• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

So called 'Meth' in USA - We're not stupid!

MrsMeSeeks

Greenlighter
**warning** this is an overdose story. Not safe for those sensitive to subject.

I knew a guy. Who happened to accidentally chew up and swallow 6+ grams of this clean burning, sisizzlin popping, clear, beautiful shards of this so called Meth shit thats EVERYWHERE for cheap in the US. So dude eats 6+ grams, realizes hes an idiot and further proves it by then driving himself to the nearest hospital. When he arrives he is barely able to walk, coming in and out of reality. His blood pressure was ridiculously high. All they did was give him some benzos then sent him home after convulsing and foaming out the mouth for 3 1/2 agonising hours.

Crazy shit. I read online where a man died from eating 3 grams of actual Meth years ago.
Yet, he just ate 6+ grams.

When we get home I'm looking over the drug screen and see it has Meth listed twice.
Meth. And Meth +. He was negative for Meth but positive for Meth +.

It was all just crazy.

Almost like they were saying they know it's not Meth, its that 'other' stuff...whatever it may be.

It was th
How many days was he up for

And that's all they could do is give him benzos
e best shit we had seen in a while. Within 24 hours of him eating it he was taking a nap. And slept all night the next night. This shit ain't Methamphetamine, but everyone thinks it is.

And yeah, only could/would give him Benzos. I said, "OH we speedballin up in here?" Wtf. 🤦‍♀️

Well you did say that the hospital gave him benzos after 3.5 hours. Perhaps this contributed to him sleeping?

Plus, it's not unusual for tolerant individuals to become sedated from an overdose of stimulants. I've experienced it myself from taking far too much amphetamine.

Well you did say that the hospital gave him benzos after 3.5 hours. Perhaps this contributed to him sleeping?

Plus, it's not unusual for tolerant individuals to become sedated from an overdose of stimulants. I've experienced it myself from taking far too much amphetamine.

Oh hell yeah.
And when you’ve been up far too long and hit the wall.
In my very early days around drugs, my husband had been awake for 12 days when he decided to hit 3 points.
Next min he’s on the floor snoring and I’m thinking fuck, doesnt meth keep you awake?
Is he oding? What do I do?
He was living with his uncle, who’s a nurse so I could have got him help but it would have meant that his uncle would discover his drug use and boot him out and then if I’d overreacted and he was ok it would mean a punch in the head for me.

So what does the ‘meth novice’ do?
Just sit and watch him sleep for 12 hours 😂😂😂😂
Like literally, every breath.
Yep he still good.

Meth can def you a good nap if you go too far lol

They gave him the benzos first thing when he got to the hospital at 11PM. Got out of hospital at 2:30AM He goes home to finish packing-we were moving that weekend-only to drift in and out of, as you said-a sedated state from an overdose of stimulants-kinda nap for a few hours. but by 12PM the next day hes functioning almost at 100%, more like 70% though. And he went to bed that night.

The reason he ate it was because he kept falling asleep, and wanted to stay awake. He just didn't realize how much he ate until he figured up what was missing.
If this shit really was Methamphetamine it would/should have killed him. And if the shit really was Meth then he wouldn't have been having the issue of falling asleep. This shit ain't Meth, and I'm on a mission to find out what it really is LOL

Oh hell yeah.
And when you’ve been up far too long and hit the wall.
In my very early days around drugs, my husband had been awake for 12 days when he decided to hit 3 points.
Next min he’s on the floor snoring and I’m thinking fuck, doesnt meth keep you awake?
Is he oding? What do I do?
He was living with his uncle, who’s a nurse so I could have got him help but it would have meant that his uncle would discover his drug use and boot him out and then if I’d overreacted and he was ok it would mean a punch in the head for me.

So what does the ‘meth novice’ do?
Just sit and watch him sleep for 12 hours 😂😂😂😂
Like literally, every breath.
Yep he still good.

