• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

snorting kief / crystals / thc

Yes but people are saying snorting it instantly gives them POT effects.

oi i was just joking when i said bluelight was getting so bad were gonna see "snorting weed" threads in here soon

haha anyways, i imagine smoking kief would get you alot higher than snorting it. besides, its marijuana not coke or crack or some like real badass drug. just smoke it, yo

^^ OT, but I heard a story about a guy who religiously hot-knifed weed, it was his favoured way of ingesting it. However, one day he eventually developed a serious breathing problem. He went to the doctor and got checked ou, apparently the years of hot-knifing had lead to his lungs being coated in fine particles of metal, the doctor was shocked that he was still alive 8o

THE WOOD said:
haha anyways, i imagine smoking kief would get you alot higher than snorting it. besides, its marijuana not coke or crack or some like real badass drug. just smoke it, yo

I think the point of this thread is getting missed. I never planned on snorting it myself and I know why everyone thinks it won't work.

What happened to those that have actually tried it? Psychetool, zacamo, aszazin? Experience is a lot more useful than speculation...

Last edited:
Several years ago a friend of mine tried snorting some good quality hash (middle eastern sticks, I miss that stuff). we powdered it really fine and tried it out, but it didnt work. well there could have been baseline effects, but it was a waste either way because smoking the same amount would have gotten us ripped.

psychetool said:
Say what you want.... Eating bud alone, with no heat activation, with no butter, WORKS. I don't see why snorting keif is any different ? It just goes down into your stomach like a normal bud! What is so hard for you people to understand???

Are you really really sure that eating bud works?

I have always believed that the thc in marijuana has to be "heat activated" before it will produce any effects, hence why smoking or baking works.

I would be very surprised if you got high from eating or snorting any bud or leaf... maybe hash or hash oil might be different but other than that can you say PLACEBO

wtf i never knew u could sniff weed...thats fucked up..i only thought u could smoke eat and drink it

Read the thread again, most people are saying the form of administration is useless.

psychetool said:
Say what you want.... Eating bud alone, with no heat activation, with no butter, WORKS. I don't see why snorting keif is any different ? It just goes down into your stomach like a normal bud! What is so hard for you people to understand???

Sure, you'll get a little effect from eating raw bud or trichomes, but it's very minimal compared to what you'll experience if you cook it.

Chubba75 said:
The sniffers sold at headshops are "supposed" to be used for snuff, the legal tobbaco product. It's just like bongs, they are "supposed" to be used for tobbaco, but everyone smokes bud through them... just like people use sniffers to snort cocaine/meth/whatever.

Ahh, I love loopholes :)
Wouldn't it be better to have a goverment that didn't ban inanimate objects in the first place.

How can a tube with a hole in the middle be illigal if sold in certain circumstances lol.

Here in the UK you can sell it as a crack pipe, tooter, whatever it's the act of actualy possesing the drug which is illigal. duh lol

Makes a bit more sene.

I remember watching a program about a battle between British troops and Etiopian (I am not totally sure about Etiopia) warriors; it was saying that the Etiopian warriors killed all of the British troops after snorting kief from a very potent cannabis sativa plant narrator also was saying the weed in Africa is one of the most potent strains in the world. These warriors were not scared of the guns or the number of the British, they were just using knives and arrows.

Snorting keif works. I agree that it is nowhere near as potent as heat activation ~ but it does still work!

kerosika: I think that would have been the Zulu or something like that - I believe the custom was mostly common around the Southern tip of Africa.

--- G.

the reason kids snort weed and think they are getting high is b/c they were high when they tried it in the first place.

Johny Boy said:
Here in the UK you can sell it as a crack pipe, tooter, whatever it's the act of actualy possesing the drug which is illigal. duh lol

lol this had me grinning

i really could care less about clogged nostrils for a half hour, er somebody is going to snort a little kief within a day or two and see what it does.

Last edited:
i watched sum kid rail a line of crystal......... then he got a seizure so i split.

ok like i've said before

i've railed crystal, two fat lines of very pure thc

we had a pound of shake (stem and leaf). i poured it into a large metal salad bowl, shook it around, poured it back into the bag, and the whole bowl was coated in white/green. we used a playing card to scrape the crystal off, put it in lines on a pane of glass, rolled up some $20s, and snorted away.

immediately, i felt myself go from pretty stoned to SOOO STONED. you know when you fall asleep on your arm or something, and you get the pins and needles feeling? well this happened to my whole face. my forehead, jaw, cheeks, nose, everything were all numb as hell. i then proceeded to walk to another room, sit on a bed, and stare at the wall for five minutes or so. then i could feel myself starting to "come down" at which point i could gather enough thoughts to tell those around me about the experience.

though thc isn't water soluble, it must find another way to be absorbed up there because that was no placebo.