• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

So called 'Meth' in USA - We're not stupid!

Visit this link and tell me what you think
:oops: Welp Yep Sounds just like it, and the more and more I search it seems to be it. I'm confused on what its natural state is. Is it shards or an oil? And I hear people talking about doing a bleach test and if you see an oil sheen floating on top that it is real meth. But yet theres some places talking about ISO as if it is an oil. If it is, then that oily sheen you see when doing a bleach test could probably be ISO, right?

Guys it's Isopropylbenzylamine. Everything that's coming from the border is gonna be Isopropylbenzylamine for the most part. If it has meth in it.. it's probably going to be very little so something like 80% Isopropylbenzylamine and only 20% methamphetamine and I've had friends end up in the hospital from using it less than a year. I have a really good friend who's used this for 2 years and in 2 years he's already gotten into a car accident because he was nodding off on it and he was ingesting a lot of it to stay awake but the shit just wasn't doing the job and he almost killed himself. But he's also had circulation problems and nerve damage to the legs and he was telling me something about the doctors saying the circulation is so bad that they are gonna have to amputate his legs but he said he's going to fill me in with the details soon. That shit blew my mind how much more toxic this shit is. It's not the old meth from back in the day.. this substance is way more toxic and I don't know how long it's been out so God knows what the long term side effects are but it's best to stay away from this all together! Not worth it!
I too have a friend who says she is dying because of shooting this stuff, she said something like her veins are constricting to much and her heart is working over time. They only have given her a few years to live. I'll ask her more next time I see her and post more specific info about it. But she said the doctors said it is directly from using 'meth'

I too have a friend who says she is dying because of shooting this stuff, she said something like her veins are constricting to much and her heart is working over time. They only have given her a few years to live. I'll ask her more next time I see her and post more specific info about it. But she said the doctors said it is directly from using 'meth'

Yep! I am clean and sober but honestly it's been 6 months maybe but my health has completely been fucked with as opposed to the old shit that I used to bang. This shit is triple the wickedness.. thanks you cartel fucks for being greedy sons of bitches.. I feel like the drug world has taken a turn for the worst and it's all garbage. Even the ecstasy is shit now.. I guess that's why I've just tried my best to stay happy as can be sober without anything.. it sucks ass.. but I feel healthier so I guess that's a good thing?

Yep! I am clean and sober but honestly it's been 6 months maybe but my health has completely been fucked with as opposed to the old shit that I used to bang. This shit is triple the wickedness.. thanks you cartel fucks for being greedy sons of bitches.. I feel like the drug world has taken a turn for the worst and it's all garbage. Even the ecstasy is shit now.. I guess that's why I've just tried my best to stay happy as can be sober without anything.. it sucks ass.. but I feel healthier so I guess that's a good thing?
Yep piece of shit mexican cartel fucks...go back to hangin drywall. Cause they cant cook for shit anymore. I wouldnt trust em makjn me a scrabbled fuckin egg!!! They would prolly add msm to it or sumthin

Oh hell yeah.
And when you’ve been up far too long and hit the wall.
In my very early days around drugs, my husband had been awake for 12 days when he decided to hit 3 points.
Next min he’s on the floor snoring and I’m thinking fuck, doesnt meth keep you awake?
Is he oding? What do I do?
He was living with his uncle, who’s a nurse so I could have got him help but it would have meant that his uncle would discover his drug use and boot him out and then if I’d overreacted and he was ok it would mean a punch in the head for me.

So what does the ‘meth novice’ do?
Just sit and watch him sleep for 12 hours 😂😂😂😂
Like literally, every breath.
Yep he still good.

Meth can def you a good nap if you go too far lol

That was the right thing to do. But if complications started, I think you know what to immediately do.

Where did I make a claim it was N-ISO? Please enlighten me.
I get it about using the old thread, sorry mod. Are you able to move that post where it's accepted?
Moved today’s n-iso comments to the current BDD main n-iso.Thread. Look for it here:

If you are arguing that the problem with meth quality in America these days is something besides n-iso then you could continue in this thread or start a new one if you are onto something.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys been taking but the last meth I got (6 months ago) was frighteningly powerful.
Euphoria, supercharged libido, energy, focus, etc....
I made 1 gram last 2 weeks-- and some of it I smoked, which is wasteful. I slept for an hour or two every 3 days and I had to force myself to eat a little something now&then.
I decided to lay off for the foreseeable future simply because it's just too damn potent.

