• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

snorting paxil not a good idea

+*+SK8TER420+*+

Bluelighter
i had once snorted a 30 mg paxil, i did 2 bumbs first and it burned but i didnt think much of it so i put the rest in lines a quickly snorted. what came out of this was the worst experiance i had ever had, it was just like the burn from pepper spray, and believe me i have snorted just about evry pill out ther to get fucked up not proud but i do no what im talking about. my question is do they put somthing in paxil to keep people from snorting it, such as small amount of a pepper spray type product that when eatin is harmless but when snorting can couse pain but nothing sevier. i dont know but i wilolnever do that agian.

yes i know some pills burn and some dont, im not stupid, it sucks you guys treat greenlighters like assholes couse you assume they are new to this lifestyle, saidly anough i probobly no alot more than you do about pharmaceuticals oh oh im using big words wait whats going on a greenlighter has a brain what, anyway i will admit not knowing about paxil not having a recreational value, and the pepper spray was ment more as a sacastic remark unfortunately it must not of came out as so.

Everyone is gonna want to give this guy shit ,but my guess is that some faggot already registered created a new account just to be a pain in the ass.

Oh my god.... I almost fell out of my chair laughing....... Forgotten you got 0wned man! He knows big words!!! Look out!!! hahahahahahah.... Shit man, I hope they don't make OxyPepper. I wouldn't beable to snort oxycodone anymore because it would burn too badly!! Thanks for the laughs ++x420potpeppersnorter1337++!

im not proud to admit .. but in my teenage years i had done the same thing .......... and fuck are you ever right on .. with the burn .. it hurt like hell .. lol .. was not something i did twice.......

i had once snorted a 30 mg paxil, i did 2 bumbs first and it burned but i didnt think much of it so i put the rest in lines a quickly snorted. what came out of this was the worst experiance i had ever had, it was just like the burn from pepper spray, and believe me i have snorted just about evry pill out ther to get fucked up not proud but i do no what im talking about. my question is do they put somthing in paxil to keep people from snorting it, such as small amount of a pepper spray type product that when eatin is harmless but when snorting can couse pain but nothing sevier. i dont know but i wilolnever do that agian.

It's a 100% total waste. SSRI's like Paxil building up very slowly in your system over several weeks (which is why doctors tell you it can take upwards of 6 weeks of taking them daily to feel the full effects) so snorting them, injecting them, whatever, will have no effect. In the same way, you cannot get high my taking a large amount. Best case scenario is nothing happens, worst case is you can die of Serotonin Syndrome. Mostly likely you'll just experience nausea, sweating and significantly increased anxiety.

Snorting is an aquired taste.

I snorted Bupropion. Which is a total waste. And I assume a SSRI would even be less rewarding. Like snorting Caffein lead's no where. Not that I did that.

Snorting is an aquired taste.

I snorted Bupropion. Which is a total waste. And I assume a SSRI would even be less rewarding. Like snorting Caffein lead's no where. Not that I did that.
Snorting Bupropion actually gave me a weak, dirty and short high, but it also plugged my nose for like a week.

Not worth those 30 minutes of "intoxication".

Bupropion actually did nothing noticeable, oral or insuflated.
I only had effects when doing between 800mg and 1g at a time, and never two days in a row.
It was like a low grade, sweaty, jittery high from bad amphetamine mixed with a caffeine OD.

Yeah, snorting bupropion gives a cathinone-like high, the fact that this compound isn't considered pleasurable is cause via the oral route it gets quickly metabolized to hydroxynorbupopion which is a pure norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Even when snorted the stimulation lasts maybe 30mins and then fades to the same pure NE compound which is active for 10+ hours. This is also where the seizure risk comes from so one best avoids it - I read that memantine blocks the enzyme relevant for conversion into ho-nor-bup, both diminishing the seizure risk as well as make it an active dopaminergic orally. Didn't try this particular combination yet but I also didn't think that memantine was a potent enough enzyme inhibitor but there is a thread about this interaction somewhere on bluelight,

The pleasurable antideps have a hard time staying on market besides tianeptine (which is an opioid and probably burns horribly when insufflated) all are gone so far. There were cases of fluoxetine abuse which I guess is attributed to 5ht2c antagonism but don't quote me on this. Once I tried to insufflate it for science but stopped quickly, it too burns horribly and there won't be much difference from the oral route.

