• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with all of you people? You can't be serious. Smoking, snorting Ambien? What is with people doing stupid things will pills nowadays? Ambien, like many other pharmaceuticals, has a great oral bio so there is no point in snorting the pill, unless you like looking like a fucking retard who thinks he is cool cause he is snorting something.

Just got my script filled for 30 10mg ambien! I love those thing! But yes, it is very easy to over do it.. I have found myself taking 10 without realizing it. I did not go to the hospital or anything, and didnt even notice any negative effects for 24 hours... but then, killer migrane. The migrane was so bad i wanted to die, and the migrane induced vomiting. I threw up for like 48 hours straight.. So yeah, if your gonna take ambien recreationally, dont take more than 50mg tops.

coke sucks though...But with my name i dont really take either of the drugs that I suggest with my name. I hardly drink and never take E anymore.

haha, weird to read someone's recent response to a post you made years ago. and (quality) coke is not a good thing to do, but i certainly wouldn't say it sucks.

What is wrong with all of you people? You can't be serious. Smoking, snorting Ambien? What is with people doing stupid things will pills nowadays? Ambien, like many other pharmaceuticals, has a great oral bio so there is no point in snorting the pill, unless you like looking like a fucking retard who thinks he is cool cause he is snorting something.
haha, there is no point in being nasty and pompous toward your fellow bluelighters

Last edited:
^it is when they are being straight up stupid. some of these people know better, and they still do it! Plus, i don't think i was being that nasty or pompous.

^ Agree people that smoke pills need a little flame lmao. But really common people have some common since why snort a sleeping pill that burns like a bitch and kicks in 10-30 minutes?

some of these people know better, and they still do it!

just about everyone on here has a habit the continue despite knowing better. you have a poppy as an icon; you don't happen to regularly dissolve and inject powder you buy from criminals directly into your circulatory system, do you?

Plus, i don't think i was being that nasty or pompous.

"what is wrong with you people?" "fucking retard." whatever, present yourself and speak however you wish.

just about everyone on here has a habit the continue despite knowing better. you have a poppy as an icon; you don't happen to regularly dissolve and inject powder you buy from criminals directly into your circulatory system, do you?

"what is wrong with you people?" "fucking retard." whatever, present yourself and speak however you wish.

Yes, you are correct. Alot of people on here have problems and continue to use despite knowing better. But the difference between them and these people is that these people are doing something that is wasteful and pointless because of various reasons. For example, people inject heroin even though it is bad for them, but at least they are doing something that actually gets them high and doesn't waste any of the drug, etc...

Snorting a pill is pointless for most pills because the oral bioavailability for most pills is so high, that there is no need to snort pills, and it doesn't get you any higher and in some cases gets you less high, but yet people do it stupidly.

People that inject heroin aren't doing it when there is another ROA that could get them equally as high or more high.

Smoking a pill is sooo wasteful because it just destroys nearly all of the drug. Not to mention they are smoking all the inactive fillers in the pills. And they are doing this while they could be doing another ROA that would do the same or better!!

Now as for your question, no, i do not inject heroin. I am on Suboxone and have been for 15 months now.

Also, i don't think typing a "cuss word" makes me nasty or pompous but to each his own.

no doubt, smoking an ambien would be silly. I imagine snorting them more than once would be too. my reason for giving you flack was more out of annoyance in hearing so many bluelighters mindlessly repeating how "fucking retarded" the content of another person's earnest question is, especially because it's usually just because that's what they have heard on bluelight. and because i was bored. but all the sudden you don't sound so mindless. you had me fooled.

at least you didn't mention how "you can snort anything, even some non-drug, (e.g. chalk), but that doesn't mean you should."

Smoking ambien would probably feel better than eating it. Snorting it feels better than eating it.

Smoking crack is better than snorting coke. The faster it hits, the better it feels. Shooting ambien was a fad for a while. Spose to be pretty euphoric. Sometimes I think about trying it.

When you snort ambien, the 'comeup' goes from minute 2 to minute 10, instead of like eating it, which starts at like minute 8 and lasts up to 30 minutes. I always have a good smile on my face when I snort it. And usually end up in a blackout when it peaks, then I chop and snort some more, then fall asleep. So I stick to eating it anymore. But if my belly is full but I totally need to go to sleep, then I'd probably snort it.

