• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I have ingested 50mg nasally and 90mg orally in the last few hours and I feel stone cold sober.:X

my record is 280mgs of ambien (zolpidem) with booze

i didnt even need to goto hospital

go figure...

(i was hella fucked up tho ,and i tripped out hard - its a waste of tablets to take this many - and im sure its probably dangerous for most people as well)

snorting is a waste dont bother (it wont last as long, and will prob burn like hell) - pills are for swallowing...

don't fucking snort ambien. I have heard it hurts like a bitch and plus traquilizers work just as well when taken orally. What is with people snorting anything they get their hands on? Your nose is going to be damned to hell! Srsly

word up .. good post

Ambien hurts like hell to snort. I would never willingly rail that shit again in my life. I strongly advise against it.

Most likely cause you had the coating over the pill. You gotta take that red crap off and it will be much more pleasurable i promise :)

yo i think the government should test ambien as a truth serum..... any one with me!!!

THe burn oh so good

Ok little background. Did 5 years active duty In the Army and 3 deployments to a warzone..long story short long ass patrols firefights and crazy shit going on, screwed up my sleep cycle and switching between night and day so army doc put me on ambien to help me adjust to the frequent schedule changes. Worked like a charm...first time took 2x 10mg i was tripping mad balls and was having faces morphing out of wall and talking to me..

Fast forward to present, im in Afghanistan and work 15 hour shifts so constantly stressed. This little white pill is a lifesaver..so..

To Rail or not rail is the question?

1st one burns like a bitch i wont deny it, usually i swig some water and within 10-30 seconds i can feel a wave of warm and fuzziness coming over (I usually take 1x or 2x 10mg 5-10 min before the rail to add to the effect)

I would highly discourage doing more then 30mg dose as it is a waste and you will black out, now i weigh 175 lbs and im a pretty lean muscular guy and a metabolism of a humming bird so it hits me hard and fast. Some larger individuals (according to erowid forums and experience part of the site 200+lbs and up can usually handle 40mg+)

I have hallucinated pretty crazy on 20-30 mg (Playing video games becomes both a challenge and a hilarity ensuing escapade)

So if you rail it crush it up as fine as you can and be ready for the burn because it will sting like a mofo, 2nd and 3rd rail is fine by that time your nasal cavity will be numb. ALso switch nostrils, (not after the 1st rail as the other side of ur nose will be on fire also i meant to say switch it up every day) and finally snorting is not the brightest thing to do with this substance but like others have said if u have eaten or drank (not alcohol) within the past hour or two its best to rail that bad boy otherwise stick to sublingual (tastes like shit i wont lie) or down the hatch it goes. It has a absorption rate of 70% (oral) 92% bound in plasma.

I would not recommend mixing it with xanax or oxycontin or percocet as you will most likely be fully blown retarded and amnesiac.

My job is hella stressfull anyhow here in a warzone so i stick to .50mg xanax and usually 15-20mg ambien at night (xanax is taken approximately 2-3 hours before ambien since it is used more for immideate panic and anxiety attacks and has a shorter half life.)

P.S. DO NOT MIX IT WITH OPIATES you will have a very unpleasent experience, i amde the mistake of taking 2x 5/325mg percocet and 20mg ambien and i nearly had to fight to stay awake and make myself breathe, scary shit wont do it again.

Hope this clears up some questions.

ambien is yummy ;)

For those of you that say that snorting ambien hurts like hell, its probably cause you didn't take the coating off. I know its a pain in the ass to get it off but after you do it's worth it. It's not that bad of a snort afterwards. I weigh about 240 and 30-35 mgs does me very nicely ;)

I totaled 2 cars on Ambien; that pill was invented by Satan himself.

Thats why you dont drive on them!

Sorry but thats your fault dude. Be smarter than to take something that is designed to put you to sleep and drive on it.

Also becareful with it.

I took about 40 mgs of it once and i was loving it so much that i wanted more.... Dumped the whole bottle of it in my mouth so i had about 100mgs of it in me. Needless to say i dont remember a damn thing after i did that. i reccomend that you dont take over 50 mgs because after that you most likely wont remember it. Therefore; Pointless.

Thats why you dont drive on them!

Sorry but thats your fault dude. Be smarter than to take something that is designed to put you to sleep and drive on it.

Dude I can't help it. I just get the uncontrollable urge to drive whenever I have that Devil's drug coursing through my veins.

Dude I can't help it. I just get the uncontrollable urge to drive whenever I have that Devil's drug coursing through my veins.

Well shit i can understand that, the first couple times i tried i did drive. but after that i dont drive on these,

and ambien is NOT a devil's drug/ it helps millions of people with slleep problems. It, also, helps keep fucks like me finding new ways to get high :)

P.S. DO NOT MIX IT WITH OPIATES you will have a very unpleasent experience, i amde the mistake of taking 2x 5/325mg percocet and 20mg ambien and i nearly had to fight to stay awake and make myself breathe, scary shit wont do it again.

Hope this clears up some questions.

i used to take ambien(apprx 40mg) with codeine (apprx 120mg) - i used to feel great.

sounds like your tolerance is pretty low man ..... still i guess thats a good thing

for all you others out there 2 perocets and 20mg ambien is childs play

^A LOT of people would get pretty sick or be uncomfortable taking 2 percocets and 20mg of ambien, what purpose of harm reduction did calling them Child's Play serve???

i used to take ambien(apprx 40mg) with codeine (apprx 120mg) - i used to feel great.

sounds like your tolerance is pretty low man ..... still i guess thats a good thing

for all you others out there 2 perocets and 20mg ambien is childs play

yeah free man.. as much as we back each other up with shit. im gonna have to say that calling 2 percs and 20mg ambien childs play isn't harm reduction.. that combo could seriously fuck up a non tolerant or low tolerance user.. just cuz us "experienced" drug users can call that childs play. that doesnt mean its childs play for every one... sorry to call you out on that.

peace

CANE - Hood

thank you for putting me traight on this

Kelldore - please disregard my post

its not childs play for someone who does not have a high tolerance.

i've snorted ambien quite a few times. it burns pretty bad but the fun i had while on it was totally worth it. can't say i remember much of what i did those nights though... haha.

CANE - Hood

thank you for putting me traight on this

Kelldore - please disregard my post

its not childs play for someone who does not have a high tolerance.

None taken, to each his own. Reason i put down the 2x perc's is that it happened back in start of 2007 I got a pretty bad groin injury during a patrol so since then ive been on percs (I was about 3-4 days into taking them when i took the ambien) To this day i can barely tolerate taking those two together even though ive been on steady daily regimen of 10-15mg of percocent daily for almost 3 years. Im a light weight when it comes opiates :\ As for the burn the ones the Army doc gave me don't appear to have a coating (I may be wrong or its really thin i did try scrapping the pill but did not appear to scratch off any coating, although i may be wrong). In addition since there is such a high abuse potential and the military guards them closer then our Nuclear weapons (Try getting a pain killer from a military doctor youll have an easier time putting man back on the moon) the doc did mention to me that they do put capsaicin (chemical that makes peppers spicy) into some opiates and controlled substances so it deters crushing and railing them since it burns like hell (Kinda like the chems they put into compressed air to prevent people from huffing since it will choke your ass out in a fit of gagging.) But thats just my two cents. Cheers

I've been prescribed ambien for like a year now...I used to snort it to get high, but now I don't even get a buzz, I just like the burn. FEELS GOOD MAN,

Status
Not open for further replies.