Effexor some times gave me a manic-like "buzz" in high dosages.

I too use to snort buproprion when desperate. In higher doses, it gave me auditory flanging & hallucinations.

But in general, AD's aren't fun.

Effexor some times gave me a manic-like "buzz" in high dosages.
It's the only AD which works instantly for me, while e.g. paroxetine only induces side effects at first and takes the obligatory weeks before working. Venlafaxine is a weak PEA, never was desperate enough to really try it though (or,. better said, have too much respect of seizures and similar stuff, tramadol is venla+opioid agonism and that one induces seizure in some susceptible individuals at low dosage).

I too use to snort buproprion when desperate. In higher doses, it gave me auditory flanging & hallucinations.
How much is a high dose for you? Did the effects last for longer or just the 30mins half life of bupropion itself? It's an anticholinergic probably, but in lower dosages limited to nicotinergic receptors.

But in general, AD's aren't fun.
Yeah, unfortunately. If they were fun, they'd not pass approbation :( Just wonder how the phuck they passed tianeptine, I'd bet animals would self-administer it.

It's the only AD which works instantly for me, while e.g. paroxetine only induces side effects at first and takes the obligatory weeks before working. Venlafaxine is a weak PEA, never was desperate enough to really try it though (or,. better said, have too much respect of seizures and similar stuff, tramadol is venla+opioid agonism and that one induces seizure in some susceptible individuals at low dosage).

How much is a high dose for you? Did the effects last for longer or just the 30mins half life of bupropion itself? It's an anticholinergic probably, but in lower dosages limited to nicotinergic receptors.

Yeah, unfortunately. If they were fun, they'd not pass approbation :( Just wonder how the phuck they passed tianeptine, I'd bet animals would self-administer it.
I can't remember the doses of the buproprion pills. I think they were 150mg extended release ones? If so, I use to snort up to 2-4 of them a day to keep myself going. It was usually in the 300mg+ area where side effects would show up. Usually the auditory hallucinations lasted a few hours. Some times the rest of the day until I took a benzo and went to bed. They were similar to the hallucinations I get from sleep deprivation on meth binges. Except I didn't feel spun out on it and these had a tin-can and flanging effect to them which I thought was peculiar.

It had slight euphoria in my mid to late 20's, but when I tried it again in my 30's, I felt zero euphoria. I also felt like the wellbutrin blocked my buprenorphine some how. Like it was blocking the dopamine/mood lift kick that I would normally get from my bupe. Plus it made me feel like shit (probably cause I'm a life long cigarette smoker) so I stopped it.

I also tried venlafaxine in my 30's again & it was not as good as in my 20's. In fact all it did this time around was make me fee weird and nauseous. So I stopped that again as well.

Velafaxine and tramadol definitely share chemical stucture, but unfortunately I found the two incredibly different from one another.
Tramadol also weakly releases serotonin which would make it a fast acting AD. I was in love with tramadol for 10 years. Around the 400mg range and I was a happy camper. Hoped venlafaxine would feel similar, especially with bupe, but was highly disappointed.

I've also tried tianeptine sulfate with no luck. :( I've been told the sodium is better and I'm sure it is but the sulfate is just a longer acting form. But so is methadone & buprenorphine and I feel opioid effects from those. But I never felt anything opioid like on the sulfate. Even in doses as high as 500mg. It did give me a sort of dreamy, spaced out feeling but it wasn't the same as opioids. Not sure why it didn't work for me. I got it from a reputable vendor too, so idk. Maybe my body just didn't agree with it, just like I get no perceptible opioid effects from kratom.

buproprion was an anti depressant i tried while prescribed clonazepam for GAD.

I felt that shit like it was modinafil, for me. Not a great feeling for someone with horrendous panic attacks.

