• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snuff is absolutely gorgeous, and readily available (not films yet)

I use snuff all the time compared to smoking it's great and there are 100's of different scented and flavored snuffs available. Wilson's of sharrow in the UK is the mill I buy mine from and it's not duty taxed unlike smoking tobacco and pipe and cigars and so is so much cheaper also there is an English gentle man who does reviews on YouTube it's called the ''simply snuff' chanel the reviewer name is Simon moorhouse he also has his own brand of snuffs of four different scents and flavors

I've looked at their website and I'm intrigued - is snuff addictive?

incidentally, anybody find Vaping worth it? I don't mean as a tool to quit smoking but just as a nicotine hit by itself

Last edited:

incidentally, anybody find Vaping worth it? I don't mean as a tool to quit smoking but just as a nicotine hit by itself

Well, it's addictive because it contains nicotine.

Isn't snuff just finely powdered tobacco? If so, then surely it can be vaped?

I've never used it myself, but the thought of the drip has always put me off...

They need to start a line of snuff containing belladonna or henbane, just to have a wave of zombies walking the streets - like Haiti without the sunshine & hurricanes!

I wouldn't be surprised, a quick search the other week revealed a forum/bulletin board with somebody seeing if anybody would be interested in sassafras snuff. Would have bit their hand off but that could be dodge. Do you know what this would yield in terms of anything related to MDA or metabolites etc?

I mean, there was a really popular snuff and I snorted so much recently I started hallucinating. It was very much like a weird trypt/phen/something similar, and TBH I'm convinced it was. I was really confused and spent like 30 minutes looking for/trying to neck my benzos to cut it off, which it instantly did, but the confusion was not the the fun kind. You know, I love being wrecked but not when you're not meant to be and can't find some benzos in your room.

As if I emailed them to ask what could have caused it, forgetting that corpo snuff suppliers are not bluelight fam, and they've totally revoked it from the market and recalled from all shops. I asked the shop in Newcastle if he'd heard anything and he said "Ermmm.... yeah... bit strange that. Apparently they couldn't source the CBD". Pull the other one, it was me!

I'm talking full open eye visuals too. It was mental. I sniffed a tonne.

Very addictive if you just like something around to sniff, like me. Although once I run out I'm not that fussed. It's ridiculously cheap though. A hidden gem I'd say.

It's become a bit of an essential accessory TBH. Check out McCrystals Original... from Newcastle. Their CBD one was pretty good.

I think snuffs contain harmalines and mepacho and stuff.

Thank you @Neuroborean indeed shamans of South America use many varieties of snuff.

Mapacho is some lovely stuff too. I been needing to get more (gotta find a cheaper bulk supply) cuz I don’t smoke regular tobacco but love Mapacho. Nothing better than when I’m at a festival rolling/tripping hard to light one of those guys up.

I smoke them more like a joint too, less like a cigarette. I take a couple drags, usually shared with others, and my head is swimming with a nice alert wakefulness.

-GC

This sums up a snuff experience and more so what I did at a rave recently, you will love this G_Chem.

Was at a psy trance rave on a NE UK beach and two bristol psy trance hippies were really sound and I took a liking.

I'd got myself a Q of MD to sort the dancefloor out for free, because, why not. I care about vibe and experience, not money. @G_Chem - trust me, I highly recommend this, it's some experience. Had everyone wrecked to bits just passing round the bag, dabbing, having keys, racking up lines. I can honestly just remember the lad holding my cd case and I sniffed a raker line, and I swear my gurn took about ten seconds to come on. I can remember the lad smiling, and me just powering that good old gurn of mine in response.

When I got out the snuff the two Bristol psy trance hippies were absolutely buzzing I had snuff, it's much more of a thing in Bristol on the free party scene it seems, and I racked out some massive lines that many dancing folk were receptive too. Very communal.

