• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

So Mephedrone is extremely popular again...

shephard89

Bluelighter
Following on from a previous thread a while back:

It's everywhere, super high quality and less than a tenner a gram. At this price it's legitimately cheaper than paying for heating to stay warm this winter guys!

Good to see it back, love the stuff. I know it never went away but it's popular enough that my entire town centre visit last night stunk of cats piss.

Has anyone else seen a resurgence of this stuff? Its more popular than ket or Mandy near me right now, mental.

Really doubt it's high quality or even actual Mephedrone. If it puts you on your arse with an oral dose of 150 mg it may be the real deal.

All the copy cat powders smell like Mephedrone but do next to nothing orally and are about 30% as strong when snorted.

But maybe things have taken a turn for the better, be interested to see if anyone has taken the latest batches.

Catt piss smells awful. Even when alone it seems like the endurance of your own smell make it seem like a nasal torture.

My multiple sensory and olfactory structures are pretty well tuned. About these more on https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16326176/

To me from report's it seemed like a very moreish substance and easily available. The reason I have no experience with it. Methylone and Khat (Cathinone) were my go to most euphoric drugs when available. But neither makes you smell like Cat pee.

I was on the stuff from 2007 (original EDIT Neolegals crew). I cut right back when they outlawed it, it was mostly shit after that.

It was my first upper with methylone in 2008. Makes me nostalgic. I don't want upper anymore but maybe just 1 g of this mephe to remind me the good old times haha.

It was my first upper with methylone in 2008. Makes me nostalgic. I don't want upper anymore but maybe just 1 g of this mephe to remind me the good old times haha.
Methylone a upper?

It feels more flooring then MDMA to me akin to a high dose 6-APB. When I was on it the only action I would take is change music, get a fluid and piss. The rest was spended lying down.

Well I dunno about 4-MMC.I'm out of touch. Haven't seen it in person in 12 years. I just snorted some killer mdma though. Back up again!

Following on from a previous thread a while back:

It's everywhere, super high quality and less than a tenner a gram. At this price it's legitimately cheaper than paying for heating to stay warm this winter guys!

Good to see it back, love the stuff. I know it never went away but it's popular enough that my entire town centre visit last night stunk of cats piss.

Has anyone else seen a resurgence of this stuff? Its more popular than ket or Mandy near me right now, mental.

Would be curious to know which town you are referring to but you don't want to self-dox do you. Actually seen a return to a certain type of fashion styling and makeup, over the top and outlandish, see Lady Gaga 2009, thought it was good quality cocaine or ketamine or both, or mushrooms.
Loved dressing up to the nine and doing up my face and hair while on it, and then staying in on my own and living my Studio 54 fantasy. So much fun 💄💋🤪💅👠🎶🤩

Depressing, I can't use stimulants anymore now, oh well 😒
Have fun while you can 🥳

Last edited:
It was crazy back in the day but haven’t seen it around this part of the UK.

I was back in the uk for July & tried 4 or 5 different batches all bought off the DNM’S & sadly all lacking the smack around the head type high that I remember so fondly. All different textures, colours, mostly with the cat piss smell & still pleasant but nothing like the good old pre-ban stuff.

I was back in the uk for July & tried 4 or 5 different batches all bought off the DNM’S & sadly all lacking the smack around the head type high that I remember so fondly. All different textures, colours, mostly with the cat piss smell & still pleasant but nothing like the good old pre-ban stuff.

Yep that pretty much sums up all Mephedrone since the ban. Occasionally a good batch appears but it never lasts.

Strange really, it's easy to synth, with starting reagents with multiple uses. There's obviously a market for it (never a favourite of mine, though). One would think there would be someone to recognize an opportunity?

I'd wager that if you can import drugs into the UK in mass then you would make far more money with other things.

Someone (thank you dehook) just shared this with me as a dm.
Very interesting read.
Well for any fellow meph heads at least.

Strange really, it's easy to synth, with starting reagents with multiple uses. There's obviously a market for it (never a favourite of mine, though). One would think there would be someone to recognize an opportunity?

It didn't seem to be easy to synth it to have exactly the same effects as pre-ban though.

I tried several batches of what was being named "Mephedrone" post-ban, including some that were being hyped as 'as good as pre-ban'. But they never ever were.

Most post-ban batches did manage to deliver on the pure wide awake stimulation and lechery fronts, (it seems that most 2nd rate, 3rd rate etc research chemical stims could do this) but what made pre-ban Meph great was the mysterious magic or special ingredient that gave music some special kind of +1 that took it to the next level, along with a hefty amount of self confidence/ego boost/feeling super cool etc etc type stuff. None of the post ban batches could do any of that stuff IME.

Along with all the low rate stims that I tried, all post ban Meph that I tried just lacked that special something.