• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snuff is absolutely gorgeous, and readily available (not films yet)

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
A lad I know offered me a bump of snuff. He came across it because it's the only CBD product they had in the shop and I guess he was clucking.

Anyway, I'd had a bump of ket and a few cans, and it really sorted the ket out (cognitively, given the few cans).

Having a key sort of blocks your nose and makes it look like you've had soil coloured cocaine, and I read the ancients would get it right up there and sometimes black out, so I decided to biff a masive line.

Fuck me, you lovely glow. A bit like a gabapentin glow maybe, or pregabalin, but no menacing thoughts. Just a gorgeous fucking glow.

Absolutely 100% not placebo; this stuffs active. They put all sorts of plants in, its nothing like sublingual nicotine, let alone smoking.

I'm putting it alongside ketamine and benzos as an absolute party/session essential.

Erm its suddenly banned, possibly because I sent them an email explaining how it made me fully hallucinate one night and asking what was in it.

There is a lovely gentlemany shop in newcastle called mcrytals which apparently made the first western snuff in the Britain like 100 years ago; their original version, which is very popular online had an added CBD version but it's suddenly not available anywhere. Original is.

Shamans use this stuff to get people fucked. They must make people take some absolutely raker lines worth with them tubes they sniff.

I was off my tits that one night, took me an hour to find my benzos which blitzed it out.

Snuff is powdered tobacco with added 'flavourings' - CBD ? isn't that dope without the dope in it?...remember I'm a dinosaur. Nicotine can carry a powerful hit

A lad I know offered me a bump of snuff. He came across it because it's the only CBD product they had in the shop and I guess he was clucking.

Anyway, I'd had a bump of ket and a few cans, and it really sorted the ket out (cognitively, given the few cans).

Having a key sort of blocks your nose and makes it look like you've had soil coloured cocaine, and I read the ancients would get it right up there and sometimes black out, so I decided to biff a masive line.

Fuck me, you lovely glow. A bit like a gabapentin glow maybe, or pregabalin, but no menacing thoughts. Just a gorgeous fucking glow.

Absolutely 100% not placebo; this stuffs active. They put all sorts of plants in, its nothing like sublingual nicotine, let alone smoking.

I'm putting it alongside ketamine and benzos as an absolute party/session essential.
I use snuff all the time compared to smoking it's great and there are 100's of different scented and flavored snuffs available. Wilson's of sharrow in the UK is the mill I buy mine from and it's not duty taxed unlike smoking tobacco and pipe and cigars and so is so much cheaper also there is an English gentle man who does reviews on YouTube it's called the ''simply snuff' chanel the reviewer name is Simon moorhouse he also has his own brand of snuffs of four different scents and flavors

Snuff is powdered tobacco with added 'flavourings' - CBD ? isn't that dope without the dope in it?...remember I'm a dinosaur. Nicotine can carry a powerful hit

It's more than that. For starters, it's not the western cultivated tobacco, many comes from ayahuasca related stuff IIRC, Potentially, this stuff contains a lot. I've had the powerful stim hit from sublingual nicotine, this is a different league.

Zoplicone - Snuff has been used worldwide, and the often somewhat hidden contents reflect that:

Mine contained: menthol, eucalyptus, beebalm, camphor.

I saw someone talking of a sassafras snuff.

Yeah I've had the powerful stim hit from sublingual nicotine, this is a different league again.

Snuff contains a lot. This one contains
No they don't young man.

That would be crushed Yopo seeds ;)

Yip, that's a thing.

The Yopo snuff also contains a combination of Bufotenin, and 5-MeO-DMT, molecules that are similar to DMT in chemical structure and produces a visionary experience. Warning! Sniffing 500mg at once is a crazy thing! One should start with 1/8 of a gram and then start raising it if needed. A gram will last for the whole night sniffing several times.

Orrrr... biff a few lines.

I'm intrigued at the variety of chemicals, possibly active, that this could contain.

I'm gonna wedinos my snuff but still a bit cheesed they haven't done my diazepam.

You done it??
Cause I have hence why I know what it's like.
Snorted Yopo & had it blown up my nose.

Snorted 2C-B about 15-17 times, only eaten it twice.
3C-E was horrific & was like poison.
2C-E caused me to vomit so hard at the 50 minute point & I felt ill the whole way through it.

there's in fact a lot of different snuffs, traditionally prepared in the Amazon, and well, Africa has different snuffs too, but more related to divination/dreams.
In south america it's called RAPÉ,. You can find several shops that sell good rapé, very different one from another, and I guess quite different in the effects too.
Normally they don't work with nicotiana tabacum BUT with nicotiana rusticum, mapacho, that i'ts much much stronge than the tobacco variety, then they add different flavourings that it's not just for flavouring but to change the effects quite much, as for example adding yopo/cebil, or lighter plants.
I use snuff all the time compared to smoking it's great and there are 100's of different scented and flavored snuffs available. Wilson's of sharrow in the UK is the mill I buy mine from and it's not duty taxed unlike smoking tobacco and pipe and cigars and so is so much cheaper also there is an English gentle man who does reviews on YouTube it's called the ''simply snuff' chanel the reviewer name is Simon moorhouse he also has his own brand of snuffs of four different scents and flavors

They need to start a line of snuff containing belladonna or henbane, just to have a wave of zombies walking the streets - like Haiti without the sunshine & hurricanes!

I used to snort snuff as a novelty when about 15 a copper took it off me placed a bump on his hand and put it on his tongue like in the movies..I thought that was film crap what if the powder was poisonous or laced with DMT hmmm a bit careless of him no

Last edited:
there's in fact a lot of different snuffs, traditionally prepared in the Amazon, and well, Africa has different snuffs too, but more related to divination/dreams.
In south america it's called RAPÉ,. You can find several shops that sell good rapé, very different one from another, and I guess quite different in the effects too.
Normally they don't work with nicotiana tabacum BUT with nicotiana rusticum, mapacho, that i'ts much much stronge than the tobacco variety, then they add different flavourings that it's not just for flavouring but to change the effects quite much, as for example adding yopo/cebil, or lighter plants.

Thank you @Neuroborean indeed shamans of South America use many varieties of snuff.

Mapacho is some lovely stuff too. I been needing to get more (gotta find a cheaper bulk supply) cuz I don’t smoke regular tobacco but love Mapacho. Nothing better than when I’m at a festival rolling/tripping hard to light one of those guys up.

I smoke them more like a joint too, less like a cigarette. I take a couple drags, usually shared with others, and my head is swimming with a nice alert wakefulness.

-GC