The 'intoxication' period of ambien isn't very fun. Just a lack of sense and inhibitions. Good if you need to watch TV for a few hours. But the comeup can be a goofy euphoric 'race' (but not a "rush", if that makes sense. It comes close to a rush. If smoking was viable, or if I wanted to put a pill into my blood, I bet there'd be a "rush" then.)

So in closing, the faster your ROA, then the better it'll feel. True with cocaine, true with heroin, true with ambien.

Smoking ambien would probably feel better than eating it. Snorting it feels better than eating it.

Smoking crack is better than snorting coke. The faster it hits, the better it feels. Shooting ambien was a fad for a while. Spose to be pretty euphoric. Sometimes I think about trying it.

When you snort ambien, the 'comeup' goes from minute 2 to minute 10, instead of like eating it, which starts at like minute 8 and lasts up to 30 minutes. I always have a good smile on my face when I snort it. And usually end up in a blackout when it peaks, then I chop and snort some more, then fall asleep. So I stick to eating it anymore. But if my belly is full but I totally need to go to sleep, then I'd probably snort it.

The 'intoxication' period of ambien isn't very fun. Just a lack of sense and inhibitions. Good if you need to watch TV for a few hours. But the comeup can be a goofy euphoric 'race' (but not a "rush", if that makes sense. It comes close to a rush. If smoking was viable, or if I wanted to put a pill into my blood, I bet there'd be a "rush" then.)

So in closing, the faster your ROA, then the better it'll feel. True with cocaine, true with heroin, true with ambien.

Not true with ambien as cocaine to be smoked needs to be in it's freebase form. Heroin also can't be smoked unless it is tar (It can but it's a huge waste compared to snorting) Smoking pills is also not to be considred an ROA at all.

Snorting ambien burns worse then any drug or pill ive ever tried in my life... ( i know methadone pills burn just as bad - but methadone is pointless to snort) Ambien actually works very good and verry fast if snorted.. i just hate that it burns so freakin bad. but yeah after you snort about 6mgs of a 10mg pill you pretty much become numb to the rest of it. I wonder why they burn so bad? maybe a abuse deterrent mechanism used by the drug maker company of ambien?

But yeha i RARELY ever snort ambien, i just snorted about 5mgs ambien 2night and took a few 'footballs' (1mg alp.) and 60mg Hydrocodone earlier (3hrs ago)

If you have a full stomach and only 10mg ambien.. I see nothing wrong with snorting it, because if you eat 10mg of ambien on a full stomach, its almost a complete waist, depending on your tolerance. Snorting ambien has its advantages like that, but please.. Don't smoke it man.. Thats just weird. LoL

^or you could just not eat before dosing ambien and save your nose the trouble for the slightly quicker onset.

by the way, nice avatar matt^^

^really? can anyone confirm this? given its similarities to benzos, i would of figured it was damn near impossible to die from ambien alone. i tried to check its ld50 using google, and it takes 695mg/kg to kill a rat. we are not rats, but it doesn't sound like a very lethal drug when not combined with others.

^whoa. you're kinda high on yourself, huh?

best part is you are wrong:

"But only mild symptoms were observed in acute single-drug poisonings with zolpidem up to 0.6 g. Patients mainly suffered from somnolence. Only one anorectic patient became comatose after ingestion of 0.6 g zolpidem."

thats from the abstract of some journal article from the medline database.

"Previous published reports are confirmed: zolpidem acute overdose is generally benign and requires no specific therapeutic measures."

and that's from aother journal article.

the library is where i hang out between classes. it's real. though i must admit, i didn't go to the library for this; my university gives me online access to all the good databases.

Last edited:
Best way to recreationally adminster Ambien

I find the 4 prong approach effective. First use a mortar and pestle to grind (17) 10 Mg pills into powder, put two aside intact (I will explain later). Snort 7 lines, 7 lines under tongue (Sublingually), Slam 3 lines mainline into arm or where ever, he seven horse for me.and jam the intact 2 intact 10mg pills up your ass. Va Va Va Voom, you're off to the races; put 2 dollars on the seven horse for me.:)8o=D

don't fucking snort ambien. I have heard it hurts like a bitch and plus traquilizers work just as well when taken orally. What is with people snorting anything they get their hands on? Your nose is going to be damned to hell! Srsly

Status
Not open for further replies.