• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

so catholic satanism the occult and chaos magick

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
now this combo seems to have led to visions of me being a grey alien, i'm not even kidding. I saw them planting a chip under my eye during sleep paralysis 6 months ago and shit has been wild since.

now my purpose for this post is to discuss the greys ideology when it comes to magick and catholicism because i am not sure where they stand on the holy trinity and stuff. I get the impression they are purely transdimensional beings communiicating in volumes of information telepathically. its a lot to process but it is efficient. The thing is, how far do i take my knowledge to further my own selfish interests and hedonism? is there anything inherently wrong with that?

Can you describe in more detail the events that occurred in sleep paralysis?

i was traped in my bod struggling to roll out. laying in bed. two grey aliens, exactly like the pitures installeda chip or device behind my left eye . I screamed in my state somehow and my brother came and thught i was overdosing. They then finished up and left. and i became conscious and could speak again,

i dont want them to stop; you see I am a mixed hybrid species, part grey, part human. These reptillian motheruckers annukai or whatever hollow earth bastards want to take out my people and I by association. They control the media and such; ie the illuminati type people. German nazi white power motherfuckers anyway. This is an intergalactic battle through different dimensions that has been takin place for probably the entirety of existence (which never did not exist). anyhow, these motherfuckers are going to be stopped because they are too stupid compared to us. We communicate volumes of information instantly telepathically and can pick up skills, attributes like language on the fly, at the drop of the hat, i really like cats. The Egyptians knew about cats and their connection to the greys becasue they are the spirit animals of the species and we're intimately connected. The greys built the pyramids to represent the triune connection between the greys, cats and humanity.

I read your posts carefully and I'm still a bit unclear. So your dilemma here is that you aren't sure whether the greys are accepting of satanism and chaos magic? No idea.

After having visions like that I think it's a good idea to take a break from any substances you're taking and let your mind settle.

As an aside, I once meant a guy who proclaimed he was taught in chaos magick by the demon abraxax (or something). I assumed he meant he could communicate telepathically. Then he became a Christian, which might be saying something was going on there.

lol was with a girl last night went out and smoked a cig with 300mg of diphenidine in it and got rOCKED
i've been goin harder than ever and it's been a blast but no i'm not crazy, i dont believe in satanism, chaos magick isnt about that. the question is whether the greys are accepting of hedonism really as a way of life. the gonzo life. or should i be giving back to Kia (unity, god whatever), them being higher dimensional beings are closer to kia than i so i should perhaps just ask them instead, you know, get a direct answer.

like smoke some DMT and just be like...what u guys think?? lol

How are you certain these visions are real? I have suffered from sleep paralysis and night terrors since I was a kid. As a child, my experiences usually involved me floating in what seemed like outer space but I had some sort of protective material surrounding me (the best I could describe it is a semi-liquid bubble wrap) and there were always several people or beings trying to get to me. They seemed to be riding horses for some reason. This occurred very frequently throughout my childhood but it was not necessarily frightening. As an adult, I have bouts much less often, but are also becomig increasingly more scary. I cannot move, yell, or even breathe and twitch like I am having a minor seizure. It feels like a totally physical phenomenom, however, but at times it has seemed like someone else was either there or aware of what was happening. But the last attack I had I felt as if a tube was shoved down my thoat, my head lifted, and I was being examined by several "greys." Despite the horror of this, I still feel from my previous experiences that it is still a neurologic or mental medical condition and put no faith in the alien abduction theory.

kittycat said:
How are you certain these visions are real?

I'd have to say that he is not very certain at all. Unless these things continue to happen without the input of visionary drugs.

I've seen some crazy fucken shit. Universe changing. I have 'chanelled' the voice and words of a rather unique god and filled about 20 pages with His teachings. I was on milligram dose of LSD. For whatever reason, I do not have such visions when I am not tripping the fuck out. You could argue that when I am tripping, I am somehow electro-biologically open to transdimensional hitchhikers, perhaps I have become more receptive. You could argue that the visions are simply part of the continuum of psychedelic drug effects and should probably be seen as such.

If God comes back down and explains to me the structure of the universe again and I am not tripping, you guys will be the first people I ask to join my cult.

^You may then be the first I excommunicate ;)

Thats my point willow. Ive had some powerful experiences from drugs as well but nothing can compare the happenings that occur during my sleep paralysis in terms of how real they feel. But just as one may completely know after the fact that a completely immersive drug experience is simply that and not some divine knowledge being bestowed upon them due to their previous trips at lower doses, I know anything I feel during sleep paralysis is not in fact actually happening, other than in my mind, due to previous less powerful attacks. I was trying to let Robotripping realise this, as well.

But I will still join your church. Just make sure LSD, ketamine, and oxycodone are the sacrements. :)

The holy water can be liquid ghb. Lsd impregnated wafer. Priest is a dj. This already sounds better than every other religion ever. :D

Thats my point willow. Ive had some powerful experiences from drugs as well but nothing can compare the happenings that occur during my sleep paralysis in terms of how real they feel. But just as one may completely know after the fact that a completely immersive drug experience is simply that and not some divine knowledge being bestowed upon them due to their previous trips at lower doses, I know anything I feel during sleep paralysis is not in fact actually happening, other than in my mind, due to previous less powerful attacks. I was trying to let Robotripping realise this, as well.

I suffer from sleep paralysis periodically as well (periodically as in I get it often for a year or two, then it goes away, then comes back... been that way for a while now). You're right, the hallucinations/visions are much more powerful than any drug I've done. I guess it could only compare to a full-blown Datura experience, however I haven't the balls to go there yet. And yes, that's all it is... hallucinations, products of the mind. Because then it's either everybody is divine or... nobody is. Which is more likely?

E: did somebody say LSD, ketamine, GHB, and oxy? Wait, what do I have to do again?

I've had one epic deleriant trip/crisis on scopolamine. It was god awful, terribly vivid, uncomfortable hell. Physically incredibly taxing, mentally traumatizing. I could tell I was hallucinating though... However, salvia divinorum had me hallucinating and I simply could not tell. It was so incredibly vivid, I was on an infinite desert plateau under a sort of purple sky, involved in some ritual crouching with a small black-skinned elfman and a female revolving wheel of colour. The elfman was looking at me like what the Fuck are u doing here, I was like I don't know please take me home... Next thing, I was being wheeled through a green space ship and then I was back in my room. It was so fucking real...