After a month I had to quit. Good news was I coupdnt smoke cigarettes that month and I lost about 12lbs.

Endo

I can't remember the doses of the buproprion pills. I think they were 150mg extended release ones? If so, I use to snort up to 2-4 of them a day to keep myself going. It was usually in the 300mg+ area where side effects would show up. Usually the auditory hallucinations lasted a few hours. Some times the rest of the day until I took a benzo and went to bed. They were similar to the hallucinations I get from sleep deprivation on meth binges. Except I didn't feel spun out on it and these had a tin-can and flanging effect to them which I thought was peculiar.
Sounds anticholinergic I'd say.. weird that I used 20x 150mg in one single day without getting either hallucinations nor flanging or seizures. Only side effect of it is inner tension and tinnitus, the latter weirdly enough not present upon insufflation. But I also got nothing besides a weird physical sensation when I tried 500mg diphenhydramine - maybe thankfully so. Delirants aren't to mess with. Love to read trip reports though of angels trumpet et.al.

I also tried venlafaxine in my 30's again & it was not as good as in my 20's. In fact all it did this time around was make me fee weird and nauseous. So I stopped that again as well.
Oh that's interesting for sure, just that I'd add that in the teens stuff was even more euphoric than it was in my twens and now as 30+ I only take antidepressants because my body is addicted to them. Many drugs including DXM, venlafaxine, paroxetine, bupropion, ketamine were different in an earlier age. I always thought it must be tolerance because that's what most people say but I'm not convinced. At least not tolerance in the usual sense. Did you read about the 50 trip limit with DXM (I gout more than 50 trips but the number might fit with higher dose use, Idk, but it seems to related to age).

Somehow I got curious about mTOR activation by dissociatives, this circuit seems to be involved in both K's rapid antidepressantivity as well as aging. Just I don't know whether the activation does actually ageing or anti-ageing. Makes an interesting thought play tho, tripping against anxiety (serotonergic psychs might do the same for the mind but as I'm hooked on SSRIs I can't trip).

Velafaxine and tramadol definitely share chemical stucture, but unfortunately I found the two incredibly different from one another.
Tramadol also weakly releases serotonin which would make it a fast acting AD. I was in love with tramadol for 10 years. Around the 400mg range and I was a happy camper. Hoped venlafaxine would feel similar, especially with bupe, but was highly disappointed.
For me they're similar in the sense of creating a similar withdrawal. Tramadol is a releaser, yeah while venlafaxine is a reuptake inhibitor but I believe it's a releaser as well given that venla worked for me but tramadol didn never its job, only the purified metabolite O-dsmt was nice. Tianeptine works for me. with 100mg+ it creates a serotonergic-opioid-like high but only briefly so, duration is maybe 1.5h while the sulfate (which I never tried yet) might last 4h or so. It seems to be the only opioid which doesn't suppress respiration if I'm correct.

I felt that shit like it was modinafil, for me. Not a great feeling for someone with horrendous panic attacks.
Yeah, there is some similarity to modafinil indeed. Bupropion only shines when combined with DXM, they even have this combo in approval process. Was the most stimulating drug I ever tried this way, more physically stimulating than DXM+methylphenidate which is on 2nd place and meth+memantine which might be place 3. Meth is more in the head while bupropion+DXM is a physical beast. Just that with 20y/o it worked beautifully while now with 35 I only got side effects, I guess related to the DXM which somehow catalyzed bupropion but while I loved it as a teen, now it's a full blown psychotomimetic as in hearing voices.

Will never understand how one can like modafinil. It's not scheduled here for a reason. Similar to too much caffeine. Seems to work for narcolepsy but that's it. Some seem to get similar focus like phenethylamines, I wonder what's making the difference..

Sounds anticholinergic I'd say.. weird that I used 20x 150mg in one single day without getting either hallucinations nor flanging or seizures. Only side effect of it is inner tension and tinnitus, the latter weirdly enough not present upon insufflation. But I also got nothing besides a weird physical sensation when I tried 500mg diphenhydramine - maybe thankfully so. Delirants aren't to mess with. Love to read trip reports though of angels trumpet et.al.

