• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So, I guess opioids isn't really for me.

I think if your already dependent on opiates they will give you energy, if not you’ll be sedated, obviously even if your dependent taking a high enough dose can nod you out

Opioids make me feel like building a house from the ground up. Def not "sleepy".
Depends on the dosage and tolerance. I have taken opioids daily for years now and still get sedation if I take just above my maintenance dose. I definitely never felt stimulation from opioids but some people do, especially with oxycodone.
My friend takes dhc to give her some pep. Opioids make me lazy instead.
It's a fact opioids are sedatives and make you sleepy. This is as a rule of thumb.

Lower doses of opioids don't precisely stimulate me, but they make me feel motivated which in itself gives me energy and causes me to want to accomplish things and talk to people, and they don't sedate me enough to make me feel sluggish. So I sometimes think of it as a sort of stimulation because I feel more productive on than I do off. Once the dose gets higher, this changes. The opioid you use also makes a difference, for example morphine is particularly sedating, but oxycodone or buprenorphine are less sedating so more likely to result in perceived stimulation.

A low - to - medium dose of opium will make me feel distinctly energized.
A dose of H even if moderate will do the opposite.

Nothing whatsoever to do with him being handsome and ripped then, nope :)
Nuh huh. How do you know? I've only seen a couple of selfies from the neck down. He's meaty and brawn just right but I am a face person. I gotta see them lips. Actually it truly is charisma that gets me tho. I especially love it when I don't feel any attraction at all at first but as their character unfolds they become sexy as hell to me.

That's when ya get that "fucking so good you melt into each other and vaporize together" sex lol. That "I wanna taste your soul" kinda feelings lol But at the same time those kinda feelings literally scare the hell outta me. Make me wanna run away. Funny how life is with the good shit

That's when ya get that "fucking so good you melt into each other and vaporize together" sex lol. That "I wanna taste your soul" kinda feelings lol But at the same time those kinda feelings literally scare the hell outta me
Yah. How dare you make me miss so much. Xd

... And those kinda feelings are scary because once you have THAT you can only ever lose. There's no higher to go from there in a human relationship.
While you daydream of that perfect symbiosis, you live in hope.
Find it, and from the first taste you live in terror of losing that person, because what else could possibly ever match up. You know anything less would leave you empty.

... True love is the most devastating drug of all.
It's the one that everyone wants and the one you will never recover from.

Last edited:
I've seen his face, dude's got the total package. Very princely.

A low - to - medium dose of opium will make me feel distinctly energized.
A dose of H even if moderate will do the opposite.
This is a good point, pod tea or opium is way more sedating to me, H makes me want to get up and do shit unless I do a lot them in nodding

Last edited:
Yah. How dare you make me miss so much. Xd

... And those kinda feelings are scary because once you have THAT you can only ever lose. There's no higher to go from there in a human relationship.
While you daydream of that perfect symbiosis, you live in hope.
Find it, and from the first taste you live in terror of losing that person, because what else could possibly ever match up. You know anything less would leave you empty.

... True love is the most devastating drug of all.
It's the one that everyone wants and the one you will never recover from.
Iv only ever been in “love” once, was my highschool girlfriend, when we broke up I was in pieces, thought I’d never recover and always just be miserable, but a year later I was totally fine and today it’s like it never happened, time heals everything, a wise man once said to me “your young, you’ll heal”

The only time they are for me is when a nurse is banging me.

I mean banging like tapping into my energy highway with her metal fangs.

Like injured in the ER why can't I just get focused on what matters here already.

Watch a guy offer me some and I accept because I think I got this all figured out.