Meth can def you a good nap if you go too far lol

Sounds like you did exactly what they would have done at the hospital!
When they sent him home, I too watched every single breath, until he came to.

This stuff doesn't keep you awake anymore. Its nothing like it used to be. Its impossible to stay up for 2 days, let alone anymore. It has no "legs" as we used to call it. When Meth actually kept you up. This shit thats everywhere isnt Meth anymore.

Sounds like you did exactly what they would have done at the hospital!
When they sent him home, I too watched every single breath, until he came to.

This stuff doesn't keep you awake anymore. Its nothing like it used to be. Its impossible to stay up for 2 days, let alone anymore. It has no "legs" as we used to call it. When Meth actually kept you up. This shit thats everywhere isnt Meth anymore.
I do agree with you, I went on the same mission you’re on now when someone gave me something that not only didn’t give me a meth buzz, but also some kind of anaphylaxis that i still occasionally get here and there.
I think it’s research chems myself.
They pick up stuff cheap online that looks and smells like meth but is nothing like it.
They’re making like a 300% profit on the shit so you can see why they do it.

You’re unlikely to discover which one it is though, I never came close and researched for years.

**warning** this is an overdose story. Not safe for those sensitive to subject.

I knew a guy. Who happened to accidentally chew up and swallow 6+ grams of this clean burning, sisizzlin popping, clear, beautiful shards of this so called Meth shit thats EVERYWHERE for cheap in the US. So dude eats 6+ grams, realizes hes an idiot and further proves it by then driving himself to the nearest hospital. When he arrives he is barely able to walk, coming in and out of reality. His blood pressure was ridiculously high. All they did was give him some benzos then sent him home after convulsing and foaming out the mouth for 3 1/2 agonising hours.

Crazy shit. I read online where a man died from eating 3 grams of actual Meth years ago.
Yet, he just ate 6+ grams.

When we get home I'm looking over the drug screen and see it has Meth listed twice.
Meth. And Meth +. He was negative for Meth but positive for Meth +.

It was all just crazy.

Almost like they were saying they know it's not Meth, its that 'other' stuff...whatever it may be.

Maybe it was just really shitty quality meth?

It's weird they list any drug as "meth" considering that could mean a dozen different things (MethlyeneDioxyMethAmphetamine? Methylene? Methadone? MethyleneDioxyAmphetamine? Methcathinone? MethyleneDioxyPyrovalerone? Methaqualone? Methiopropamine? Methoxphenidine? Methylone? Methylphenidate?- and those are just off the top of my head; I bet someone with more drug knowledge than me could list a dozen more).

He hardly "proved it [being an idiot] further" by going to the hospital: it was the right move.

EDIT: Unless you mean the driving part? In which case yeah, I agree; stupid. lol.

Visit this link and tell me what you think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-203808.png
    Screenshot_20191119-203808.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 20

Visit this link and tell me what you think
I’ve actually heard that lots use iso as a cutter.
And this article describes the majority of my bad experiences to the tee.

Specifically the way it looks (longer shards)
And it doesn’t dissolve as readily as meth.

Guys it's Isopropylbenzylamine. Everything that's coming from the border is gonna be Isopropylbenzylamine for the most part. If it has meth in it.. it's probably going to be very little so something like 80% Isopropylbenzylamine and only 20% methamphetamine and I've had friends end up in the hospital from using it less than a year. I have a really good friend who's used this for 2 years and in 2 years he's already gotten into a car accident because he was nodding off on it and he was ingesting a lot of it to stay awake but the shit just wasn't doing the job and he almost killed himself. But he's also had circulation problems and nerve damage to the legs and he was telling me something about the doctors saying the circulation is so bad that they are gonna have to amputate his legs but he said he's going to fill me in with the details soon. That shit blew my mind how much more toxic this shit is. It's not the old meth from back in the day.. this substance is way more toxic and I don't know how long it's been out so God knows what the long term side effects are but it's best to stay away from this all together! Not worth it!

