• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids So I have a question,is the street powder fentanyl the same as the patches?

Like I said earlier how did all the real heroin disappear
Afghanistan produced 93%, or so they say.
What about about all the number 3 junk coming from south of the border? Black tar, Mexican red, Mexican brown all number 3 not as fully refined as what came from Burma( golden triangle) yes I know "Kune Sa" or whatever his name was, he was a retarded third world hillbilly, who was probably just a puppet for the triads, he disappeared and then years later died.
What about Columbian heroin. What about Afghanistan heroin. Are you here to tell me the Taliban decided to cut off it's biggest source of revenue. Where did it go? To much money, unless the Mexican cartels, the triads, were taught how to make fentanyl and the Taliban was bought off. Then the Columbian's would own the market? Were they given a pass to smuggle coke to Africa, look how much is cheap and good in the UK. Better prices in London than Texas border towns
(Good quaulity, depending on who you know.
Opium poppies grow best 3500 feet or more above sea level( I do not know why, I am not a botanist) all that heroin; 10's of billions gone. We're the Columbian's given a free pass to Africa and then Europe? We're the Mexicans allowed to and taught how to make fentanyl ? Were the triads and still are making fentanyl cheap, easy, much more compact. The Taliban and the opium farmers bought off? Think about it. If there were as many as 100, 000 opium farmers and each was paid 1000 dollars( a decent amount over there; Sad but heartbreaking but 1,000 dollars or 1, 000 Euros would be a decent amount of money to lowest rung on the drug trade. 1000 times 100,000 is $100,000,000 million dollars. Chump change for the US government or European government.
Even Euros about the equivalent to 92,000,000 Euros(what happenened) someone is going to get rich. Even If you had a million opium farmers( with families, 5 to 12 million in drug trade a billion dollars) really that's it? The money to the farmers is less: a lot less. Pay theTaliban government( which for all intents and purposes has no tax base) a few billion; problem solved. What about all the junkies? ( fentanyl and it's various analogs carfentinil, for example.) Easier and cheaper to make and smuggle)
To all you math nerds, ( calculate the savings) and ease of transport, once the cutting fillers were added. It seems like if the CIA, MI6, BND, CGI, DGSE, AISE ect..... all got together they could end it cheaply, besides all intelligence services have the ability to kill and cover up.
Control the problem help fight war on drugs and make it nearly impossible possible to catch smugglers.
Political problems squased( as a far as opiods go) and save on dead junkies. (THESE ARE HUMAN BEINGS, DO YOU THINK THE CIA and similar organizations. CARE?)
The politicians also have similar excuses on why now they can't catch them. This is not a conspiracy.
This is an insidious plot that has worked beautifully. If pharmaceutical grade pills make it to the streets at affordable price en masse, you will have an even more successful plot.
Power and money. Watch to see if cocaine is ever gone and meth is more prominent than ever.
i don't think you need to look for some grand conspiracy - chinese labs provide fentanyl FAR cheaper than dope can be synthed, and because of the potency, only tiny bits have to be smuggled everywhere. For clandestine purposes, it is in all ways a superior product.
They want to make more money easier - hence - we get fent instead of dope, which is harder to create (growing poppies and doing chemistry is much more difficult and costly than just buying fent and mixing it up).
So yeah, I wouldnt stretch to make it some "conspiracy" other than a conspiracy to make more $$ at all costs. If anything - China might be the only one doing this sorta on purpose with a view to weaken their American adversary.