Oh that's interesting for sure, just that I'd add that in the teens stuff was even more euphoric than it was in my twens and now as 30+ I only take antidepressants because my body is addicted to them. Many drugs including DXM, venlafaxine, paroxetine, bupropion, ketamine were different in an earlier age. I always thought it must be tolerance because that's what most people say but I'm not convinced. At least not tolerance in the usual sense. Did you read about the 50 trip limit with DXM (I gout more than 50 trips but the number might fit with higher dose use, Idk, but it seems to related to age).

Somehow I got curious about mTOR activation by dissociatives, this circuit seems to be involved in both K's rapid antidepressantivity as well as aging. Just I don't know whether the activation does actually ageing or anti-ageing. Makes an interesting thought play tho, tripping against anxiety (serotonergic psychs might do the same for the mind but as I'm hooked on SSRIs I can't trip).

For me they're similar in the sense of creating a similar withdrawal. Tramadol is a releaser, yeah while venlafaxine is a reuptake inhibitor but I believe it's a releaser as well given that venla worked for me but tramadol didn never its job, only the purified metabolite O-dsmt was nice. Tianeptine works for me. with 100mg+ it creates a serotonergic-opioid-like high but only briefly so, duration is maybe 1.5h while the sulfate (which I never tried yet) might last 4h or so. It seems to be the only opioid which doesn't suppress respiration if I'm correct.

Yeah, there is some similarity to modafinil indeed. Bupropion only shines when combined with DXM, they even have this combo in approval process. Was the most stimulating drug I ever tried this way, more physically stimulating than DXM+methylphenidate which is on 2nd place and meth+memantine which might be place 3. Meth is more in the head while bupropion+DXM is a physical beast. Just that with 20y/o it worked beautifully while now with 35 I only got side effects, I guess related to the DXM which somehow catalyzed bupropion but while I loved it as a teen, now it's a full blown psychotomimetic as in hearing voices.

Will never understand how one can like modafinil. It's not scheduled here for a reason. Similar to too much caffeine. Seems to work for narcolepsy but that's it. Some seem to get similar focus like phenethylamines, I wonder what's making the difference..
Yeah, actually now that you say that, the auditory hallucinations did have a "delirious" element to them. I also had visual hallucinations but can't remember what they were like.

You used 20 150MG pills?!?!? Holy shit!! I'm surprised you survived honestly!

I agree with you and I'm starting to notice this myself. Drugs I use to take in my 20's feel different now in my 30's. Hard to explain cause it's so subjective and different for every drug but it feels like there's more side effects and less positives. Some times the experience is changed altogether. I assume it's because our livery enzymes and neuro pathways are changing so much that maybe in our 30's drugs just react differently or something. It's definitely not just a tolerance thing cause some of these meds I hadn't taken in years and upon taking them was thrown into a different experience that was weaker and more shallow than I remember.

I've never heard of mTOR before, that's something I"ll have to investigate more.

I wish venlafaxine had felt like tramadol. Tramadol use to be able to make me get up and work out, lift weights. I could look in the mirror and feel confident about myself. It suppressed my appetite (where as buprenorphine makes me hungry, or maybe it's the thc lol).

I wonder if there'd be an easy way to tweak the venlafaxine molecule to make it more like tramadol. But I think I've asked this in here a long time ago and some one said it would be impossible. Which sucks cause it'd be a fun experiment. I miss tramadol some times. Fastest acting antidepressant, which bupe follows closely. Although bupe feels more mind dulling where as tramadol made me feel more grounded & curious. Made me wanna create things and do stuff, where as my bupe now a days just make me wanna lay down and pass out.

That sucks to hear you guy saying modafinil sucks like caffeine. I've been trying to get on a stimulant and this is the one I was given the option to have. Only insurance won't cover it without a sleep study, which I'm not gonna have to get done. And I'm gonna be pretty disappointed to go through all this just to get on some crappy caffeine alternative (why bother scheduling something like this then? lol). The healthcare system never fails to irritate the fuck out of me.