thinking about getting mephedrone but never tried everyone I know says its super fiendish im not too into stims though

My vendor wont sell less than 2gs of preban whats your guys' thoughts on this I really wanna try but if its as addictive as peopke say don't want to have 2gs at my disposal

So thinking about getting mephedrone but never tried everyone I know says its super fiendish im not too into stims though

My vendor wont sell less than 2gs of preban whats your guys' thoughts on this I really wanna try but if its as addictive as peopke say don't want to have 2gs at my disposal

Everyone always claims 'preban' , none of it is pre ban cos it was banned in 2010. Mephedrone originally was 4-MMC. These days it could be a variety of other cathinones, many appear to be similar, but lack the real empathy and rushiness of pre ban 4-MMC.

Seen it only a handful of times since the ban. There are certain people who seem to get it constant. If you aren't used to stims (ie not a fiend), then it would really make sense to send some to Wedinos.org to confirm what it is before consuming. Might seem long but if you want to experience what everyone was actually raving about, then you need to confirm what you have is actually 4-MMC.