Might have been the MD too, mind. =D

Last edited:
Sassafrass snuff sounds such a bad idea. While sassafrass is the starting point for MDA/MDMA synthesis, safrole itself is only converted to MDA, by transaminases that tag an ammonia molecule to safrole as a very minor metabolite. One of the main routes results in some rather nasty molecules that bind to DNA nucleotides and cause DNA replication errors (it's fucking carcinogenic).
So, not a bucket list activity for me...

Sassafrass snuff sounds such a bad idea. While sassafrass is the starting point for MDA/MDMA synthesis, safrole itself is only converted to MDA, by transaminases that tag an ammonia molecule to safrole as a very minor metabolite. One of the main routes results in some rather nasty molecules that bind to DNA nucleotides and cause DNA replication errors (it's fucking carcinogenic).
So, not a bucket list activity for me...

Has MDA been witnessed in nature? Even in some weird technicality? I loved what you said about LSD having done so via different methods. I love psychedelics occurring in nature when so many I know have decided to scorn anything but mushrooms.

Has MDA been witnessed in nature? Even in some weird technicality? I loved what you said about LSD having done so via different methods. I love psychedelics occurring in nature when so many I know have decided to scorn anything but mushrooms.
You can rime funi with various disubstitted tryptamines and the fungi conert them to the 4-hdroxy/phosphoyloxy derivatives. So, by adding say MiPT (N-methyl-N-isopropyltryptamine) to the funal mycelium, it gets naturally converted to 4-hydroxy MiPT (which is actually more potent than psilocin). Natural drugs from synthetic precursors! All these natural psychedelics only are missing out on the whole LSD family, as well as all the other psychedelic phenethyamies (2C-x & DOx psychedelics). Basically, for most, it's just psilocybin & mescaline; some will have access to DMT. A bit limited compared to what's available...

Years ago when you could get Yopo seeds from Hemp Nation (local head shop) I made my own snuff out of them. I think it was erowid that told me to put them in a frying pan until the shells popped up, then peel and crush them.
The lines I had to snort to make it worthwhile were ridiculous though, I'm talking about a gram of powder per nostril, per dose, but they certainly worked. Of course smoking DMT crystals was a lot more effective.

Nicotine makes me puke up pigs in a blanket ike a sick fucking dog. That subluingal shit? Cold cammy skin and feeling like death for hours.

I find snuff very enjoyable cheap with great variety of scents and flavors and moreish and I find it a great nicotine hit ! .

A lad I know offered me a bump of snuff. He came across it because it's the only CBD product they had in the shop and I guess he was clucking.

Anyway, I'd had a bump of ket and a few cans, and it really sorted the ket out (cognitively, given the few cans).

Having a key sort of blocks your nose and makes it look like you've had soil coloured cocaine, and I read the ancients would get it right up there and sometimes black out, so I decided to biff a masive line.

Fuck me, you lovely glow. A bit like a gabapentin glow maybe, or pregabalin, but no menacing thoughts. Just a gorgeous fucking glow.

Absolutely 100% not placebo; this stuffs active. They put all sorts of plants in, its nothing like sublingual nicotine, let alone smoking.

I'm putting it alongside ketamine and benzos as an absolute party/session essential.
A friend offered me some rare (for these parts) Bavarian snuff before Xmas. I was in a bar getting drunk and stoned so I had a biff up each nostril

Very nice clear and energetic buzz. Had Lazer focus on pool table etc

Then I had absolutely fucked sinus for a month lol, although I had a flu or a rona on top also I think the snuff didn't help

I can't believe
A friend offered me some rare (for these parts) Bavarian snuff before Xmas. I was in a bar getting drunk and stoned so I had a biff up each nostril

Very nice clear and energetic buzz. Had Lazer focus on pool table etc

Then I had absolutely fucked sinus for a month lol, although I had a flu or a rona on top also I think the snuff didn't help

Can't believe I've just seen this, good to see there are some fellow snuffers around now, as opposed to the naysayers near the start of the thread.