• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

So confused about dosage, 600mg?

yea, definitely laced with speed. I mean I took it over a period of 2 hours max.

Hmm you can get pocket scales, could just hide them in one of my old coats that hangs in my wardrobe....it's the testing kit which is going to be the difficult one.

The majority of the pills in Ibiza this year did not contain mdma + speed.

I got a random hard-on from the first one I took ha. It definitely had something in it that made me hyper...

yea, definitely laced with speed. I mean I took it over a period of 2 hours max.

Hmm you can get pocket scales, could just hide them in one of my old coats that hangs in my wardrobe....it's the testing kit which is going to be the difficult one.

You should really just buy the MDMA before the event. Then you can take all the neccessary precautions in the comfort of your own home. Simples.

600mg wouldn't kill you, it would just be very intense with a crash which is what it sounds like is going on. You shouldn't do it often but it won't have any serious implications after one time.

I've gone through way more than 600mg in a night after not doing MDMA for over a year and been fine other than a crash.

Try not to worry about it too much.

As for how long a gram would last me... If we're being honest... I'd go through the whole gram in a night. I have serious self control issues with pure MDMA. If its around, I'll eat it til its gone. I pay for it every time too. :\

600mg can very easily kill you, from complications. 4.2g of pure MDMA would directly kill you from an overdose though.

600mg can very easily kill you, from complications. 4.2g of pure MDMA would directly kill you from an overdose though.

Unless you are using it in the wrong conditions or do something stupid on it, 600mg will not be killing anybody. Four grams I can see for some people although once again, the LD50 of MDMA is roughly the same as that of caffeine and this would be all in one go.

I'm not advocating these high doses but I'm not going to sit there and say that 600mg will kill a person either. Can it? Yes, if you're sensitive to it or its misidentified/cut material and/or from complications resulting from its use such as dehydrating, overheating, or water intoxication. The truth of the matter is that in comparison to other chemicals, MDMA is significantly safer in terms of loss of life. The consequences of high dose abuse of MDMA, however, can have effects that make you wish that it had killed you.

The real issue is thermo regulation and excessive water intoxication from high dose MDMA. Not your organs failing but putting it simply your brains ability to thermo-regulate via area's of the thalamus is compromised etc. Don't forget suicide Tuesday.

The one time I did about 550mg MDMA (day 1) with 200mg 6-APB (on day 2), I sat in a bed and breakfast in North Yorkshire, and cried for 3 days. So +1 to the "high dose = wish you were dead" club.

However, I found it is all about the wait. With 3-4 months break + piracitam and antioxidants, I can have a 300-350mg night, and have nothing but a lovely afterglow.

@ants: if you cant buy a scale, the "word on the street", which isnt always the best, is that if you fill the end of a Parliament brand cigarette on the filter end, it is roughly 100mg. this is if you crush the crystals into powder 1st of course, since a giant shard would obviously weigh much more than fluffy powder. but IMO you should buy a decent scale and a reagent testing kit, and HIDE it from your parents like the rest of us did growing up :p

I have bad news guys. I bought what was supposedly a gram and took it all by myself over the space of a night in 3 hits. I did about 50% for the first hit and 25% twice later.

It did give me a great high but a gram seems an insane amount to take on one night according to you guys so I really need to get a testing kit.

Can I upload a pic of the drugs on here for you guys to check if it looks like a gram or is that against the rules?

Now not going to take MD for at least 3 months.

We can't tell you by looking at an image if it is a gram or not. Scales are cheap. You can certainly get one before your 3 month break ends along with a testing kit.

Try not to dwell on it too much. Most of us have gone through a gram in a night before, it happens. Quite often a "gram" isn't a full gram in some places. Dealers will rip you off if they know they can get away with it!

Glad you had a great time, just try not to make a habit of going through so much.

thanks, I understand that it's hard to tell how much a gram is by looking at a picture but surely it will give you a right idea?

Like I say, doubt it was a gram to be honest. Really need to buy a testing kit - no way I can get it delivered to my address though :/

There really is no way to estimate what a gram looks like from a picture. Pictures are flat. We would have no way of being able to tell the volume or density of the substance without seeing it in real life. Its really easy to make a picture of a small amount look much bigger and vice versa. The same way that people manipulate images of themselves to look smaller or larger ;)

As for the test kit, I'd find a friend and ship it there or just make sure you're home for the package. I used to receive things all the time and I would just go meet the mail man or whatever to make sure nobody intercepted it.

hmm - does it say anything on the package what the kit is ha? I know it's not going to say DRUG TESTING KIT on it lol.

^ It looks like any package from amazon. Unless someone is opening your mail, there is no reason you can't have it shipped to your house.

If someone did find it tell them it's for parties to make sure no one puts drugs in your drink, works like a charm

If someone did find it tell them it's for parties to make sure no one puts drugs in your drink, works like a charm

That's genius! Sounds like something I'd come up with like when I had convinced my grandmother that the vials of research chemicals in my drawer were "medication" LMAO!

But yeah, if you get a kit from Amazon, that's even better.