• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

So Mephedrone is extremely popular again...

Everyone always claims 'preban' , none of it is pre ban cos it was banned in 2010. Mephedrone originally was 4-MMC. These days it could be a variety of other cathinones, many appear to be similar, but lack the real empathy and rushiness of pre ban 4-MMC.

Seen it only a handful of times since the ban. There are certain people who seem to get it constant. If you aren't used to stims (ie not a fiend), then it would really make sense to send some to Wedinos.org to confirm what it is before consuming. Might seem long but if you want to experience what everyone was actually raving about, then you need to confirm what you have is actually 4-MMC.
So i have seen the wedinos tests of his product he sells preban and post ban and my friend who was a huge 4mmc fan said his preban really seems to be preban looks amd feels the same according to him but its been wedinos tested and real mephedrone

So i have seen the wedinos tests of his product he sells preban and post ban and my friend who was a huge 4mmc fan said his preban really seems to be preban looks amd feels the same according to him but its been wedinos tested and real mephedrone

Think about it. There is no way anyone is holding anything since the ban, 13 years ago? I even know people who tried and stashed 25kg barrels of it in the country side. His supply didn't last more than a few months, back then everyone was fiending it.

From what you've said, I would interpret it this way; the vendor means by pre ban and post ban, is one batch hes got is actually 4-MMC, and one is something else.

Seeing the wedinos test from the vendor, is good they are testing, but nearly all people selling powder. Cocaine etc now are having wedinos tests. That doesn't stop them sending out the same product cut down or something else entirely. To be honest the best relations i have made were from getting a vendors stuff tested, then showing him i know what he sent was not as advertised. After that everytime was the best of the best.

Think about it. There is no way anyone is holding anything since the ban, 13 years ago? I even know people who tried and stashed 25kg barrels of it in the country side. His supply didn't last more than a few months, back then everyone was fiending it.

From what you've said, I would interpret it this way; the vendor means by pre ban and post ban, is one batch hes got is actually 4-MMC, and one is something else.

Seeing the wedinos test from the vendor, is good they are testing, but nearly all people selling powder. Cocaine etc now are having wedinos tests. That doesn't stop them sending out the same product cut down or something else entirely. To be honest the best relations i have made were from getting a vendors stuff tested, then showing him i know what he sent was not as advertised. After that everytime was the best of the best.
My friend had the "preban" stuff wedinos tested on his own and have connections with the loop and they have seen legit 4mmc during their festival testing yeah i doubt it really is preban just bc of the fiendish nature of the chem but I also dont underdtand why to have 2 different products although i also dont understand a lot of drug marketing its such bs imo

Basically sounds like the pre ban is actually 4-mmc. Then the post ban will be some other cathinone.

Even dealers get hit with bad product sometímes. Sounds as if his marketing is honest, sort of.

Idk i might just say fuck it order 2gs then have someone trusted hold it for me in case it is as fiendish as people say. Good thing is I have to go through customs so dont want to be importing 4mmc weekly lol (as if thats stopped me in the past) wishful thinking ig lol

i heard alot of it is cmc or whatever the hell the kids are getting on the clear web on the internet, i guess ofc it depends on who you know but are people finding for fake 4mmc rather than the real deal nowadays (i imagine so with the current drug scene)

i heard alot of it is cmc or whatever the hell the kids are getting on the clear web on the internet, i guess ofc it depends on who you know but are people finding for fake 4mmc rather than the real deal nowadays (i imagine so with the current drug scene)

If that p-Me was swapped for a p-Cl I imagine the effects would be similar EXCEPT one of the best things about 4-MMC is that the p-Me is a 'metabolic handle', an easy spot for enzymes to oxidize and so the metabolic pathway of 4-MMC is cleaner than most MEDICINES.

But swap the methyl for a halogen and the body can't oxidize it so duration is going to go up and safety is going to come down.

In reality, the number of potential cathinones is simply huge. Impossible to stop them one by one but they are drifting further and further away from known compounds with known profiles. It's getting dangerous.

Real MCAT hits hard taken orally. A 200 mg dose will " slap" you good. All the similar cathinones sold as MCAT do next to nothing orally, in my opinion that's the best way to establish if the product is genuine as they can look and smell identical.

I was taking that stuff in 2007, I rarely bothered after the ban.

Real MCAT hits hard taken orally. A 200 mg dose will " slap" you good. All the similar cathinones sold as MCAT do next to nothing orally, in my opinion that's the best way to establish if the product is genuine as they can look and smell identical.

I was taking that stuff in 2007, I rarely bothered after the ban.
yeah i orally took some in 2011 & i had a really close experience similar to a decent MDMA roll, and just danced in my bedroom the entire night before school, talking to friends online. a very pleasant experience. :)