• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So 10mg oxy didn’t work..

10-15mg never did shit for me, not even when i was opiate naive. ALL OR NOTHING MAN.

It really does seem to vary to quite a wide degree. I'm like you I needed higher doses even when opiate naive. In general though I seem to have an innate resistance to substances in general. However; like the OP my wife was able to get folded off 5mg her first time. She also would increase doses by 2.5mg steps. The degree of interpersonal variability is indeed quite large. Previously I would have assumed that those who respond to such low doses were quite rare but over the years I've seen that is not the case. The degree of interpersonal variability is indeed that great. Quite a few people do respond to doses that you or I would not respond to. I'm actually kind of curious on the subject now that I think on it. I'd be curious as to a poll on the subject as to the amount that one needed as an opiate naive individual but I'd expect that the equivalent of "dick sizing" would be likely to bias the results. :\

Either way I'd agree with you that in my case those doses did little for me even when opiate naive. Honestly I'd rather be like the OP & my wife though. Being sensitive & needing less is in my experience more of a blessing than a curse though. ;)

It really does seem to vary to quite a wide degree. I'm like you I needed higher doses even when opiate naive. In general though I seem to have an innate resistance to substances in general. However; like the OP my wife was able to get folded off 5mg her first time. She also would increase doses by 2.5mg steps. The degree of interpersonal variability is indeed quite large. Previously I would have assumed that those who respond to such low doses were quite rare but over the years I've seen that is not the case. The degree of interpersonal variability is indeed that great. Quite a few people do respond to doses that you or I would not respond to. I'm actually kind of curious on the subject now that I think on it. I'd be curious as to a poll on the subject as to the amount that one needed as an opiate naive individual but I'd expect that the equivalent of "dick sizing" would be likely to bias the results. :\

Either way I'd agree with you that in my case those doses did little for me even when opiate naive. Honestly I'd rather be like the OP & my wife though. Being sensitive & needing less is in my experience more of a blessing than a curse though. ;)
Now that i remmeber, i gave an oxycontin 10 to a friend once and he puked after half an hr hahah.

10-15mg never did shit for me, not even when i was opiate naive. ALL OR NOTHING MAN.

Same. One time I was 6 months sober from opiates and 150 mg, 5 30 mg Oxy pills didn't even get me that high. It was a sad day

Same. One time I was 6 months sober from opiates and 150 mg, 5 30 mg Oxy pills didn't even get me that high. It was a sad day

No doubt! Apparently I'm not the only one. :\ I quit for a similar time frame at one point. Perhaps even longer & had the same fucking experience. Took me just as much as when I quit & by the next day it took more than when I'd quit. I'm like WTF my tolerance went up? A sad day indeed! :!