How many days was he up for

And that's all they could do is give him benzos
they could and should have administered them via i.v. if it was as severe as it supposedly was, aswell as potentially administered an opiate along with some form of other sedative too, there really needs to be more education pertaining to stim Overdose, Hydromorphone/morphine and clonazepam have saved my life from 2 seperate cocaine od's

Maybe it was just really shitty quality meth?

It's weird they list any drug as "meth" considering that could mean a dozen different things (MethlyeneDioxyMethAmphetamine? Methylene? Methadone? MethyleneDioxyAmphetamine? Methcathinone? MethyleneDioxyPyrovalerone? Methaqualone? Methiopropamine? Methoxphenidine? Methylone? Methylphenidate?- and those are just off the top of my head; I bet someone with more drug knowledge than me could list a dozen more).

He hardly "proved it [being an idiot] further" by going to the hospital: it was the right move.

EDIT: Unless you mean the driving part? In which case yeah, I agree; stupid. lol.
Yes, him driving himself, considering he had me there and an ambulance pulling up 2 seconds after he left. 🤦‍♀️

When I asked the nurse to explain the drug test to me she just laughed, too. Kinda weird I thought.

they could and should have administered them via i.v. if it was as severe as it supposedly was, aswell as potentially administered an opiate along with some form of other sedative too, there really needs to be more education pertaining to stim Overdose, Hydromorphone/morphine and clonazepam have saved my life from 2 seperate cocaine od's
Thank you! Yes they did administer them via I.V. I was dumb founded that thats all they said they could do. His BP was insanely high then drop insanely low, it was scary. I asked them repetitively if there was anything else they could do except sit here and watch him. And they always said no, theres nothing else they can do. When they sent him home he could barely walk and was still not making any sense when he would talk. Well he would come in and out, of making sense. He would talk nonsense, then sit up and talk like normal. It was bizarre and terrifying.

Thank you! Yes they did administer them via I.V. I was dumb founded that thats all they said they could do. His BP was insanely high then drop insanely low, it was scary. I asked them repetitively if there was anything else they could do except sit here and watch him. And they always said no, theres nothing else they can do. When they sent him home he could barely walk and was still not making any sense when he would talk. Well he would come in and out, of making sense. He would talk nonsense, then sit up and talk like normal. It was bizarre and terrifying.
honestly though, unless ones a drug user thats been through a stimulant overdose situation, i do comprehend how to better treat a stim overdose vs someone following medical literature and hasn't been through the ordeal, but i mean benzos and opiates technically do very similar things for a stim od, but opiates are more likely to lower BP, which isn't always a plus, coincidentally i encountered two other people who had treated their stimulant overdoses in the exact same way i treated mine which i had been surprised at.but a benzo to slow you down aswell as lower your BPM, and a more sedating opiate like morphine are really effective for stimulant overdose but i'm sure with all the negative stigma surrounding opiates now, theyre even less likely to want to administer them to someone overdosing, then there's the whole 'speedball' danger stigma, when its more complex than it sounds, essentially and ive explained this quite a few times, what one reallly absolutely needs to ensure is that they're not going to confuse their body, so it comes down to either someone knowing what to do, or someone treating themselves knowing how theyre going to react to what they choose to take, benzos immediately is the go-to and then somthing else that sedates the sympathetic nervous system (opiates are very effective in this manner) but then thats not as simple either, because they can't administer that much to someone opiate naive, and they can't administer all that much without worrying about an opiate overdose, let alone a benzo one too, the risk of over-administering is significant if one doesn't take the substances often so i understand the skepticism around wanting to administer more and having to weigh the pros and cons, but really they should have kept the patient until they deemed them entirely stable, and not making sense definitely doesn't sound stable to me

but if anyone has any particular questions about my above post, feel free to pm me or just ask here

stay safe
~Zonxx