Hey guys, I mean no disrespect, but I'm not sure where this is supposed to go. We've opened up with an incredibly dubious OP stating that someone is both positive and negative for Meth. What are we trying to accomplish?

Hey guys, I mean no disrespect, but I'm not sure where this is supposed to go. We've opened up with an incredibly dubious OP stating that someone is both positive and negative for Meth. What are we trying to accomplish?
It is an old thread from 2019. Someone bumped it today with talk of n-iso contaminated meth. All such problematic posts were moved from here to the BDD thread now used for n-iso speculation.

I thought i left a redirect link here: i add it now.

I made some further comments in the BDD Mod thread
I did not lock this thread but would have if anyone mentioned n-iso contamined meth in it again.

Last edited:
Guys it's Isopropylbenzylamine. Everything that's coming from the border is gonna be Isopropylbenzylamine for the most part. If it has meth in it.. it's probably going to be very little so something like 80% Isopropylbenzylamine and only 20% methamphetamine and I've had friends end up in the hospital from using it less than a year. I have a really good friend who's used this for 2 years and in 2 years he's already gotten into a car accident because he was nodding off on it and he was ingesting a lot of it to stay awake but the shit just wasn't doing the job and he almost killed himself. But he's also had circulation problems and nerve damage to the legs and he was telling me something about the doctors saying the circulation is so bad that they are gonna have to amputate his legs but he said he's going to fill me in with the details soon. That shit blew my mind how much more toxic this shit is. It's not the old meth from back in the day.. this substance is way more toxic and I don't know how long it's been out so God knows what the long term side effects are but it's best to stay away from this all together! Not worth it!
I mean this politely but pretty much all of that is misinformation that just is not true. There has only been very rare proven cases of N- iSO in US/Mexican Meth. Furthermore almost one hundred percent of DEA seizures have an average potency of 97% Dextromethamphetamine. YES it is harder on the body for sure but that's due to higher potency than ever before. Pure Meth is properly dosed starting at 30mg and it gets intense at 100mg. Who do you know who doses that low? With stimulants there's a window for properly dosing and once you pass it you get nothing but side effects and a bad time. Think about it higher than usual psychosis and vasoconstriction as well as every other horrible side effect. These side effects also are hitting after one use not days of using that too is because this dope is far stronger and people are poisoning themselves. Overdosing everytime they use then their tolerance kicks in from huge doses and all they've felt is sick so they are confused and think it must be cut or something. Well I did the research and experimenting and I've found the dope really is MORE potent and pure than anything I've ever seen and I promise you anyone takes a break and starts back dosing around 100mg and no more than 200 in 24 hours and you'll be amazed. A capsule with 100mg hit me harder than shooting it before and the euphoria was insane. It takes about 20 minutes but it will knock your head back and keep you right for 12hrs. Once I really got educated and did the hard research it's common sense everyone most likely has amazing dope and they just are using far far too much. I've been around in the US and Mexico and I've had many different types of this chemical and I am confident in what I have said here.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys been taking but the last meth I got (6 months ago) was frighteningly powerful.
Euphoria, supercharged libido, energy, focus, etc....
I made 1 gram last 2 weeks-- and some of it I smoked, which is wasteful. I slept for an hour or two every 3 days and I had to force myself to eat a little something now&then.
I decided to lay off for the foreseeable future simply because it's just too damn potent.
Can I ask where you are from? I am in the Pac. North West. Seattle area.

N-benzyl-isopropylamine.png

N-benzyl-isopropylamine

Isopropyl Alcohol --> Acetone --> 2-aminopropane + Benzaldehyde --> N-ISO

N-ISO Not So Nice, Though.

Doesn't anyone just get their stuff tested if they have doubts?

Yeah, that's usually how it's treated when someone OD's on stimulants. They give the person a shot of Diazepam and have them drink liquid Charcoal.

