• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

snorting kief / crystals / thc

killarava2day said:
^^ OT, but I heard a story about a guy who religiously hot-knifed weed, it was his favoured way of ingesting it. However, one day he eventually developed a serious breathing problem. He went to the doctor and got checked ou, apparently the years of hot-knifing had lead to his lungs being coated in fine particles of metal, the doctor was shocked that he was still alive 8o

Great story ! Like the Italians say: "Se non è vero, è ben trovato" (If it's not true it's made up well). In other words: isn't this an 'urban legend' ?

kerosika said:
I remember watching a program about a battle between British troops and Etiopian (I am not totally sure about Etiopia) warriors; it was saying that the Etiopian warriors killed all of the British troops after snorting kief from a very potent cannabis sativa plant narrator also was saying the weed in Africa is one of the most potent strains in the world. These warriors were not scared of the guns or the number of the British, they were just using knives and arrows.

I know this story too...in fact, the word 'hashish' comes from 'assassin' and is related to the story that soldiers were given it before the battle...

.....but, as all cannabis lovers know, this story can't be true ! Because giving hashish/weed to soldiers is the most STUPID thing to do, because your soldiers will giggle, stare, dream, lose their concentration and be very distracted 8o =D

As per placebo helping with symptoms of a sickness, there have been many studies. In fact, there have been studies in which individuals have been INFORMED beforehand that what they were taking was sugarpill (perhaps they don't believe the damn researchers :p), and yet many claimed it was "the best treatment they had been on", and "wished to continue taking the medication after the study was completed"!

But, for it helping with elephantiasis, I would find that very intriuging. To my understand, elephantiasis is caused by a type of worm blocking the lymph vessels in the body leading to EXTREME swelling/enlargement. If the placebo-ridden mind could remove those worms, I'd be utterly flabberghasted (and if it could, a little red eye wouldn't be that impressive either ;)).