• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting paxil not a good idea

Sounds anticholinergic I'd say.. weird that I used 20x 150mg in one single day without getting either hallucinations nor flanging or seizures. Only side effect of it is inner tension and tinnitus, the latter weirdly enough not present upon insufflation. But I also got nothing besides a weird physical sensation when I tried 500mg diphenhydramine - maybe thankfully so. Delirants aren't to mess with. Love to read trip reports though of angels trumpet et.al.

Oh that's interesting for sure, just that I'd add that in the teens stuff was even more euphoric than it was in my twens and now as 30+ I only take antidepressants because my body is addicted to them. Many drugs including DXM, venlafaxine, paroxetine, bupropion, ketamine were different in an earlier age. I always thought it must be tolerance because that's what most people say but I'm not convinced. At least not tolerance in the usual sense. Did you read about the 50 trip limit with DXM (I gout more than 50 trips but the number might fit with higher dose use, Idk, but it seems to related to age).

Somehow I got curious about mTOR activation by dissociatives, this circuit seems to be involved in both K's rapid antidepressantivity as well as aging. Just I don't know whether the activation does actually ageing or anti-ageing. Makes an interesting thought play tho, tripping against anxiety (serotonergic psychs might do the same for the mind but as I'm hooked on SSRIs I can't trip).

For me they're similar in the sense of creating a similar withdrawal. Tramadol is a releaser, yeah while venlafaxine is a reuptake inhibitor but I believe it's a releaser as well given that venla worked for me but tramadol didn never its job, only the purified metabolite O-dsmt was nice. Tianeptine works for me. with 100mg+ it creates a serotonergic-opioid-like high but only briefly so, duration is maybe 1.5h while the sulfate (which I never tried yet) might last 4h or so. It seems to be the only opioid which doesn't suppress respiration if I'm correct.

Yeah, there is some similarity to modafinil indeed. Bupropion only shines when combined with DXM, they even have this combo in approval process. Was the most stimulating drug I ever tried this way, more physically stimulating than DXM+methylphenidate which is on 2nd place and meth+memantine which might be place 3. Meth is more in the head while bupropion+DXM is a physical beast. Just that with 20y/o it worked beautifully while now with 35 I only got side effects, I guess related to the DXM which somehow catalyzed bupropion but while I loved it as a teen, now it's a full blown psychotomimetic as in hearing voices.

Will never understand how one can like modafinil. It's not scheduled here for a reason. Similar to too much caffeine. Seems to work for narcolepsy but that's it. Some seem to get similar focus like phenethylamines, I wonder what's making the difference..
Interesting

It's been along time since I was in with stimulant chemistry and pharmokinetics etc.

I hated modinifil. I loved 25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine 3-4x per day back then(mainly for work and bodybuilding purposes.

Then I lowered the doses and made them more frequent which was more sustainable.

One compound I had made later was veta phenylethylalamine and that was one crazy stimulant, very very cheap too. I made 12 bottles of 200 caps each and it cost maybe $200. Seems the compound is now illegal???

I know shortly after I made it(maybe a year later), it was in many, many "fat burning" products ts as an "ephedrine replacement"

Endo

I've been using ephedrine almost daily for a year now.

Worried about what it might be doing to my heart.

I find that ephedrine starts to make me super tired after a few hours. Like it makes my other meds stronger and more sedating.

It's very valuable to have around.

I hated modinifil. I loved 25mg ephedrine/200mg caffeine 3-4x per day back then(mainly for work and bodybuilding purposes.
That's a hella lot of caffeine :eek: I barely tolerate two instant coffees a day, and this from somebody who enjoys stimulants but I'm very sensitive to them. Got mild withdrawal from a week of 15-20mg/d meth for example.
Oh I remember ephedrine, somehow I liked it more than I do caffeine but it was 15+ years ago when ephedrine still was legal in many places. A fried enjoys pseudoephedrine but she never tried 'real' stims.

One compound I had made later was veta phenylethylalamine and that was one crazy stimulant, very very cheap too. I made 12 bottles of 200 caps each and it cost maybe $200. Seems the compound is now illegal???
Do you remember the name - not DMAA I guess? As I've never been much into bodybuilding I don't know much of the chems in that scene, guess there is a different culture of chemical use like we see with 'nootropics'. So this one was harder than ephedrine?

Worried about what it might be doing to my heart.
Worse would be a 5ht2b agonist if I'm correct then should low dose ephe not be so hard unless you get palpitationes, arrythmias etc. People do years of prescription amphetamine without damage.

I find that ephedrine starts to make me super tired after a few hours. Like it makes my other meds stronger and more sedating.
Interesting. I had this from amphetamine - maybe norepinephrine depletion?

Last edited:
That's a hella lot of caffeine :eek: I barely tolerate two instant coffees a day, and this from somebody who enjoys stimulants but I'm very sensitive to them. Got mild withdrawal from a week of 15-20mg/d meth for example.
Oh I remember ephedrine, somehow I liked it more than I do caffeine but it was 15+ years ago when ephedrine still was legal in many places. A fried enjoys pseudoephedrine but she never tried 'real' stims.

Do you remember the name - not DMAA I guess? As I've never been much into bodybuilding I don't know much of the chems in that scene, guess there is a different culture of chemical use like we see with 'nootropics'. So this one was harder than ephedrine?

Worse would be a 5ht2b agonist if I'm correct then should low dose ephe not be so hard unless you get palpitationes, arrythmias etc. People do years of prescription amphetamine without damage.

Interesting. I had this from amphetamine - maybe norepinephrine depletion?
Very possible
Ephedrine is heavy on the norepinephrine.
Maybe it's some kind of mild 'comedown'.

Ephedrine at this point is mostly just a mood lifter for a bit and then it's over. For me any how.

I also get a very mild psychoactive effect from psuedoephedrine as well. But my tolerance to stimulants has to be incredibly low to get it to work.
Nothing compared to m-amp though.

I do get some mild heart things going on, rapid beating, heaviness. But I also have a million other mystery physical problems as well. So there's no telling.

I've done so much shit to my body & brain that I'll really be surprised if I make it to old age. But it's a fight I'm willing to take I guess.

I also drink tons of caffeine even though I have terrible anxiety. I feel like if I don't, I can't fully 'get awake' if you know what I mean. lol

So energy drinks ontop of ephedrine everyday for a year for me.

I use to drink coffee. I loved hot black coffee in the morning from the ages of 12-about 29, then suddenly out of nowhere, the taste repulsed me. And so did hot liquid in the morning. And then I switched over to energy drinks. lol I still like coffee & cold coffee once in awhile, but I found it strange that my palette just switched on me like that after so long. lol

Waay off topic for this thread, but somebody else revived it from the dead anyways.

Always enjoying learning something new & hearing from you plumbus-nine!

Interesting

It's been along time since I was in with stimulant chemistry and pharmokinetics etc.

Then I lowered the doses and made them more frequent which was more sustainable.

I know shortly after I made it(maybe a year later), it was in many, many "fat burning" products ts as an "ephedrine replacement"

Endo
well posted and welcome to BL

^^^

Thank you! Glad to be here!

And just for others, when I did high doses of ephedrine/caffeine, I was barely 20 years old and it hardly caused an issue lol.

Later use was 8mg ephedrine/100mg caffeine 5 to 6 times per day.

At that point it felt like a cup of coffee

And beta phenylethylalamine was just a next level stimulus for me at least. I'd actually drink beers to tolerate it. 8-10 hours of "too much energy "