Well you did say that the hospital gave him benzos after 3.5 hours. Perhaps this contributed to him sleeping?

Plus, it's not unusual for tolerant individuals to become sedated from an overdose of stimulants. I've experienced it myself from taking far too much amphetamine.
This. 👍

Couldn't tell you how many times I amped myself out, push a near-gram or gram-plus shot, some just totally obscene and unnecessary amount, half the time the shit still damp. Then I'd come back to 20 or 30 minutes later, needle still dangling out of my arm, popping up like the crypt keeper just got a cold wind up his ass lol. I can confirm with 1000% confidence it was high-grade methamphetamine hydrochloride, every single time.

As long as it actually is unadulterated meth, short of manifesting some congenital defect or underlying issue, it's much,  much harder to OD on it and it alone than many people realize. Still a terrible, vicious drug, it just takes it off the back end, taking the scenic - but not too scenic - route. Not without worth or benefit, shit definitely comes at a price though.

When we get home I'm looking over the drug screen and see it has Meth listed twice.

Meth. And Meth +. He was negative for Meth but positive for Meth +.

It was all just crazy.

Almost like they were saying they know it's not Meth, its that 'other' stuff...whatever it may be.

"positive for Meth +" is meth.
"negative for Meth" is... beer? No.

+ and - are not positive/negative

+ = clockwise
- = counterclockwise

clockwise rotating molecule
dextro-rotary = Meth [ + ]
(d,-methamphetamine)
examples: Desoxyn, street meth

counterclockwise rotating
levo-rotary = Meth [ - ]
(l,-methamphetamine)
examples: Vicks inhalers, Selegiline

(both dextromethamphetamine & levomethamphetamine are methamphetamines)

levomethamphetamine is not a euphoric stimulant, so it will not keep you awake (if a Vicks inhaler keeps you awake, it's because you imagine it is keeping you awake i.e. it's a placebo effect).

Levomethamphetamine acts on the sympathetic nervous system (breathing is a sympathetic nervous system function)... while stimulant methamphetamine acts on the central nervous system (euphoric state is a cns function).

Isopropylbenzylamine would not present those symptoms. There is a lot of confusion about isomer chains people have misunderstood

You said the lab work from the hospital detected dextromethamphetamine
(meth [+]). So, it was just the usual street methamphetamine.

Who knows how pure or cut it was - or with what it was cut. You said no meth [ - ] was detected - so it wasn't cut with that "other" stuff (the also-methamphetamine-stuff). Most stuff used for cut won't show up on the lab report.

Another explanation for the nodding out after ingestion would've shown up on the labs but presumably didn't - so it wasn't contaminated with fentanyl

The symptoms (blood pressure, convulsions) are consistent with methamphetamine overdose. Even at 6 grams or more - methamphetamine overdoses are generally nonfatal.

Last edited:
Isopropylbenzylamine (n-ISO) is not relevant here

Agency seizures intercepted at the U.S.-Mexico border that have been reported as only 20% "street" meth + 80% cut were not cut with n-ISO, those agencies reported those seizures were cut with levomethamphetamine (active ingredient in Vicks inhalers).

A local dealer may get away with cutting a relatively small supply distributed to users with n-ISO instead...since it passes visually and most users only "user-field" test everything they buy anyway (i.e. snort/smoke/eat/inject - most don't empirically test).

If a user gets a failed "test" result (in other words, when they wake up from the nap/proof) - their source can brush it off as stereotypical scams called in to the complaint department later for more/"bad" batch.

It's not something a source is going to be able to pull off cutting it with more than a handful of times - let alone repeatedly over long periods of time.

Trafficking operations moving weight at "cartel" level WOULD NOT get away with cutting with n-ISO.

They'd take themselves out the first attempt to get away with it (death-by-bloody-massacre)

The cartel's buyers randomly select packages to test samples from in those shipments.

n-ISO isn't methamphetamine.
So it won't pass the test.
And those buyers would know it's not an honest mistake.
There's no scenario where transactions for shipments 80% cut (with not-methamphetamine) exchange hands across international borders.

It's plausible they'd cut with more levomethamphetamine.
(all of this cartel business is priming audiences for the scripted cartel reality TV show thats been shooting)

Last edited: